Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to our Youtube page.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 canes21 @ 06/18/10 04:25 PM
Why are the NCAA videos so short compared to the Madden videos?

# 2 bigrice25 @ 06/18/10 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o Mass Murda o
weird how the field is already torn up/brown before the game even started. guess that answers the Q about field degradation

actually, i believe the field was like that 2yrs ago FSU vs UF.
i believe it was tore up from the get go,

# 3 FedExPope @ 06/18/10 05:07 PM
Well that's unfortunate that they skipped through UF's introduction...I was hoping to finally be able to see that :/ Nice vid though.

# 4 dsmith710 @ 06/18/10 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whammer
I doubt that this was the first game of the day. After multiple games played at E3 the field is going to show signs of wear. It's just common sense.
what?

# 5 HokieB @ 06/18/10 10:33 PM
Quote:
I doubt that this was the first game of the day. After multiple games played at E3 the field is going to show signs of wear. It's just common sense.

# 6 HokieB @ 06/18/10 10:37 PM
I wonder if the field degradation at the beginning of the game has anything to do with the fact that these two teams always play at the very end of the season. Because that would actually be pretty sweet to see the field in that condition during the last game of a season in your dynasty.

It's a stretch, but I don't notice that field degradation in the demo, or in any other videos.

# 7 i c u cant stop me @ 06/18/10 11:40 PM
Quote:

# 8 NDFan1029 @ 06/18/10 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
I wonder if the field degradation at the beginning of the game has anything to do with the fact that these two teams always play at the very end of the season. Because that would actually be pretty sweet to see the field in that condition during the last game of a season in your dynasty.

It's a stretch, but I don't notice that field degradation in the demo, or in any other videos.
I doubt they were playing in Dynasty mode, tho. That was most likely just a quick play game from the start menu.

# 9 XfloridagatorX @ 06/19/10 12:25 AM
Glad to see they added the new video boards at Ben Hill and updated the "national champions" font.

# 10 HokieB @ 06/19/10 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB

Nevermind. Turns out there is field degradation in the Cotton Bowl on the demo. And UF - FSU play at Doak this season, so it wasn't a dynasty game.

# 11 Shawnj86 @ 06/19/10 11:13 AM
cool man

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.