Home
NHL 2K11 News Post

Gameinformer has posted their first impressions of NHL 2K11.

Quote:
"With Visual Concepts giving its NHL 2K series a breather on the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, this year all eyes are on its Wii title. EA's NHL Slapshot series is taking the ice for the first time on Nintendo's console, and the stakes are higher than ever. To make sure its skater is up to the task, 2K Sports has developed a new interface it calls Wii MotionPlus 2.0.

These new motion controls give you more control over your players stick skills than previous versions of the game, allowing you to stickhandle with the grace of Pavel Datsyuk and harrass puck handlers with the intensity of Duncan Keith. Skill players can deke with one-to-one motion or even juggle the puck, and when you're on defense you can try to recover the puck with poke checks, stick lifts, and by blocking passing lanes with your stick."

Game: NHL 2K11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / WiiVotes for game: 8 - View All
NHL 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Money99 @ 06/16/10 08:40 AM
Thanks Steve!
And I found this in ChaseB's page:

http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=420009

Quote:
I got to see NHL 2K11 for a very short amount of time, and so I really don't have much to say after such a brief viewing. However, I can at least relay some of what was told to me with a quick comment or two thrown into the mix....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.