Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Tradition Football is gearing up for another great year in online football league competition. TF has launched a new website which will be home to its Premier Madden Franchises and Online Dynasty’s for 2011.

With over 20 NCAA Dynasties and 4 Madden Franchises, Tradition Football is always looking for active SIM coaches who want to take their league experience back to the traditional way the game was meant to be played... like your sitting on the couch with an old friend.

Check out their community to see what they are all about.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HealyMonster @ 05/28/10 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
again almost every site is a combination of templates and plugins these days.. i guess you want me to credit all my widgets and plugin developers too?

from the ground up..no, but i am building a site based on that template that will be far more complex than just what the ghostpool template has provided.. It's a great skin, but were adding a bunch of custom coding elements and graphic elements that soon it will be pretty much an original build.

and as a developer on themeforest.. you know that i paid for the exclusive right to represent the site as mine also, and probably best for developers like yourself to respect that exclusivity and not be trying to call out customers...
huh? Im not asking you to give credit to anyone, I thought I explained why I called you out...... not sure what you are trying to say to me, but I apologized for "my mistake" which i thought was pretty clear how I made the mistake. nothing I said had anything to do with representation,etc. my definition of design, and yours were different, it ends there. dont try to make it more than it is. good luck with the site and leagues.

# 22 RynoAid @ 05/28/10 02:35 PM
thanks for the well wishes..

# 23 Villanova11 @ 06/08/10 11:09 PM
looks real nice. im very intrested

# 24 xxjgbxx @ 06/09/10 08:27 AM
played in a few leagues over there for madden and ncaa for a couple seasons was fun wish i still had the time to do so but i work evenings and it sucks!!!

# 25 RynoAid @ 06/09/10 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxjgbxx
played in a few leagues over there for madden and ncaa for a couple seasons was fun wish i still had the time to do so but i work evenings and it sucks!!!
thanks for the kind words..

we had a few other guys that wanted to submit testimonials so i figured i would post them here too.

TF has changed my entire outlook on online gaming and NCAA football in general. This place introduces you to many different people and you form a great bond and friendship within your league and the community if you become active. I know live on this site day and night. Weather i'm checking on my phone or at work(which i am now). It makes users go more in depth not just about who wins or loses.

GSUtiger

In all honesty it is a community of like-minded mature gamers. There is a generation of grown men and women that grew up with a controller in their hands. We graduated from Tecmo Bowl and Bill Walsh College Football to NCAA 10 and Madden 10. This is a place that lets us communicate and come together with people who have similar ideas and seek a sim style game.

mcyork

This site has made NCAA a year-round game for me. I've met mature gamers and enjoyed participating in and observing entertaining debates on everything from football to tv shows. Not a day goes by that I don't check the site and it's nice to belong to a place that holds people accountable for their conduct.

jca312

I was playing in leagues that wouldn't last a month. Now, with TF, I play to create a dynasty, and not just a season one National Champion. Playing real competitive games against real sim gamers, making this feel like a real world experience.

Cimmy24

# 26 BDawg35 @ 06/09/10 03:18 PM
Looking forward to getting back into online ballin' with y'all and not just posting in the forums!

# 27 RynoAid @ 06/10/10 03:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BDawg35
Looking forward to getting back into online ballin' with y'all and not just posting in the forums!
its good to have you in the fold this season... looking forward to those top notch Dynasty Reports.

# 28 king525 @ 06/10/10 03:29 PM
I've been looking for something like this. Thanks a lot steve

# 29 RynoAid @ 06/11/10 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by king525
I've been looking for something like this. Thanks a lot steve
great, im glad you found us too... thanks Steve...lol

# 30 BDawg35 @ 06/11/10 07:58 PM
Quote:
its good to have you in the fold this season... looking forward to those top notch Dynasty Reports.
I try to produce quality dynasty reports to mask how pitiful my actual playing skillz are.

# 31 RynoAid @ 08/11/10 05:39 PM
throwing this back up top with the release of Madden... we have 6 Madden Franchises loading up as we speak... come check it out.

# 32 Randiesel75 @ 08/11/10 06:33 PM
Ryno,

I tried to join the site but am experiencing awful latency. Is this typical or inherent with the new traffic from recent OS memberships?

Either way, I am sending you a PM so we can hash out the particulars.

- Randiesel

# 33 RynoAid @ 08/11/10 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randiesel
Ryno,

I tried to join the site but am experiencing awful latency. Is this typical or inherent with the new traffic from recent OS memberships?

Either way, I am sending you a PM so we can hash out the particulars.

- Randiesel
the main site takes a bit to load in IE.. works much better in Firefox and Chrome... but the forums should not take any load time.

# 34 Randiesel75 @ 08/11/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
the main site takes a bit to load in IE.. works much better in Firefox and Chrome... but the forums should not take any load time.
Yep, seems much better now going directly to the forums. Good stuff, like the format. All signed up and awaiting acceptance letter for TMFL.

# 35 RynoAid @ 08/12/10 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randiesel
Yep, seems much better now going directly to the forums. Good stuff, like the format. All signed up and awaiting acceptance letter for TMFL.
cool, good luck!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.