Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the new NCAA Football 11 video, featuring more entrances.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 str8artist @ 05/11/10 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by souljahbill
Can't believe they would have it in the trailer. You'd think SOMEBODY would say, "You know what? That doesn't look right."
I can not believe you think you know what your are talking about... That is how the Stanford mascot tree is. SMH

# 22 RubenDouglas @ 05/11/10 04:18 PM
It's all coming together nicely. Very excited.. i havent felt this way since ncaa 04/05

# 23 GatorChomp1 @ 05/11/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by str8artist
I can not believe you think you know what your are talking about... That is how the Stanford mascot tree is. SMH
I think he's referring to that fact that it's probably pretty difficult to break dance without arms... not the fact the tree doesn't have arms.

Oh and the Gatorchomp is SICK!

# 24 gogators @ 05/11/10 04:22 PM
Quote:
I think we know that the mascot is SUPPOSED to have no arms. BUT he shouldn't be break dancing if he has no arms. Tell me, how is holding himself up ha ha?

# 25 Solidice @ 05/11/10 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators
I think we know that the mascot is SUPPOSED to have no arms. BUT he shouldn't be break dancing if he has no arms. Tell me, how is holding himself up ha ha?
his roots are keeping him planted to the ground.

# 26 str8artist @ 05/11/10 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogators

# 27 Mangum @ 05/11/10 04:34 PM
Still hate to see that they have Miami with the Orange top and Green bottoms. They've never worn this combo and yet its been available for the past 5+ years!! Outside of that the video is nice. Still taking a wait and see attitude on this game.

# 28 thendfanzach @ 05/11/10 04:36 PM
i am personally excited that they have Brian Kelly's offense in this game. i know that should be expected but there was still the lingering doubt in my mind. It should be fun playing with them.

# 29 Solidice @ 05/11/10 04:38 PM
I wonder if they'll have Texas Tech running the no-huddle. the new OC is apparently going to be running a very face-paced Air Raid-type offense this season, saying he expects 100+ plays a game from the offense.

# 30 poster @ 05/11/10 04:39 PM
The ND QB looked towards the sideline to get the play call which is good.

Last time they showed a no huddle/get the play from the sideline, the QB never looked over.

# 31 str8artist @ 05/11/10 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thendfanzach
i am personally excited that they have Brian Kelly's offense in this game. i know that should be expected but there was still the lingering doubt in my mind. It should be fun playing with them.
EXACTLY.. Going from Charlie Weis pro style to the no huddle spread will be a good new look for the old fighting Irish.

# 32 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 04:42 PM
It's been requested already, but can anyone provide a YouTube of this?

# 33 str8artist @ 05/11/10 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Death
It's been requested already, but can anyone provide a YouTube of this?
It looks like a exclusive embed to their Facebook so far. Not even on their website yet.

# 34 huskerwr38 @ 05/11/10 04:54 PM
The atmosphere looks great, however, the robotic animations just kill it for me.

# 35 Solidice @ 05/11/10 04:55 PM
Quote:
It looks like a exclusive embed to their Facebook so far. Not even on their website yet.
looks like Steve(or another OS admin) uploaded it and added a youtube video to the first post.

# 36 noplace @ 05/11/10 04:55 PM
Nice! Now all they need to do is get the play by play and announcing right and we have something going here.

# 37 Dr Death @ 05/11/10 04:56 PM
Quote:
I see you got it up now. Thanks so much!

# 38 Steve_OS @ 05/11/10 04:57 PM
Youtube is up.

# 39 str8artist @ 05/11/10 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Youtube is up.
THANKS STEVE.

# 40 jeremym480 @ 05/11/10 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Youtube is up.
Great thanks!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.