Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Check out the new Madden NFL 11 screenshots, which show off gameplay, online team play and presentation.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Blzer @ 06/15/10 01:25 PM

Damn girl, that is some sexy finger spacing you got there!

# 22 RedZoneD25 @ 06/15/10 01:38 PM
LMAO ^^

# 23 Only1LT @ 06/15/10 01:45 PM
Not to beat a dead horse, but come on Tiburon! That pick of Ware and Jacobs shows how silly these player models are. That looks like a WR and a CB going at it lol.

Even the fans in the pic below all look ridiculously skinny. Does everyone at Tiburon have body dismorphic disorder or something lol?

# 24 Only1LT @ 06/15/10 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer

Damn girl, that is some sexy finger spacing you got there!

Lolz

# 25 RedZoneD25 @ 06/15/10 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT
Not to beat a dead horse, but come on Tiburon! That pick of Ware and Jacobs shows how silly these player models are. That looks like a WR and a CB going at it lol.

Even the fans in the pic below all look ridiculously skinny. Does everyone at Tiburon have body dismorphic disorder or something lol?
I noted that screen too. It looks AWFUL.

# 26 K_GUN @ 06/15/10 02:45 PM
^^^^

most gamers button-mash past those things after 2 days anyway...kinda glad they didn't spend too much time/resource on them

# 27 Only1LT @ 06/15/10 02:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
^^^^

most gamers button-mash past those things after 2 days anyway...kinda glad they didn't spend too much time/resource on them

I could care less about the fans. The only reason why I even mentioned it is because it seems that anorexic body models seems to be something systemic within Tiburon.

I care about the player models, and I am not happy with them at all.

# 28 huskerwr38 @ 06/15/10 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only1LT

Don't they realize that 60% of adults are obese!!! Then when you get into the football fan population, I'm sure that number is up in the 80 percentile. They need to get it right!

# 29 DGuinta1 @ 06/16/10 04:29 PM
Question for the uni experts out there, did they fix the font and font size on the name plate of the Dallas Cowboys?! If not, WTF!? No biggie actually just curious.
And I remember asking Ian if he could put in the 77 or 76 Cowboys unis with the red stripe on the helmet he did show me the uni page so I am hoping yes. It was back and fourth on Twitter.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.