Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Credit to MadScientist06 and The Gaming Tailgate.

Here is a spreadsheet for those interested. Thanks godwhyme.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 BAMAJD @ 06/18/10 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Knock it off. This is getting old.
Good luck telling him that. He needs to just get banned.

# 162 slingblade73 @ 06/18/10 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD
You can not just ban people that you do not agree with. I just posted a video celebrating the gatas...

# 163 BAMAJD @ 06/18/10 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingblade73
You can not just ban people that you do not agree with. I just posted a video celebrating the gatas...
That's not the reason why. You seem to be bothering everybody on here.

# 164 MJHSpanda57 @ 06/18/10 10:59 AM
Quote:
you give Alabama fans a bad name

# 165 MJHSpanda57 @ 06/18/10 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gocards055
Why do you keep saying "we"?
Are you on Alabamas team?
thank you for that lol. I hate when people do that stuff. "We won the National Championship cuz we're awesome". Nah, they did while you were sitting at home watching.

# 166 Pared @ 06/18/10 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BAMAJD
Quote:
Next post from either of you not on the topic gets carded.

This off-topic garbage ends here.

# 167 BAMAJD @ 06/18/10 11:22 AM
Well, it looks like a did good on the teams I picked for the ODs im in.

# 168 strock33 @ 06/18/10 01:25 PM
cincinnati
2008:10-3
2009:12-1
2010 rating: 85-92-81
no love for the nati. i understand the defense but our offense is definately the best in ohio (cincinnati > ohio state).

# 169 TheGamingChef @ 06/18/10 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strock33
cincinnati
2008:10-3
2009:12-1
2010 rating: 85-92-81
no love for the nati. i understand the defense but our offense is definately the best in ohio (cincinnati > ohio state).
Hahahaha I am glad to have had a great laugh today, thank you for that

# 170 strock33 @ 06/18/10 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
You lost the mastermind behind the offense, and his second in command.
we still have one of the deepest recieving core in the nation. dj woods, armon binns, usc transfer videl hazelton, and top juco reciever kenbrell thompkins. and zach collaros will be better than tony pike this year. when tp got injured last year he only stepped in and threw 1400 yards, 10 touchdowns to only 2 interceptions, and rushed for 350 yards. In my opinion cincinnati's offense will be better this year than they were last year.

# 171 U SWAG @ 06/18/10 04:33 PM
ya miami 90s in everything

# 172 Deflo_ @ 06/18/10 04:43 PM
Congratulations on making yourself look like a complete fool Slingblade, well done!

Gatorbait

# 173 smlmeyer @ 06/18/10 06:28 PM
Well, let's give them credit for messing up a lot of ratings all over the place instead of just overrating FSU, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc. They changed it up! That said Wisconsin needs to be BELOW Iowa. C'mon. 96 offense? Meaning Wisconsin's offense rivals the very best in the lan? Unheard of. That's going down to at least 90. I could deal with like 90 offense and 89 defense, but 96 offense is crazytalk. Also, UNC's defense is apparently shipped in from 1985 Bears land. Didn't EA do the same thing for them last year, just to a lesser degree? Oh, I know. Those guys must be seniors now so you gotta jack up their Awareness to 120. I'm all for saying experience matters but I think it's silly that EVERY senior in the game gets CRAZY Awareness points. It really pads their ratings (see: Christian Ponder, not that he isn't good but c'mon.) and makes them appear to be godlike. Thing is, you start nerfing too many teams without also nerfing the juggernauts and you wind up with too few upsets. I don't know, we'll see.

# 174 smlmeyer @ 06/18/10 06:30 PM
I wanted to come on and make a sarcastic comment about how I was mad that "Custom Conferences" was tied to the Y button, maybe lighten the mood a bit, but I got swept up as well.

# 175 sinc79 @ 06/20/10 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
So they are a 99 on offense based on ONE game in 2009?

You still can't be serious. 98-99 should be reserved for offensive juggernauts that come once or twice in a decade. Not Alabama in 2010.

We see this every year with EA. UGA was loaded with 99s not too long ago and we all know how that turned out.

Big picture: Not a big deal. Just found it comical.
Offense has everyone back. My question is about their defense, how can a defense with like 3-4 returning starters be 99? Must be putting a lot of stock in those underclassmen.

# 176 duckfever8 @ 06/20/10 01:24 PM
Washington an 89?!! I know Locker is good, but Washington is not in the top half of the Pac-10. Atleast Oregon is #4, so it's all good

# 177 Blkcanes @ 06/20/10 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MWillard2
Ill be doing that on PS3 most likely. I usually have the roster totally re-rated for every team by a month after the game released.
How long do you think it would take to do that, I could just hold out from getting the game until someone makes a roster.

# 178 Scott812313 @ 06/20/10 02:48 PM
Seems like almost all of the top 25 teams ratings are awfully high across the board. OSU with 97 offense and Bama with 99 offense and defense is quite absurd.

# 179 IGGYBOY34 @ 06/20/10 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
Washington an 89?!! I know Locker is good, but Washington is not in the top half of the Pac-10. Atleast Oregon is #4, so it's all good
How do you figure Washington is not in the top half of the Pac-10? What teams are better? Wash was 4-5 in conference play last year in their first year under a new coach. Of their 5 losses, only 3 were quite convincing (Oregon - who has since lost their star QB, Oregon St, and Stanford - both of whom have been consistently solid as of late). USC is on the ropes (and they beat USC last year).They lost @UCLA by 1 point and lost @Arizona St by one TD. I'm not necessarily a Pac 10 guy, but in my opinion based on what I saw last season, I think the only teams I'd pencil into the top of the Pac 10 are Stanford, Oregon St, and Oregon. I think Washington has just as good a shot as any of the remaining teams - especially with Locker having a full year now to get Sarkisian's system down. What do you think?

# 180 Scott812313 @ 06/20/10 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBruce
eh.... with Richardson, Ingram McElroy, Jones, Maze, and so on, the LEAST that we could have would probably be a 97 lol....
McElroy is nothing more than a game manager that is fortunate enough to have an absolutely stellar running game and defense. Jones is all hype. Obviously he plays on a running team with a below average Qb, but even when he gets chances to produce he doesn't take advantage. Funny he was ranked higher than AJ Green and Michael Floyd coming into college, both those guys have been miles better than him in their careers.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.