Home
Backbreaker News Post

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 141 catcatch22 @ 05/19/10 06:24 AM
Anyone notice in the passing tutorial video that for the controller setup menu for the Left Bumper button it says "Coach Cam".

I wonder what that means. Does that mean there is more than one camera than the default. That would kind of stink since I was hoping for the singular camera option of being close on the field being forced on to everyone.

# 142 catcatch22 @ 05/19/10 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcatch22
Anyone notice in the passing tutorial video that for the controller setup menu for the Left Bumper button it says "Coach Cam".

I wonder what that means. Does that mean there is more than one camera than the default. That would kind of stink since I was hoping for the singular camera option of being close on the field being forced on to everyone.
Never mind I figured it out. It's probably just a "play art" button. Allows you to see the whole field and the play diagram before the snap probably.

# 143 Blzer @ 05/19/10 07:58 AM
^ Someone said that you can use it during the play as well, but when you do you have no control of any of the players. Maybe you get to switch players during this though.

# 144 shttymcgee @ 05/19/10 06:57 PM
How will this mechanic work when two receivers are on the same side of the field at different depths?

# 145 mestevo @ 05/19/10 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrikan
I brought that up along time ago....and the thing is, first you do not want WRs running routes next to each other like in real life....but say they are crossing each other...you just have to flick over to whatever side the other receiver is on.
It will be interesting to see this in action, because the videos clearly show the WRs being selected more or less, I'd love to see a gameplay clip of the ball thrown to a spot and how the players react to it. Focus should help with this as well to help you pick one of the two WRs in your example.

I have the same concern, which is why I said I was skeptical of not using a glow a few pages back. Hopefully the demo erases that concern next week!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.