Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Credit to MadScientist06.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 stiffarmleft @ 06/17/10 10:43 AM
Looks good visually, I really wish the tacking was much better, it's the same as it's always been with some pro-tak thrown in on certain plays.

# 22 ODogg @ 06/17/10 10:57 AM
Haha, exactly, Donny M throwing to the worms again !

# 23 Checmate101 @ 06/17/10 10:59 AM
Like the video..wish they would beef up Fletcher up a little bit, he's still to skinny to me.

# 24 Senator Palmer @ 06/17/10 11:26 AM
Liked what I saw. The pocket looks really good. The second pass McNabb threw, where his arm was hit, he had all kinds of room to step up from the pressure coming off the edge. In Madden 10, you step up and you step into a sack from a DT.

edit*
I'm not sure if it's the game speed or because the 'Skins have gone to a 3-4, and the ends aren't speed rushers, but when the Redskins are on defense I still don't get the sense that they're rushing upfield with enough urgency on pass plays.

*And good call on Fletcher. He's always been too skinny in the game. He's a little bowling ball in real life.

# 25 sportyguyfl31 @ 06/17/10 12:40 PM
Pocket looks okay until you realize that you can sprint out of it, at will.

that's still a problem, but we all know that already...I like what I see though. Looks like a improvement over 10 form what I can see.

# 26 mm boost @ 06/17/10 01:05 PM
Graphics look beautiful, game flows really well, I am looking forward to this game. Small detail I found welcomed were the names on the back of the jerseys appear to be larger.

# 27 kmart2180 @ 06/17/10 03:25 PM
Game looks great! I cannot wait!

Few negetives i seen were that on the cpu's second run they stop when they have a full right side lane to go....looked weird. And the Lb knocking down a pass intended for a wr 10-15 yards behind him. Hopefuly we will be able to throw over theose Lb's with some arc.

# 28 tyman21 @ 06/17/10 07:23 PM
Haha why is Albert Haynesworth a DE in the 4-3?!
Why are they in the 4-3??!?

# 29 CreatineKasey @ 06/17/10 07:26 PM
Cool to see some footage. Saw a lot of good things. The guy playing was garbage... yikes. Cover 3 and bombs all day.... he must like ranked matches

# 30 davep @ 06/17/10 07:35 PM
Yep, that looks like the best gameplay video out there so far...pretty good. The problem for me is that it just looks extremely similar to '10 and I'm just not very excited about it...which is too bad because I used to really look forward to these new releases. Must be getting old or something.

# 31 Checmate101 @ 06/17/10 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyman21
Haha why is Albert Haynesworth a DE in the 4-3?!
Why are they in the 4-3??!?

Dont know why Haynesworth is a DE in the 4-3, but we are running 4-3 sometimes this year. We're not just staying with a 3-4

# 32 Senator Palmer @ 06/17/10 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Checmate101
Dont know why Haynesworth is a DE in the 4-3, but we are running 4-3 sometimes this year. We're not just staying with a 3-4
I don't know if it's applicable here, but Haynesworth does move around. When he was with Tennessee, he would kick out to DE on certain passing downs because they knew he'd be matched up one on one.

Maybe this is a positive sign that formation subs are in... maybe???

# 33 Hollywoods_Finest @ 06/18/10 07:27 AM
I love how when there isnt a animation for a defender to make a tackle on a already half-way through tackling animation by a teamate the player just falls down and rolls. what happend to football games?

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.