Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 tswiatkowski @ 06/19/10 11:15 AM
HAHA YES! A MICHIGAN STATE V NOTRE DAME VID!

# 2 tswiatkowski @ 06/19/10 11:23 AM
On a serious note, however, its sad that MSU's new uniforms couldn't make it into the game, but I understand that they did come out in late April, so I can't really blame EA. Also, what kind of offensive style is Michigan State listed as? I saw them in that weird 5 wide look, so maybe they are multiple, but my guess would be Pro.

# 3 TripleCrown9 @ 06/19/10 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
HAHA YES! A MICHIGAN STATE V NOTRE DAME VID!
Haha yes! A State fan not freaking out about their new uniforms not being in the game!

Edit: Actually just saw your second post.

# 4 tswiatkowski @ 06/19/10 11:26 AM
Well, freaking out isn't the word, I mean, I expected them not to be in, but a man can dream can't he?

# 5 TripleCrown9 @ 06/19/10 11:31 AM
No, no man. That wasn't directed at you or your post. My bad. I was referring to the other State fans that said they may not buy this game because they weren't in. I've done plenty of wishful thinking for this game. On topic however, this game looks better and better the more vids I watch.

# 6 tswiatkowski @ 06/19/10 11:59 AM
That it does man, also, I noticed that you are a Georgia fan, which is pretty cool because I root for the Dawgs to win the SEC

# 7 Bumble14 @ 06/19/10 12:01 PM
GO GREEN!

As a State fan, I'm not that upset about the new uni's- the changes aren't that huge aside from the pants and the new alternate jersey. It would have been nice to have them included, but I guess that's reason enough to buy next years game :-) Regardless, I like the old jerseys more anyway so I'm not going to complain.

Now the new basketball jerseys on the other hands are awesome!

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2010/04/michigan_state_spartans_new_un.html

# 8 tswiatkowski @ 06/19/10 12:03 PM
@ Bumble14

You and my friends may be the only people in the Michigan State community who like the new basketball uni's. I just dont get what everyone is so upset about. I think they are really sweet.

# 9 mkam89 @ 06/19/10 12:48 PM
Quote:
@ Bumble14

You and my friends may be the only people in the Michigan State community who like the new basketball uni's. I just dont get what everyone is so upset about. I think they are really sweet.
I'm fine with the jerseys except for the fact that they got rid of "state". the font and new green are fine but keep the "state"

# 10 mkam89 @ 06/19/10 12:55 PM
Quote:
On a serious note, however, its sad that MSU's new uniforms couldn't make it into the game, but I understand that they did come out in late April, so I can't really blame EA. Also, what kind of offensive style is Michigan State listed as? I saw them in that weird 5 wide look, so maybe they are multiple, but my guess would be Pro.
Pasta has a list of all the offensive styles. MSU is pro.

# 11 dan_457 @ 06/19/10 12:58 PM
I think Michigan state's old uni's looked better, but it would be nice if the new ones were in the game.

# 12 jello1717 @ 06/19/10 01:37 PM
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this so far...

This was a cpu v. cpu game and MSU was hiking the ball very quickly. In the demo, the no huddle teams snap it very quickly (often before you can call a defensive play and have your players get set). There was speculation (hope) that maybe this was only in the demo, but in this E3 vid, MSU was snapping it just as quickly.

# 13 tswiatkowski @ 06/19/10 01:42 PM
@JerseySuave

Since the teams were both controlled by the CPU, I think Floyd and Allen are gonna be the default KRs. However, considering the fact that you know all this stuff about ND, wouldn't you just make these changes in your game anyway?

EA never looks into who is going to return kicks. Ever.

# 14 yanks26ngoin @ 06/19/10 01:58 PM
Well, State had ugly uniforms already. I wouldnt think that they would be able to become much uglier, but boy was I proved wrong. The old uniforms look like heaven compared to the ugliness of their new uniforms. The new basketball uniforms, on the other hand, would be nice, but were ruined by the gold outlining. It just looks plain ugly.

# 15 STLcardz-NDirish @ 06/19/10 02:44 PM
From this video i see notre dames whole offensive line is wrong besides the RG trevor robinson. Kerry Keal 56 is an olb Not de. Manti teo 5 is an ILB and Brian smith is OLB. Darrin walls 2 is a starting corner, hes not on. why is kyle Roudoplh not an impact player. these positons better be fixed.

# 16 Starter @ 06/19/10 03:37 PM
Notice the ND CB#22 on the very first play. On the replay. he breaks on the ball, stops, lets the MSU WR catch the ball, then make(attemps to make) the tackle. I sure hope the sliders work.

# 17 HokieB @ 06/19/10 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this so far...

This was a cpu v. cpu game and MSU was hiking the ball very quickly. In the demo, the no huddle teams snap it very quickly (often before you can call a defensive play and have your players get set). There was speculation (hope) that maybe this was only in the demo, but in this E3 vid, MSU was snapping it just as quickly.
I thought the same thing at first, but they aren't running a no huddle. Since it's CPU vs CPU, the game is just skipping over when you would see the play calling screen. You see MSU breaking the huddle before each play.

I was really hoping to see ND's no huddle offense to see if they look at the sideline and stuff, but the video didn't go long enough.

They were still snapping the ball very quickly, though. But it hasn't been an issue in the demo with teams that huddle up.

# 18 BtothejizA @ 06/19/10 04:16 PM
Eric Gordon not an impact player?

# 19 jello1717 @ 06/19/10 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
I thought the same thing at first, but they aren't running a no huddle. Since it's CPU vs CPU, the game is just skipping over when you would see the play calling screen. You see MSU breaking the huddle before each play.

I was really hoping to see ND's no huddle offense to see if they look at the sideline and stuff, but the video didn't go long enough.

They were still snapping the ball very quickly, though. But it hasn't been an issue in the demo with teams that huddle up.
But look @ the play clock. In the demo, anytime a team goes to a huddle, the play clock skips down to 30s (it doesn't skip if you're going no huddle). In the video, they always leave the huddle with more than 30s on the play clock and then snap the ball immediately.

But maybe this is just some artifact of it being cpu v. cpu.

# 20 NDFan1029 @ 06/20/10 04:03 AM
FINALLY a Notre Dame vid!!! Those gold helmets look SIICCCKKK!!! So freakin pumped for this game.

Thanks for the upload. Very cool vid.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.