Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

IGN has posted their preview of NBA 2K11.

Quote:
"The other big change for 2K10 is the presentation. 2K Sports hired an outside designer to give the menus, game introductions and overall graphical style a bit of a facelift. It certainly still looks like NBA 2K, but it has a layer of polish that was previously missing from NBA 2K. It was already running at a higher framerate than last year's game and the visuals looked very sharp with a color palette that really popped off the screen. "

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 blingballa333 @ 06/16/10 10:00 PM
Quote:
The other big change for 2K10 is the presentation. 2K Sports hired an outside designer to give the menus, game introductions and overall graphical style a bit of a facelift. It certainly still looks like NBA 2K, but it has a layer of polish that was previously missing from NBA 2K. It was already running at a higher framerate than last year's game and the visuals looked very sharp with a color palette that really popped off the screen.
I am LOVING this excerpt.
I admit it, I'm a graphics you know what.

# 2 kurt2134 @ 06/16/10 11:24 PM
Yeah I'm pretty excited to hear that the colors and graphics are looking good. And that MJ is involved so much. Awesome.

# 3 youvalss @ 06/16/10 11:54 PM
I wonder if that means that the PC version won't demand more than 2K10.

Quote:
I'm sure they're going to pull back the veil a bit further in the next several weeks, as well as talking a bit more about Jordan's involvement in development. All they'd say today was that he's very involved and he's a great resource for information when the development team has questions.
Sounds promising!

# 4 PATFINEST54 @ 06/17/10 01:23 AM
Sounds good but what about the online connections?

# 5 Greene_Flash03 @ 06/17/10 02:03 AM
Oh colors...

Finally! Now fix the "red" on Blazers uni's and court (and fix the color "red" in general! I'm counting on you 2k!

Can't wait!

# 6 Shawnj86 @ 06/17/10 10:41 AM
ok

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.