Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 TeamBuilder website.

Quote:
"Customize Everything: Logos, uniforms, fields, stadiums, mascots, programs, rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 imwhatzup @ 06/21/10 02:57 PM
I just saw a new Western Carolina logo and new William & Mary logo but no new Prairie View logo.

# 62 lsu4life86 @ 06/21/10 03:00 PM
LSU Pro Combat helmets look nothing like the real ones...interesting to see the White helmets made it too.

Jordan Jefferson rated an 88? Wow a little high IMO.

Patrick Peterson should be rated higher than a 93

Also looks like our Grey Shirted QB Barrett Bailey got into the roster instead of Chris Garrett

# 63 moylan1234 @ 06/21/10 03:02 PM
still not getting sucked in until I see something from a dev or on the website/facebook page

# 64 ReadyForTheShow @ 06/21/10 03:07 PM
Do I waste my time making teams? Why must I ask you say...well I would really like to replace all 120 teams with my own and yes I would go through the trouble...

# 65 patsfan1993 @ 06/21/10 03:07 PM
I was skeptical also, but here is official confirmation.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/968805.page

# 66 tswiatkowski @ 06/21/10 03:07 PM
Michigan State's rosters are so messed up, but I think I can fix them.

They have QB's 8 (Cousins) 17 (Nobody) and 7 (would be Nichol but he is listed a FR)

And I am not going to go any further than that

# 67 Solidice @ 06/21/10 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
still not getting sucked in until I see something from a dev or on the website/facebook page
it was posted by a dev on the EA forum.

# 68 moylan1234 @ 06/21/10 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
it was posted by a dev on the EA forum.

yeah I saw that, but i'm pretty sure it was posted over there last time too. It's just odd that there's no announcement on the main page and the link there still takes you to last year's

# 69 Solidice @ 06/21/10 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
well that totally blows considering i have my teams created already and i dont remember what rosters i used. I think they were just generic rosters like powerhouse that i ended up changing. I picked them based on roster size and which had more players at certain positions.

That is f'ing ******** if your cleats are based on the roster you picked. #1, we should be able to choose what company we want and #2 it shouldnt be based on that.
I think the generic rosters are still based on a team already in the game. so for example, in the NCAA 11 TB(from what I can tell):

Powerhouse = Alabama(nike)
Air it Out = Texas Tech(Under Armour)
etc...

ratings wise, they are the same. the numbers and other info may be different however.

I haven't checked the other yet.

# 70 EA5L1CKDB23 @ 06/21/10 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
Michigan State's rosters are so messed up, but I think I can fix them.

They have QB's 8 (Cousins) 17 (Nobody) and 7 (would be Nichol but he is listed a FR)
That nobody would be Joe Boisture. Who is 6'6 and not that difficult of a find on the MSU roster.

# 71 prowler @ 06/21/10 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
yeah I saw that, but i'm pretty sure it was posted over there last time too. It's just odd that there's no announcement on the main page and the link there still takes you to last year's
The last time it was posted by a mod, this time it was posted by the same guy who came to OS and told us to stop using the previous version of TB11. But you're not really missing much if you choose to wait a bit longer, it's essentially the previous version with a shiny blue screen.

# 72 mgovick @ 06/21/10 03:29 PM
the site looks more streamlined. besides that I dont see any difference between this one and the one they had up last week. No new custom jersey options

# 73 mrlux @ 06/21/10 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lsu4life86
LSU Pro Combat helmets look nothing like the real ones...interesting to see the White helmets made it too.

Jordan Jefferson rated an 88? Wow a little high IMO.

Patrick Peterson should be rated higher than a 93

Also looks like our Grey Shirted QB Barrett Bailey got into the roster instead of Chris Garrett
I believe it was Adam that confirmed the helmets (in game) look like the true pro combat. The reason they look very similar to the normal LSU helmets is because of the color wheel teambuilder uses. So just hold off judgement until you see it in the game.

# 74 N51_rob @ 06/21/10 03:40 PM
I just went through TCU's roster. (Using them in an ultra-competative OD) Looks pretty good, they had a decent amount of their incoming freshmen class in there. I saw one glaring error where a OLB is suppose to be a JR and they had him as a FR, some weights were off, but it was a solid job by EA. Later I will go over South Carolina's for the OS Legends.

# 75 aimiami @ 06/21/10 03:40 PM
does any one see pro combat unis?

# 76 lsu4life86 @ 06/21/10 03:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlux
I believe it was Adam that confirmed the helmets (in game) look like the true pro combat. The reason they look very similar to the normal LSU helmets is because of the color wheel teambuilder uses. So just hold off judgement until you see it in the game.

This is good to hear. Thanks for the heads up.

# 77 imwhatzup @ 06/21/10 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimiami
does any one see pro combat unis?
You have to go all the way over when going through the conference uni's.

# 78 tswiatkowski @ 06/21/10 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EA5L1CKDB23
That nobody would be Joe Boisture. Who is 6'6 and not that difficult of a find on the MSU roster.
Yeah but he was listed as a junior, Boistures # is 6, he is not supposed to be 6'6, the other QB, #7, is 5'9, and I havent even gotten to the defense...

# 79 souljahbill @ 06/21/10 03:51 PM
I would've killed for another pair of pants and making the Alt 2 Jersey another color jersey.

Oh well.

# 80 Shawnj86 @ 06/21/10 03:58 PM
thanks

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.