Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HealyMonster @ 06/17/10 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
Looks EXACTLY like Madden 10.
Im not this biggest fan of Madden 11, but that intro looks nothing like 10 and it is better. I def have to hear the audio and see if there are different variations, but my first impression is that its an improvement.

# 22 ODogg @ 06/17/10 10:51 AM
I don't like them removing the coin toss..

# 23 warrior7807 @ 06/17/10 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboysfan440
i believe the saints is a little different if ya go check the vids plus ya hear brees doing it
i dont care if they look different, its the same chant. it was the same in the ravens gameplay vid(i believe). The ravens have a commonly known one also. i thought this is one of the few things they spend the year upgrading?

# 24 mm boost @ 06/17/10 12:54 PM
You guys are extremely naive if you think that every team is getting the Saints chant. Ever stopped to think that this is 2 months prior to release date and they had to put together a game to demo to the masses at E3? I am willing to bet money that they don't keep it this way, and it's just a placeholder so they can show off the new game. Chill out.

# 25 ch46647 @ 06/17/10 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mm boost
You guys are extremely naive if you think that every team is getting the Saints chant. Ever stopped to think that this is 2 months prior to release date and they had to put together a game to demo to the masses at E3? I am willing to bet money that they don't keep it this way, and it's just a placeholder so they can show off the new game. Chill out.
Lets hope, honestly what is wrong with just playing the NFL theme music, doing a stadium fly over, showing the star players warming up and talking a little about them, and then going to the coin toss? This would be a great intro and it worked for all the last gen games.

IMO the two team logos coming down from the sky and crashing onto the field looks terrible. I thought someone mentioned a few months ago that they have an all new pre-game where they show a fast forward view of people filling in the stadium..? That would be great!

# 26 Darkn3s Ra1n @ 06/17/10 01:06 PM
I hope that they really add Brian Dawkins pre-game chant (or ritual whatever you call it)

# 27 BlackJack_Williams @ 06/17/10 01:21 PM
If I'm not mistaken, aren't there other games going on in the background? It could have possibly been another game going on since we don't see all of the way through the 'chant.' I too don't understand why McNabb needed to be hyped up as well lol... I'm not really a Madden fan (anymore) but I think it is a subtle improvement over 10. Nothing great but... another attempt.

# 28 lolfalconsbeatu @ 06/17/10 01:23 PM
Does anyone no when the locker room/bus scene is triggered?

# 29 mm boost @ 06/17/10 01:30 PM
I know the bus and locker room and stuff is for superbowl, for sure.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.