Home
Backbreaker News Post

The Backbreaker QA team has posted some demo hints and tips. Still no date confirmed.

Quote:
"Backbreaker was designed around a new control scheme and a new way to play. Seasoned football gamers will instinctively want to hit the buttons to spin/juke/pass/truck etc. This is normal, but with a little practice you’ll be pulling off evasive and aggressive moves without thinking about it. To help get the hang of things:

i: Complete the training camp drills before leaping into Exhibition, this will give you all the tools you need to play the game.

ii: Consider playing Tackle Alley before Exhibition to help hone your basic running game skills.

iii: If you really don't get on with the dual stick controls after this, select "Alternate Controls" on the controller select screen. This moves the majority of controls to the buttons."

Game: BackbreakerReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 51 - View All
Backbreaker Videos
Member Comments
# 41 SouthernBrick @ 05/20/10 06:43 PM
I didn't expect to get this much with a demo or this early. Definitely good on there part. Can't wait to play this demo.

And tackle alley FTW!!! Didn't expect to get a exhibition and tackle alley in the demo.

# 42 NoDakHusker @ 05/20/10 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBrick
I didn't expect to get this much with a demo or this early. Definitely good on there part. Can't wait to play this demo.

And tackle alley FTW!!! Didn't expect to get a exhibition and tackle alley in the demo.
Yeah I was thinking one or the other but not both! Can't wait to try it out

# 43 ChampN252 @ 05/20/10 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by -DaVe-
So this means weight, strength and speed will finally matter?
Yeah, that's how physics based gaming works

# 44 allBthere @ 05/20/10 08:11 PM
guess what I'll be doing tomorrow at noon? ... I'll give you a hint:

I'll be playing a demo for a game that I've been following for 3 years.

# 45 p_rushing @ 05/20/10 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatisback
Reading those descriptions of the teams, is that possible confirmation that there is a pro bowl/all star game in there? That'd be awesome.
at least a team if you don't get to play the game

Sounds great. They give you a team that has strengths in each area.

# 46 malachijohn666 @ 05/21/10 02:18 PM
anyone know if the rules are customizable? Can you set it to three downs instead of 4?

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.