Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 demo is available now. Please post your impressions here.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 Michgantown @ 06/14/10 07:17 AM
TP just throw a pitch from behind his back when he was getting tackled

# 82 jpringle @ 06/14/10 07:17 AM
I like when you select the FG play it tells how many yards away it is. I know its a little thing, but now I don't have to use my math skills lol.

Got to get used to the camera view.

# 83 TN - BRAVES FAN @ 06/14/10 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Also, I'm not a fan of the new play call screen I lose my formation too easily. I didn't see any problems with the way it was.
Can someone take a screenshot of what the playcall screen looks like, or link me to a screenshot of it?

# 84 jpringle @ 06/14/10 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Also, I'm not a fan of the new play call screen I lose my formation too easily. I didn't see any problems with the way it was.

I agree with this. Seems like everything is all over the place, but I will get used to it.

# 85 XtremeDunkz @ 06/14/10 07:20 AM
the playcall screen lags when flipping a play, kind of annoying.

# 86 Watson @ 06/14/10 07:20 AM
I have practice untill 11:00

MY
LIFE.

# 87 mgoblue678 @ 06/14/10 07:21 AM
Can't say I am impressed. New lighting looks good and blocking seems better, but that's all I am impressed with so far.

Game seems very jerky and choppy for some reason. The new camera angle and play calling screen are horibble at least to me. Takes forever to cycle through plays with this playcall screen.

Alot of animations like throwing still look flat out awful. Wished some of those were improved.

Pass rush seems to be weak as well.

Very disappointed with my initial impression.

# 88 moylan1234 @ 06/14/10 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TN - BRAVES FAN
Can someone take a screenshot of what the playcall screen looks like, or link me to a screenshot of it?
it doesn't look much different, but it functions different you can scroll through formations by pressing up/down on the left stick, but in the two games I played I did that several times when I didn't want to.

# 89 Kramer5150 @ 06/14/10 07:22 AM
Lost my first game to Miami 14-7..
I was able to finally tie up the game as Pryor threw a TD pass late in the game,but on the ensuing k.o.,Miami returned it for a TD.

Miami's defense was impossible to run against (All-American) and they also gave me fits in the passing game (real nice to see).

My 2 main concerns as of now,again the cpu defense could get pressure all game,while no matter what I tried,I couldn't generate any kind of pass rush,and I had a total of 5 fumbles...and no it wasn't raining,while Miami had 2.

Hopefully the sliders work this year day one,as 7 fumbles were a little ridiculous,but hopefully that doesn't become an issue,and it was only a 1 time fluke.
Overall...the game looks and runs damn fine,I'm really impressed with what the NCAA devs have done this year.

# 90 moylan1234 @ 06/14/10 07:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpringle
I agree with this. Seems like everything is all over the place, but I will get used to it.
I'm sure I'll get used to it as well, but as with other things like this I just don't get why you mess with something that worked

# 91 SHO-OFF @ 06/14/10 07:25 AM
its on now. lets see what we got this year!!!!!!!!!

# 92 Playmakers @ 06/14/10 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootzilla
So far a little easy offensively on all-american.

Is there a quicker way to call plays defensively? Can't scroll through plays fast enough.

This is going to be a very good game.

I've played 5 games 3 on Heisman level and I'm convinced this game is gonna be awesome but in order for it to be competive you almost have to crank up the CPU defense via sliders when it releases.

Running up the middle feels right but running outside even with a 88 rated speed back just seems too easy for me. The defense is either reacting late to the play or I'm breaking takles that I shouldn't be breaking.

Damn i wish they had a way to crank up the CPU's defense in this demo.....I'd play it for 2 weeks. But i can't enjoy it much longer because of the horrible defense they play

# 93 SteelerSpartan @ 06/14/10 07:26 AM
pre-game is hot....if they keep building in th coming years then we might have something special

pro tak feels pretty improved as well

Its like Night and day really.....compared to every other NCAA NG effort.

The game still animates a little poorly though....

# 94 Psyblast @ 06/14/10 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextgengamer
Please, upload gameplay to youtube.

Stop posting the same thing over and over.

# 95 XtremeDunkz @ 06/14/10 07:28 AM
there is a noticeable warp on a bunch of catch animations.

# 96 BraveHeart @ 06/14/10 07:28 AM
Dont like the slide/glide feeling you get while running, but I'm getting used to it. The improved blocking brings a tear to my eye though (EA finally gets it).

# 97 kingkilla56 @ 06/14/10 07:29 AM
OMG just threw a desperate lob to the corner of the endzone and caught it on a beautiful tip toe catch over the CB with a TE!!! No superhuman CB jump involved. Artwork

# 98 BraveHeart @ 06/14/10 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelerSpartan
pre-game is hot....if they keep building in th coming years then we might have something special
Indeed, Dynasty's should be entertaining to say the least

# 99 Illcat @ 06/14/10 07:33 AM
I have played about 5 games and the most enjoyable thing I am experiencing is the aggressiveness in the blocking. Even on interceptions and fumbles, you see your guys really putting effort into shielding an opponent. Setting up blocks is the best I have seen on this title.

# 100 Michgantown @ 06/14/10 07:33 AM
Its raining and the middle of the field is torn up on first drive

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.