Home
News Post

Good stuff. Big step IMO, and adds a lot to any match where weapons are used. Can't wait to see Chairs, and Steel Steps in use.

Now on to weight detection, and making the Hell In a Cell match looks like it looks in real life, as well as being much more interactive.

Upon further "inspection," the ringside ares looks bigger. Does that mean an updated Hell in a Cell? I guess we'll see eventually.

Member Comments
# 1 rckabillyRaider @ 06/09/10 02:16 AM
Sounds good. Stack a few tables outside, set up a ladder inside the ring, climb said ladder, jump .......CHAOS!

# 2 raidersbball20 @ 06/11/10 12:09 AM
the new all-stars game looks pretty cool

# 3 Jukeman @ 06/11/10 11:31 AM

Reminds me of No Mercy a bit!!!

I hope the AI is smart enough to locate a table,etc and slam me on it...Also i hope that we are not able to pop up immediately after getting slammed on a weapon or whatever like in the past...

Allstars is not my type of game but it looks awesome and it could mean SvR well go full sim (especially if Allstars do well)

# 4 Shawnj86 @ 06/15/10 11:09 AM
From what i see it looks real good

# 5 Nines @ 06/16/10 11:21 PM
Yet another year where we have one gimmick added to a match type without them taking a fundamental look at the grapple system. 'Dynamic Physics' is all well and good, but how often will we see it play out?

I'm still waiting for them to announce a WWE game utilising the Euphoria engine. Dream. Come. True.

# 6 Streets @ 06/17/10 12:54 AM
@ 2:57. An RKO off the top of the ladder to the outside through a table!!?? Jeez.

# 7 shugknight @ 06/17/10 12:59 AM
Is it me, or does that guy look like the Sherminator?

# 8 Victory23 @ 06/17/10 01:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nines
Yet another year where we have one gimmick added to a match type without them taking a fundamental look at the grapple system. 'Dynamic Physics' is all well and good, but how often will we see it play out?

I'm still waiting for them to announce a WWE game utilising the Euphoria engine. Dream. Come. True.
Did you enjoy 10?

Really all I want out of 11 is 10 with more threads options and more options in create-a-story.

Otherwise, it was the best wrestling game I've ever played other than Here Comes the Pain and No Mercy.

# 9 HealyMonster @ 06/17/10 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victory23
Did you enjoy 10?

Really all I want out of 11 is 10 with more threads options and more options in create-a-story.

Otherwise, it was the best wrestling game I've ever played other than Here Comes the Pain and No Mercy.

Agreed. Specifically I want the option to add entrances and entrance/exit music to the cutscenes in create a story, more created wrestler slots allowed, and custom PPV names, ring/arena customization.

wow, i guess i am content with everything except create a story, hopefully they upgraded that feature,

# 10 stlstudios189 @ 06/19/10 10:21 AM
I am still playing 10 if they build off that

# 11 Steven547 @ 06/19/10 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nines

Agreed. Past couple years they kept adding a gimmick and it hurt the series because they never concentrated on what was wrong.

From this video preview, I'm already seeing an issue with the "physics". The wrestler is choke slammed from standing position onto the table, and the table breaks apart in several pieces.. huh? From standing? Yet, the wrestler is thrown off the ladder onto a table (more force coming onto the table), and the table only breaks in half? Shouldn't this be reversed? Having this new "physics" engine is nice and all, but please be realistic about it. Even with the ladder bending as easy as it does in this video makes no sense. Wrestlers are thrown into these ladders in real matches, and they don't bend as quick or easy. Especially with the ladder folded up. that would require some pretty hard force to bend.

THQ can add all the "gimmicks" it wants, but if those gimmicks don't appear realistic, it becomes pointless. I just hope they fix the gameplay issues and the camera. THQ has a track record of not listening to its customers. Let's hope that changes this year.

As far as the WWE All Star, from what I've seen so far, no go for me. I understand it's supposed to be "over exaggerated", but seems a little too exaggerated. Looks like a bunch of incredible hulks wrestling! Guess we'll have to wait and see.

# 12 CanuckJ @ 06/28/10 08:58 PM
I'll be happy with improved gameplay, more difficulty and Bret Hart as a usable character.

# 13 PantherBeast_OS @ 06/30/10 02:25 AM
Man it's look great for this coming. I'm loving the new weapon engine already. I can't wait until it comes out. We have 4 full months left before it comes out. Can't wait.

# 14 Jericho23 @ 07/02/10 07:27 PM
Were having so much fun playing Smackdown already, making it more realistic would be twice the fun.

# 15 ak47jared @ 07/24/10 05:32 PM
Expect another disaster, these last few games have been terrible. It's 2010 and last game was very far off; this seems to happen slot with game with no competition. All star is gonna be arcade and graphic are horrific and very unrealistic. This is will probably be the one and only all stars game.

# 16 CaliDude916 @ 07/25/10 06:51 PM
Looking forward to Smackdown vs Raw 2011. Probably won't buy it on release day though. I'll wait and buy it off craigslist for 35-40 bucks.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.