Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 PJ33 @ 06/18/10 01:08 PM
What is this tecmo super bowl where you wrestle a guy while everybody bounces off you like bo jackson?
Then you get to ice skate to the endzone? Horrible looking video!!!! might be skipping a year for the first time ever.

# 82 tigerbothesh23 @ 06/18/10 01:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
did you guys watch chris johnson run in last years game?! it's the guys with full speed in madden as far as i can tell... instead of seemingly 'looking' faster then the rest of the game the game goes into weird slide glitch stutter mode whenever the 99 speed 99 acceleration guys are on a breakaway.
I actually haven't played Madden on this generation of consoles. I have played head coach, but that's it in terms of football from EA. I follow it every year in hopes that franchise will be in a good place but have yet to be impressed enough to make a purchase. That's why I usually don't comment on these types of things, I'm not really as concerned with them as I am with franchise. But this video just looked really off to me.

# 83 PolkHigh33 @ 06/18/10 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffarmleft
The tackling needs a complete overhaul.
Agreed .. still feels like the same old ..

They need some new animations in there to spruce it up ..

# 84 shttymcgee @ 06/18/10 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
2 strides for 5 yards... Can you move 15 feet in 2 steps?

The running almost looks like it's worse than last year.... almost Sega Genesis style, just gliding along the surface.

If a certain other game gets patched, I see almost no reason to bother buying Madden this year.
What I can do doesn't matter, its what Reggie Bush does that actually matters. There are a lot of things that still need to be worked on , that's for sure. But a NFL skill player at full speed takes 2 steps for every 5 yards, that is accurate. This really shouldn't be a discussion. The pro-tak complaints, I understand, but there is no issue with stride length.

# 85 Epiffani @ 06/18/10 02:25 PM
WOW, either one or two things happen here: 1. That's a hockey rink masquerading as a football field, or 2. There was a hockey game that same day, and they had to hurry up and lay down the grass, but did a terrible job in doing so. My vision isn't the best, but I'm looking for a blade attached to Reggie Bush's cleats. And then you have the tackling or lack there of...... Goodness....

# 86 drae2 @ 06/18/10 02:38 PM
Is it me, or did this game take about 2000 steps backwards?!? I don't know how old of an build this is, but they had better fix this stuff up quick! Players out there sliding like the Blackhawks are playing!

# 87 burter @ 06/18/10 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
All locomotion seems to have really done was make ICE SKAING a heck of alot more noticable....Maybe i am wrong, but i barely see ANY benefit from adding it at this point.

IDk....So on the fence at this point and even raises more questions about how NCAA will fare.

That's how i see it too. I said it earlier in the thread but it feels like locomotion has made it worse and makes it look like they are ice skating even more now.

# 88 i c u cant stop me @ 06/18/10 03:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
All locomotion seems to have really done was make ICE SKAING a heck of alot more noticable....Maybe i am wrong, but i barely see ANY benefit from adding it at this point.

IDk....So on the fence at this point and even raises more questions about how NCAA will fare.

Nhl 11 team seen this video and said dam the skateing looks sweet

# 89 simfballcritic @ 06/18/10 03:55 PM
WOW,,, 3 men bounce right off of Bush. Same old game engine.

# 90 Outkizast @ 06/18/10 06:37 PM
They have to realize the tackling engine is HORRIBLE by now... maybe they will spend all year completely re-doing it and we can get the new-and-improved Franchise mode in 2013... or '14.... :/ ... probably 2015.. They have to put some time towards new ways to make money like MUT and things first... I'm depressed.

# 91 Gossennator @ 06/18/10 07:19 PM
That was AWESOME...I really liked the slight cuts at the end.

# 92 PGaither84 @ 06/18/10 07:28 PM
The video opened up like I was about to see some sweet moves, and all we got was some pro-tack dice rolling that looks ugly.

I miss the good old days of 2k5's punt returns, I was a beast with Kevin Faulk.

# 93 at23steelers @ 06/18/10 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by i c u cant stop me
Nhl 11 team seen this video and said dam the skateing looks sweet
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ing-issue.html

# 94 rckabillyRaider @ 06/18/10 09:05 PM
Man, that looked very "arcadey".

# 95 g2thecore @ 06/18/10 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jf28
Seriously. I'm waiting to see a screen where, in the bottom where it gives you advice, it says "Tell your line to protect here. Tell your line to protect every play, not just here."
This had me literally laughing out loud....Genius!

# 96 king525 @ 06/18/10 09:24 PM
For some reason the video just doesn't load for me.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.