Home
Pro Evo 2011 News Post

Check out some of the new Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 screenshots.

Game: Pro Evolution Soccer 2011Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 6 - View All
Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 delija66 @ 06/01/10 09:39 PM
nice

# 2 rckabillyRaider @ 06/01/10 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marktg30
Played the 2010 demo after playing FIFA and came away very disappointed... PES feels like robots that could/should be played on a D-Pad... FIFA feels like a soccer game... Am I wrong? I am a soccer n00b, so enlighten me.
FIFA definitely has the advantage in animations and yes, I would somewhat agree that PES players move like robots. That being said, I keep coming back to PES. The shooting, strategy, atmosphere, customization, master league. It just offers more to keep you hooked, IMO.

# 3 paulitix @ 06/01/10 11:43 PM
FIFAs manager mode is a more robust version of Master League, so there really is no more reason to remain a PES fan It has all the functionality of ML, plus all the leagues, players, that come with all the additional licenses. And you can switch teams without having to start a new ML. Konami is unfortunately losing their grip quite swiftly.

# 4 boritter @ 06/02/10 03:02 AM
I used to like PES more than Fifa but PES has been weak on the 360/PS3 while Fifa has become stronger. Hopefully Konami can make the soccer game market more competitive.

# 5 jvalverde88 @ 06/02/10 04:03 AM
There are rumors circulating that Konami licensed the Mexican League.

# 6 LingeringRegime @ 06/02/10 06:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
FIFA definitely has the advantage in animations and yes, I would somewhat agree that PES players move like robots. That being said, I keep coming back to PES. The shooting, strategy, atmosphere, customization, master league. It just offers more to keep you hooked, IMO.
Yeah, I agree. Really did like FIFA this year. Manual Controls were great for online play. But, in the end liked PES a lot more. The Goal Variety/randomness of gameplay is still unmatched.

# 7 R9NALD9 @ 06/02/10 07:54 AM
Not too impressed, the blacks look far too washed out in my opinion.

# 8 ty5oke @ 06/02/10 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Yeah, I agree. Really did like FIFA this year. Manual Controls were great for online play. But, in the end liked PES a lot more. The Goal Variety/randomness of gameplay is still unmatched.
My thoughts as well. I haven't spent as much time with a soccer game since winning eleven 7 as I did with PES this year on the PC. Something about the master league on PES that gets me hooked and I enjoy the gameplay a lot more. The player movement on PES is a downer but the positives make up for it to me.

# 9 BrianFifaFan @ 06/02/10 03:19 PM
Faces are a world better in PES than Fifa, IMO. I'm liking the new screens. The players look great. If all the new movement stuff pans out and they do get another league or two, I'm totally sold. But it really doesn't matter about leagues. I'll do Smoke patch as soon as it comes out and it'll be all good. For the guys who are feeling that PES 2010 is too robotic I have a tip. Don't hold the stick as much. Let the ball get loose from you and start learning some tricks. I've really buckled down with the moves and this game, while not quite Fifa-smooth, has a lot of depth to player movement. But just holding the L-stick and ping-ponging the ball around makes it look really stiff. That said, I'm not thinking it's gonna be an issue with 2011 from the promo vids.... Man, 42" of 1080p high detail. My PC is dying for October to get here. Me too! I don't care if I have to order it from Australia!

# 10 rckabillyRaider @ 06/02/10 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
There are rumors circulating that Konami licensed the Mexican League.
Highly doubt it, but since they have licensed the Copa Libertadores, I would think the 5 Mexican teams that participated will be in the game. Would be cool if they had the FMF though. I was using a FMF option file for awhile and I was loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
Randomness is a good word to describe PES. I still see alot of new things as far as goals, fouls, etc...each game I play. In FIFA, once I get off a shot I pretty much know if it's going in or not. In PES, not so much.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.