Backbreaker News Post

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Del_Liger @ 04/29/10 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
I didn't see any alternate options, only home and away.....you could just "copy" your team and create a new team with the copied version and just change the uniforms.......that would work for online games....and exhibition games.

so you would have 2 saved teams
team1 regular team with home/away uniforms
team2 same roster but 2 alternate uniforms to choose from

but this way wouldn't work for season or road to Backbreaker mode.
1:21 shows the maulers with two different uniforms. Home/Away?

# 42 King Gro23 @ 04/29/10 03:28 PM
This oughta be some fun, I am feelin this customization all the way. Nice vid & job

# 43 mvb34 @ 04/29/10 03:33 PM
Ah too bad you can't share it with others...

# 44 noshun @ 04/29/10 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdr4693
Oh yeah!! Cant wait to get this

# 45 JMD @ 04/29/10 04:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
You can share. Now that the 360 has the USB memory update there is a way to share files. A full description of how to do so can be found in the Madden Roster forum.

# 46 CreatineKasey @ 04/29/10 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
oh Kasey, you have invested too much of your time on this side of OperationSports not to buy this thing......come on buddy.

it is very important that they release a polished demo....some will buy the game just to use the team editor and just have the cpu duke it out....but for mostly others, first impression gameplay is very important.
You know, I am leaning more towards buy now simply because I have landed a good job coming out of college. If I didn't get that, I was in a drastically different financial state. Now that I'll actually have a decent income I can probably get this. Before, I had to be excessively practical with my money.

I do like the interface of this game BTW... very appealing. I still want to control that MLB and absolutely JACK YOU UP!

# 47 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/29/10 04:12 PM
Dear Teambuilder team, please take notes. This is what we want in NCAA. From the endzone designs to nearly every aspect of the uniforms. This is some sick customization. I have to watch that video again. "Wow", indeed.

# 48 GymRat @ 04/29/10 04:19 PM

# 49 AlphaTrojan @ 04/29/10 04:48 PM
This game continues to impress me, June 1st can't come soon enough.

# 50 Ziza9Noles94 @ 04/29/10 05:09 PM
@Gymrat: I really do hate the ab-jersey look. Everything else is fine, even the teeny numbers.

# 51 Tomba @ 04/29/10 05:13 PM
OHHHHHHHHHH MANNNNNNNNNN

I will have a field day with this.

# 52 GIveMeR3alFooTball @ 04/29/10 05:36 PM
has anyone seen or can confirm if we can put logos in the middle of the field?

# 53 EyeAmBaldman @ 04/29/10 06:26 PM
That was ****ing sweet! I absolutely dig the customization of this. I love to create entire conferences in NCAA 10 and this will be just as cool. With NCAA 10 I have to use Photoshop to create my logos...this looks pretty bad *** and it's built in. Impressive...I just hope the gameplay is just as cool.

# 54 mgoblue678 @ 04/29/10 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvb34
Actually that is false. What don't people understand about this, the game may not have an in game file sharing feature, but it can be done with using a USB memory stick or transfer kit.

Honestly I really wish people such as yourself would stop bashing the game or making snide remarks in every thread. We get it, some of you guys don't like the game and aren't going to buy it, so move along. I have no idea why some of you guys even come to this forum.

# 55 jcofor25 @ 04/29/10 11:03 PM
OMFG!!!! Did you see that logo being made?? This game is gonna be sick.

# 56 Perfect Zero @ 04/29/10 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by radatdude2
if you pause the video at the torso tab they show some number options as well as some option for the side of jersey looks to be some sort of stripe!

at the end the video when the team is entering the stadium looks like we have camera options to view the entrance from different camera angles using the LT button! that should be cool
I'm talking about the helmet stripe, not the jersey stripe. As for the numbers, I'll have to look at the video again later, but I must say that they look too tiny for juiced up players. Hopefully that will be fixed.

# 57 capn_razzamataz @ 05/02/10 12:18 AM
It didn't look like the actual uniform editing was very deep, but the logo editor looked incredible. So excited for this game!

# 58 NoDakHusker @ 05/02/10 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AttackAttack
If only the players looked real id buy this. Cant stand the way they went with the crazy players.
I can see how that could be a turn-off for some.
IMO they look pretty cool.

# 59 CreatineKasey @ 05/02/10 10:16 AM
So... is anyone here planning on recreating the entire NFL and distributing their wonderful hard work?

BTW I'd be willing to maybe join in on a group project, but I don't plan on doing an entire league myself. I'm not artistic so the whole jersey/logo creation wouldn't be for me. I could help assist with name/data entry and help design ratings if that's needed.

It'd be cool to have an "OS committee" which makes an official "OS NFL roster" which we use for our official "OS Backbreaker League and Ladder system".

# 60 DavonBrown @ 05/02/10 11:37 AM
Yeah. I'm going to start June 1st, hopefully at midnight.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.