Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 demo arrives in mid-June. Which teams would you like to see?

Quote:
"College football fans, get ready for your first taste of NCAA Football 11. XBOX 360 users, the demo will be available June 14, for those on PlayStation 3, June 15."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rdfowler @ 05/28/10 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Let us use GT to see the option blocking and all that stuff .
Wow me and you agree on stuff first the GT idea and then second you agree that the yankees suck

# 22 mjussawalla @ 05/28/10 04:41 PM
I hope I can download it with a Silver Live membership

# 23 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/28/10 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
Me to bro me to.

# 24 Solidice @ 05/28/10 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjussawalla
aren't most demos gold only for the first week? probably be the same for NCAA 11.

# 25 cowboy_kmoney @ 05/28/10 05:02 PM
Just let us pick any team we want like in play now..

# 26 gator3guy @ 05/28/10 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobalt
Let us use GT to see the option blocking and all that stuff .
Army/Navy would be cool

# 27 Solidice @ 05/28/10 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
On a chat some one said that we're gonna see teams with the pro-combats in the demo. So idk who its gonna be. I dont care. I just wanna play. Cant wait
well that still could mean Bama/Texas. Texas had a pro-combat last year.

I hope they incorporate their "120 ways to win" and put in a team from each of the main offensive styles.

# 28 UATide @ 05/28/10 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I hope they incorporate their "120 ways to win" and put in a team from each of the main offensive styles.
This.

But I would be perfectly pleased with Bama v. Texas....obvious reasons.

# 29 Buckeyes_Doc @ 05/28/10 06:13 PM
Can't wait for this!

# 30 beelo @ 05/28/10 06:46 PM
Boise State and Alabama!

# 31 SageInfinite @ 05/28/10 06:49 PM
I hope it's good. Can't wait to try it.

# 32 J-Unit40 @ 05/28/10 06:49 PM
One month with the demo! Woot-woot!

Any matchup will do for me. I just want college football.

# 33 Warrior8o8 @ 05/28/10 07:34 PM
woohoo can't wait!!

# 34 Dr Death @ 05/28/10 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
On a chat some one said that we're gonna see teams with the pro-combats in the demo.
Yep. And the demo is coming out just a day prior to E3 if memory serves. Here's what I think will happen... They are excited about 120 Ways To Win. I think we'll see at least four teams, possibly six teams, in the demo.

Alabama - One Back

Georgia Tech - Option

Texas Tech - Air Raid

SMU - Run & Shoot

USC - Pro Style

Ohio State - Multiple

Think about the videos, we've seen a lot of these teams in them. Notre Dame/Missouri might also be teams in there. With a full month before the game ships, only two teams seems like it would be very limiting. I think they are releasing the demo early so we can all get a feel for every offensive style.

And, if the above teams are in the demo, Ohio State and Mizzou both had Pro Combat uniforms.

Just a thought...

# 35 countryboy @ 05/28/10 07:54 PM
Is it June 15th yet?

# 36 TracerBullet @ 05/28/10 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
well that still could mean Bama/Texas. Texas had a pro-combat last year.

I think if they do go more than 2 teams because of that comment abouit pro-combat unis, Texas and Bama will still be included as well as Boise and TCU. I'd like to see the 120 ways to win incorporated as well.

# 37 jfsolo @ 05/28/10 08:21 PM
I don't mean to be

but a month with the demo? After that much time people here are going to be burned out/and or cursing this game for all the flaws that will inevitably show up in the demo.

As someone who doesn't play demos, I might need to stay out here once the demo drops.

# 38 TracerBullet @ 05/28/10 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsolo
I don't mean to be

but a month with the demo? After that much time people here are going to be burned out/and or cursing this game for all the flaws that will inevitably show up in the demo.

As someone who doesn't play demos, I might need to stay out here once the demo drops.
Probably a good idea. I'm going to try to stay out of here after the first day so I don't find myself just looking for flaws.

# 39 souljahbill @ 05/28/10 09:18 PM
What demo has ever had more then 2 teams? A lot of wishful thinking going on.

# 40 PantherBeast_OS @ 05/28/10 09:25 PM
Sweet can't wait for it. It comes out the weekend of E3 conference. I would like to see a matchup with Tar Heels vs NC State Wolfpack.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.