Home
EA Sports MMA News Post

Off-screen EA Sports MMA Gameplay footage from the E3 floor. For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to our Youtube page.

Game: EA Sports MMAReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
EA Sports MMA Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DavonBrown @ 06/16/10 03:18 AM
Not perfect, but I like it.

# 2 jb12780 @ 06/16/10 08:50 AM
Those shots from the mount look terrible.

# 3 sb24 @ 06/16/10 10:05 AM
I am not getting my hopes up but will definatly play it before I write it off. Some things looked good and somethings look bad.

# 4 Millennium @ 06/16/10 11:13 AM
I will say this from the GnP:

Chase and I (the players) were still new. Towards the end, I found that the Total Striking (all strikes are mapped on the R-Stick) allow you to swing around some blocks, as well. I actually knocked him out with a hook at one point after figuring that out.

Still not sold on the striking, but I am more intrigued with the game then I was heading into E3.

If you guys have any questions, please leave them. The EA team was very good and up front about answering them.

# 5 SHO @ 06/17/10 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
I will say this from the GnP:

Chase and I (the players) were still new. Towards the end, I found that the Total Striking (all strikes are mapped on the R-Stick) allow you to swing around some blocks, as well. I actually knocked him out with a hook at one point after figuring that out.

Still not sold on the striking, but I am more intrigued with the game then I was heading into E3.

If you guys have any questions, please leave them. The EA team was very good and up front about answering them.
Has there been notification whether real Japanese promotions such as DREAM, Sengoku, or Pancrase in the game?

Are Yoshida and Aoki the only Japanese fighters in the game? Will Sakuraba be in the game?

How is the ring interaction? Is there a stark difference between that and how they interact in the cage? Will they do soft restarts in the middle of the ring?

Does the controls change based on rule sets, or will you just be penalized? For example, if I throw knees to the head of my opponent in Strikeforce will lose points and/or be disqualified, or will my fighter simply not the ability to throw those knees?

Is it possible for judokas to fight in their gi?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.