Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Check out the NCAA Football 11 TeamBuilder website.

Quote:
"Customize Everything: Logos, uniforms, fields, stadiums, mascots, programs, rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 DonkeyJote @ 06/21/10 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
my problem is that in the demo they advertise this as the most innovative and deepest team creator ever. What a load of bull. They should have just advertised it with updated uniforms/stadiums/rosters for real teams and a text box... oh and a blue background since those are the only real differences. No new stadiums, can't choose your rivals, can't choose your cleat/team brand (nike/UA/Adidas), can't give anything other than black or white short socks (no colors, no pro style). Huge letdown.
Even though it is barely updated, how is it bull when they say it's the deepest creator ever? Where is there a deeper one?

# 102 DLev45 @ 06/21/10 05:14 PM
As a life long Alabama fan and graduate, I'm disappointed. They have ruined playing online with Alabama already, because they have made them so strong. We return 1-4 starters on defense, depending how you look at it, and our defense is a 99. We have players who have never started a game rated 95's. I've used Bama in every NCAA since 98', regardless of rank, and now they are so overpowered that everyone is going to assume that I'm only using them because of their rating as #1.

I guess I know how it feels to be a true Florida fan now, as I'll have to spend a whole year with my team being the online cheese team.

# 103 Ziza9Noles94 @ 06/21/10 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DLev45
As a life long Alabama fan and graduate, I'm disappointed. They have ruined playing online with Alabama already, because they have made them so strong. We return 1-4 starters on defense, depending how you look at it, and our defense is a 99. We have players who have never started a game rated 95's. I've used Bama in every NCAA since 98', regardless of rank, and now they are so overpowered that everyone is going to assume that I'm only using them because of their rating as #1.

I guess I know how it feels to be a true Florida fan now, as I'll have to spend a whole year with my team being the online cheese team.
Just play with your team. Why waste energy caring what other people may or may not think about your use of them? If they initially think you are a cheeser for using them, prove them wrong by whupping their behinds sans the queso. Don't let ratings and uninformed opinions keep you from using your team.

# 104 o 99 PROBL3MS o @ 06/21/10 05:21 PM
Serious question.....what is the point in starting a dynasty with Bama? Then entire starter lineup will be all 99OVRs in year 2. These rosters are really fubar ha.

# 105 rollinphat @ 06/21/10 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
Even though it is barely updated, how is it bull when they say it's the deepest creator ever? Where is there a deeper one?
It doesn't even have all the options we were given in NCAA 2003.

# 106 ThumbsBruised @ 06/21/10 05:23 PM
DAAAAM EA what a let down you are!! no pride stickers?? you could even add that.. what do you guys do over there really??

# 107 MrOctober430 @ 06/21/10 05:26 PM
So no entrance for teambuilder teams?

Not a very solid update. FAIL.

# 108 blakty @ 06/21/10 05:29 PM
Praying this is "Oops" version 2.0

# 109 Perfect Zero @ 06/21/10 05:34 PM
Yeah, not much of an update. Still, it does have the Cowboys Stadium, so I guess that's something...

# 110 plrichard @ 06/21/10 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 99 PROBL3MS o
Serious question.....what is the point in starting a dynasty with Bama? Then entire starter lineup will be all 99OVRs in year 2. These rosters are really fubar ha.

Maybe because Bama is my favorite team, as well as the university that I attend.

Seriously, I understand that Alabama is misrated (I won't say overrated because I feel like certain players are ranked higher than players that are better in real life) but if your school or favorite team was rated 99OVR would you just be like "Eh...I don't want to bother playing with them." I'm sorry, but there is clearly some strong "Anti-Bama" people on this forum regardless of their ratings.

DISCLAIMER: I disagree with the 99OVR ratings, but from the ratings that I did get to glance at for individual players I can't say I disagree with them much.

# 111 3nDAmornin @ 06/21/10 05:38 PM
Josh Nesbitt 76 spd 95 acc 95 agi......

# 112 tswiatkowski @ 06/21/10 05:53 PM
Idk what to think of this. I mean, the text on the jerseys are nice, but there are so many things they could have added to make it better. I dont think pride stickers, extra helmet and pants options, and some new jersey styles are too much to ask for. More generic stadiums would be nice as well, considering they do not allow you to remove logos that exist on the other schools stadiums

# 113 floppychulo @ 06/21/10 05:54 PM
I don't understand why we can't have two more sets of pants. There are alt home and away jerseys, why not alt home and away pants?.. I can live with two helmets but I guess there should be home and away alts of those as well.

No sock options, cleat options, pride stickers and worst of all Akron's stadium is missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait till next year is getting really old, really, really fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 114 prowler @ 06/21/10 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
full list of nicknames that'll have audio for in NCAA 11. 2,202 new ones for NCAA 11.
Wow where'd you find this?

# 115 andybaseball2005 @ 06/21/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tswiatkowski
Michigan State's rosters are so messed up, but I think I can fix them.

They have QB's 8 (Cousins) 17 (Nobody) and 7 (would be Nichol but he is listed a FR)

And I am not going to go any further than that
Qb#7 is Freshman Joe Boisture
Qb#17 is either Kyle or Keith Nichol

# 116 Playmakers @ 06/21/10 06:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by o 99 PROBL3MS o
LOL

That reminds me of the created teams on TB in NCAA 10

Everyone created teams with 30+ players rated 99 overall.....you were lucky to find more than 3-4 rosters that had some form of insanity to them on TB last year.

I mean serioulsy 4 QB's on one team at 99 overall, 5-6 RB's at 99 overall on the same team

Some of those rosters made EA's rosters look outstanding last year

# 117 Solidice @ 06/21/10 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowler
Wow where'd you find this?
I think the list came from EA(Adam) but I found it at

http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...st-Included%29

# 118 spartyon6686 @ 06/21/10 06:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by andybaseball2005
Qb#7 is Freshman Joe Boisture
Qb#17 is either Kyle or Keith Nichol
on page 7 you can find my updated MSU team.

# 119 toine2983 @ 06/21/10 06:05 PM
Anyone else having any problems logging in to teambuilder.

Everytime I try to log in I get an invalid username/password, even though all my info is correct.

# 120 smoovethree @ 06/21/10 06:20 PM
the # one recruit isn't in the game still.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.