Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Tradition Football has posted their NCAA Football 11 E3 impressions.

Quote:
"One of my favorite changes which is something that is noticeable in the demo as well is the new animations for throwing the deep ball. Those combined with the fact that throws are no longer guaranteed to be accurate so often will be a lare part of what the defense relies on. Zone positioning seems better but without the ability to redirect so quickly the defense needs pressure or a bad throw once in awhile. Will NCAA 11 be all about the offense? I can’t fully tell at this juncture.

The playbook changes, while being mentioned in the whole 120 ways to win slogan, have really not been given the credit they deserve. For instance a couple of years ago the playbook improvements were lauded but only somewhat impressive. This year I am seeing new plays in every playbook, indeed every formation. They have really added a lot of new plays and concepts."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Fiddy @ 06/16/10 06:54 PM
i refused to mash buttons in my madden online leagues. i gave everyone of them up!!

# 22 canes21 @ 06/16/10 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RynoAid
yea, there's hurry up.. then there is no-huddle... they are different and probably initiate different type of logic from the game.
I tried setting my tempo to agressive and running no huddle, but nobody looked to the sidelines. This was with Miami though, lol.

The only time I have seena team look to the sidelines is when I hurry up then hit X to audible and either call a new play or cancel the audible. If I play as Mizzou and set tempo to aggressive, will they run no huddle on their own or will I have to hit Y and will they finally look ton the sidelines?

# 23 Shawnj86 @ 06/17/10 04:51 AM
we will see

# 24 YungPat97 @ 06/19/10 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by splff3000
Oh man, I hope not. I'm too old to be trying to mash buttons faster than someone else lol.
haha i kinda like it

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.