Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Two more teams have been announced for the NCAA Football 11 demo. Florida St. and Florida. Yesterday, Ohio St. and Miami were announced. 4 more teams will be announced later this week.

Check out the screenshots, right here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 BoomerSooner11 @ 06/08/10 04:36 PM
I wouldn't mind playing with FSU.

# 62 BenGerman @ 06/08/10 05:29 PM
Wow, I'm more excited by the fact that were getting so many teams to try out than that I'll be able to play with Florida. To be honest, this is a pleasant surprise. Keep em coming EA.

# 63 canes21 @ 06/08/10 05:32 PM
3 of the 4 mentioned teams are from Florida. I guess the state of Florida will have the majority of the teams unless we see Texas, Texas Tech, and Texas Christian all get in.

# 64 Hiro1 @ 06/08/10 05:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hova57
in your link on the fsu college page they have a pic of the all black, but in ncca football would be cool
we are almost up there with oregon when it comes to number of uniforms
lol umm... no

# 65 RH3NewOrleans @ 06/08/10 05:56 PM
I really want to see the Tigers of LSU on this demo. or maybe throw in somebody different like North Carolina. i'm a fan of that carolina blue

# 66 RamblinWreck21 @ 06/08/10 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaos
Georgia vs Georgia Tech

and

Bama vs Texas (Title game)
I'm guessing the same thing. UGA is pro-style I believe, GT is Option. Then Bama and Texas is the title game, so I'd be shocked if it wasn't one of them.

# 67 FSUNOLES22 @ 06/08/10 06:07 PM
I really hope the fixed the jerseys. I remember playing online or in an online dynasty and me picking fsu's all black jerseys and the other player telling me that i was wearing garnet and gold.. and vice versa..

do you all think that will be fixed?

# 68 Solidice @ 06/08/10 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
It's probably very safe to assume that they'll have 8 teams with 8 different offensive styles in the demo. So far they have:
aOSU: Multiple
Florida: Spread
Miami: Pro Style (?)
FSU: not sure.

This leaves the following styles with my guesses as to who'll be in the demo:
Air Raid: TTU
One Back: Alabama (Is this FSU's style?)
Option: GT
Run & Shoot: SMU (or left out of the demo)
No Huddle Spread: ND (I'd LOVE to see Michigan get this slot though)
Pistol: Nevada (or left out of the demo)

FSU and Ohio State are both multiple offense. my guess is that Air Raid, Pistol and Run & Shoot will be left out of the demo. unless they do TTU vs. SMU or something, which I doubt.

and no huddle spread is not one of the styles. no huddle can be used with any styles in the game as far as i know.

# 69 jello1717 @ 06/08/10 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
and no huddle spread is not one of the styles. no huddle can be used with any styles in the game as far as i know.
I'd guess that you can use the no huddle with anything, but "No huddle spread" is one of their 9 offensive styles. You can see it with ND @ the 1:09 mark in this vid:

******** src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?orderDirection=desc&height=360&width=640&deepLinkEmbedCode=54MGNlMTr6L437Wv0HCNyKPf_sOZJVUt&pcode=V1dWI6kUqVLb2fzXleCBXzNMRnjk&orderBy=uploadTime&hide=sharing%2Cendscreen&limit=100&labels=%2FTitles%2FNCAA%20Football">

# 70 jkits @ 06/08/10 06:31 PM
8 demo teams is great, and just yesterday a lot of people were crying about Ohio State vs Miami...lol everyone is so quick to judge....Oh well...JUNE 14TH!!!!

# 71 IndyBronco @ 06/08/10 06:38 PM
I dont know if they are trying to showcase offense types, but I think a good match-up would be Boise State and TCU. They have met in bowl games the last couple of years and split. Both are kind of up and coming and the Mountain West did announce recently that they will NOT extend an invitation to BSU to join. Let's go Broncos!

# 72 IndyBronco @ 06/08/10 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I'm sure FSU will be overrated badly, they always are.
Still not as overrated as Texas A+M, which hasnt been any good in years

# 73 Watson @ 06/08/10 06:40 PM
We better have mix-n-match, or else. I NEED to get LSU that all-white, because the TAF is too CHEAP to do it themselves.

HOW the HELL do you say "no" to that?

# 74 drewislegend @ 06/08/10 06:41 PM
Demo is going to be sick!!

I heard the demo for PS3 was coming out on the 14th now...is that legit?

# 75 wisecav @ 06/08/10 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewislegend
Demo is going to be sick!!

I heard the demo for PS3 was coming out on the 14th now...is that legit?
Yes

# 76 BroMontana82 @ 06/08/10 06:48 PM
how long are the quarters? any confirmation that i missed? either way, depending on how the demo is, i think i'm making a comeback to the ncaa series.

# 77 NDFan1029 @ 06/08/10 07:00 PM
That FSU uniform is BANANAS!!! For a second I thought I was watching a real football game. Straight sick.

Can't believe the demo is gonna have six teams...that's insane. I almost don't even need to buy the game, lol.

# 78 NDFan1029 @ 06/08/10 07:10 PM
I'm not an LSU fan, but I really hope these helmets are in the game. I remember seeing them when LSU played Arkansas last year, and they are sick.

# 79 NDFan1029 @ 06/08/10 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tengo Juego
Both of these players in this shot, have both feet off the ground, at the same time. What's up with that?

Ummmmm, there are always moments when both feet will be off the ground when you run. Otherwise it would look like you are power-walking really quickly.

# 80 Skyboxer @ 06/08/10 07:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
I'm blown away by 8 teams thinking BB must have had a hand in that
BB?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.