Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Two more teams have been announced for the NCAA Football 11 demo. Florida St. and Florida. Yesterday, Ohio St. and Miami were announced. 4 more teams will be announced later this week.

Check out the screenshots, right here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Solidice @ 06/08/10 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'd guess that you can use the no huddle with anything, but "No huddle spread" is one of their 9 offensive styles. You can see it with ND @ the 1:09 mark in this vid:

******** src="http://player.ooyala.com/player.js?orderDirection=desc&height=360&width=640&deepLinkEmbedCode=54MGNlMTr6L437Wv0HCNyKPf_sOZJVUt&pcode=V1dWI6kUqVLb2fzXleCBXzNMRnjk&orderBy=uploadTime&hide=sharing%2Cendscreen&limit=100&labels=%2FTitles%2FNCAA%20Football">
the 9 I've seen are: Air Raid, Spread, Run & Shoot, pro-style, West Coast, one back, option, pistol, and Multiple. I think the no-huddle is just a variant of any style. I've seen videos that showed TTU using the no-huddle(Air Raid). they also showed GT having just "option" in one video, and another video as "triple option". their not very clear/consistent in the videos. probably just the marketing guys messing up or something.

# 82 kingdevin @ 06/08/10 08:14 PM
Is there a broadcast view and CPU v CPU?????

# 83 moylan1234 @ 06/08/10 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
BB?
Backbreaker has like 6 teams in the demo. It's the only thing I can think of as to why they'd go from 2 teams every year to 8 this year

# 84 Solidice @ 06/08/10 08:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Backbreaker has like 6 teams in the demo. It's the only thing I can think of as to why they'd go from 2 teams every year to 8 this year
I think it has more to do with the offensive style being a "promoted" feature in this years game more than BB having 6 teams. it's going to be a "back of the box" feature. just like in '09 when mascot mode was added to this-gen, they had the demo with 2 normal teams and 2 mascot mode teams.

# 85 Solidice @ 06/08/10 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
why isn't Florida wearing pc unis? Tell me they are at least in there!
aren't Florida's PC uniform blue? they'll probably be there to choose from, so far all the teams announced for the demo have a PC uniform.

# 86 drewislegend @ 06/08/10 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
aren't Florida's PC uniform blue? they'll probably be there to choose from, so far all the teams announced for the demo have a PC uniform.
They have both an all blue and all white PC.

They wore the all blues against FSU this past year and the all whites against bama in the SEC championship.

They better have both!

# 87 moylan1234 @ 06/08/10 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I think it has more to do with the offensive style being a "promoted" feature in this years game more than BB having 6 teams. it's going to be a "back of the box" feature. just like in '09 when mascot mode was added to this-gen, they had the demo with 2 normal teams and 2 mascot mode teams.
I don't just mean the demo I mean the extra competition in general. I get the 120 ways to win thing, but 8 teams from 2 is a huge jump. Also, if they really wanted to show that stuff off they could just give us two teams and then let us pick whatever offense we wanted.

# 88 Watson @ 06/08/10 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
why isn't Florida wearing pc unis? Tell me they are at least in there!
Tebus is wearing his on the PS3 cover so it wouldn't really make much sense to not have it in.

# 89 Solidice @ 06/08/10 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drewislegend
They have both an all blue and all white PC.

They wore the all blues against FSU this past year and the all whites against bama in the SEC championship.

They better have both!
I thought it was just the helmet that they wore for the pro combat and their normal white jersey/pants in that game?

# 90 legendkiller5 @ 06/08/10 08:47 PM
^ Correct.

Attachment 25258

# 91 drewislegend @ 06/08/10 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendkiller5
^ Correct.

Attachment 25258
my bad

# 92 Solidice @ 06/08/10 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
i dont see why Florida wouldnt have there PC uni in the demo Tebow is wearing one on the cover
because FSU was in their PC. both have dark PC uniforms, and in the past you couldn't have dark vs. dark in the game, and I guess it's still that way.

# 93 J-Unit40 @ 06/08/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1GATORFAN4EVA
i dont see why Florida wouldnt have there PC uni in the demo Tebow is wearing one on the cover
I can wait. As long as it's in baby!! Plus, FSU is already wearing their home darks. Can't have both teams rocking the home dark colors.

So amped for this demo! Wow. I may actually play a demo for nearly one month straight!

# 94 TripleCrown9 @ 06/08/10 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
I can wait. As long as it's in baby!! Plus, FSU is already wearing their home darks. Can't have both teams rocking the home dark colors.

So amped for this demo! Wow. I may actually play a demo for nearly one month straight!
You can, just not in the videogame. USC and UCLA did it forever, took a break, and started doing it again the past couple years. At least in Neuheisel's first year they did.

# 95 RamblinWreck21 @ 06/08/10 09:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwampStomper90
You can, just not in the videogame. USC and UCLA did it forever, took a break, and started doing it again the past couple years. At least in Neuheisel's first year they did.
And they broke the rules. Pete Carrol had to give up a Timeout in the first half to wear their darks.

# 96 shh @ 06/08/10 09:26 PM
Florida Sate look's sweet...Will Georgia Get thier Black tops this year??

# 97 shh @ 06/08/10 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
Hova57, i have always suspected that was the case but since I don't watch as much FSU football as some I didn't really know. I know one thing, I liked playing with FSU a few years ago when they had that Xavier Lee kid, he sucked in real life though didn't he? Whatever happened to him??
UFL...made him a Wr..

# 98 NDIrish98 @ 06/08/10 09:41 PM
FSU's uni's....AWESOME!

# 99 GatorChomp1 @ 06/08/10 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RamblinWreck21
And they broke the rules. Pete Carrol had to give up a Timeout in the first half to wear their darks.
I think the NCAA changed the rules, so that if both teams agreed that both teams could wear colored jerseys without any punishment. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they did that. Maybe they leave it out of the game so that teams with similar colors don't both wear home jerseys, for example Florida vs. Auburn.

# 100 RamblinWreck21 @ 06/08/10 09:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorChomp1
I think the NCAA changed the rules, so that if both teams agreed that both teams could wear colored jerseys without any punishment. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they did that. Maybe they leave it out of the game so that teams with similar colors don't both wear home jerseys, for example Florida vs. Auburn.
I hope they changed the rule. I hated it when GT played LSU and we were forced to wear blue jerseys because LSU had their whites on.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.