Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Pastapadre has posted the top 10 WR's based on their Madden NFL 11 overall player ratings.

Quote:
"Andre Johnson (HOU) – 98
Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) – 97
Brandon Marshall (MIA) – 96
Reggie Wayne (IND) – 96
Randy Moss (NE) – 95
Roddy White (ATL) – 93
Steve Smith (CAR) – 92
DeSean Jackson (PHI) – 91
Calvin Johnson (DET) – 91
Wes Welker (NE) – 91
Anquan Boldin (BAL) – 91
Chad Ochocinco (CIN) – 91"

Source: Pastapadre

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Dramaking @ 06/22/10 03:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommyboii2008
I wasnt sayin Larry should be number 1 Andre's a beast.. I'm sayin Larry is not the second best reciever in the league..
Larry right now is better than every one on that list except AJ.(But i'll take Larry over him)

# 42 Exonerated @ 06/22/10 03:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSkagTrendy
There should be nothing near 99 - it implies it's impossible for a player to get any better..ratings need to go down ala Fifa
Agreed. Best player in the world is 94 ovr.

# 43 boritter @ 06/22/10 03:20 AM
Ochocinco should be an 85 overall.

# 44 WFColonel56 @ 06/22/10 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by packabacka19
Are you kidding me???

That is some really crappy logic. So you're saying Welker and Steve Smith (NYG) are the 2 best WRs in the league?

Jennings is better than White, DeSean Jackson, and Welker.

the last 2 years white has 18 TD and 2535 yds and 173 catches. Jennings has 13 TD 2405 yds and 148 catches....ATL's run yds were 4319 & 38 TDs, GB had 3690 yds and 31 TDs....so there is no excuse that GB ran better than ATL. That means they were passing more. Roddy White just plain out preformed him over the last 2 years.... hell Roddy bested him in 07 (his 1st year as a starter)

# 45 Ronnie brown23 @ 06/22/10 03:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zav
Andre Johnson (HOU) – 99
Larry Fitzgerald (ARI) – 98
Brandon Marshall (MIA) – 91
Reggie Wayne (IND) – 90
Randy Moss (NE) – 88
Roddy White (ATL) – 89
Steve Smith (CAR) – 89
DeSean Jackson (PHI) – 89
Calvin Johnson (DET) – 91
Wes Welker (NE) – 90
Anquan Boldin (BAL) – 90
Chad Ochocinco (CIN) – 85

id add:
Vincent Jackson(SDG) - 93
TJ Houshmanzadah(SEA) - 88
Lee Evans(BUF) - 86
LOL VJ is not better than marshall. not by any stretch of the imagination.and roddy white isn't even on moss's level.

# 46 WFColonel56 @ 06/22/10 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
LOL VJ is not better than marshall. not by any stretch of the imagination.and roddy white isn't even on moss's level.
really? because the last 2 seasons moss had 2272 yards and 152 catches....White had 2535 yards and 173 catches. Moss only runs 3-4 routes, White runs the entire route tree...White is by far (IMO) the better player NOW..forget the legend of moss, we are in the here and now

# 47 G-Men_in_Mass @ 06/22/10 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by packabacka19
Are you kidding me???

That is some really crappy logic. So you're saying Welker and Steve Smith (NYG) are the 2 best WRs in the league?

Jennings is better than White, DeSean Jackson, and Welker.

Have you ever watched a Pats game in your life? Wes Welker is pretty much unstoppable and Jennings as been nothing but a little above average the past two season..

# 48 sportyguyfl31 @ 06/22/10 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Men_in_Mass
Wes Welker is so much better the Jennings. The man caught 123 balls in 13 games last year!! No one can cover him, CB/LB/S. When he is all done he will be one of the best WR to ever play the game of Football.. And I hate the Pats.. Giants Fan Here!!
Im assuming this is sarcasm

# 49 ScoobySnax @ 06/22/10 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31
I hope it is. Getting 30 dink and dunks a game hardly makes you "one of the best WR to ever play the game of football" LOL

# 50 NYYanks26 @ 06/22/10 10:34 AM
Brandon Marshall (MIA) – 96
Reggie Wayne (IND) – 96
Randy Moss (NE) – 95
Roddy White (ATL) – 93
Steve Smith (CAR) – 92

DeSean Jackson
is better than all 5 of those bums put together.
Now that he doesn't have a QB throwing at his feet for 2 quarters a game, look for DJ to have a huge, huge year.

# 51 King Gro23 @ 06/22/10 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theant1h3ro
Ochocinco, Randy Moss, and Brandon Marshall are seriously overrated....Wes Welker is underrated....
I agree with this completely. Wes Welker isnt all you make him to be, he catches 10 -4 yard passes.
I would like to see DeSean "Dances like a" Jackson up higher. As Well as maybe Roddy white ?

# 52 G-Men_in_Mass @ 06/22/10 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyguyfl31

Do any of you watch football or just play Madden??

Welker is unstopable he has proven that every year! If he would have played 16 game instead of 13 he would have end up with close to 150 catches..

# 53 G-Men_in_Mass @ 06/22/10 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScoobySnax
I hope it is. Getting 30 dink and dunks a game hardly makes you "one of the best WR to ever play the game of football" LOL

How many Pats games do you watch a year?? He cuts on a dime he makes the best LB and S miss on almost every play. He can stretch the field with the best of them.. The guy is a beast and should get more credit as one of the elite WR in the NFL

# 54 Shawnj86 @ 06/22/10 12:34 PM
Nice

# 55 WFColonel56 @ 06/22/10 04:31 PM
Quote:

Welker is unstopable he has proven that every year! If he would have played 16 game instead of 13 he would have end up with close to 150 catches..
yes but look where he catches those balls. Screens, drags, short ins and outs....he is by far the best short ball WR in the game, he has a little med game but very little deep game....put almost any other WR on that list and throw them bubble screens and drags and they will be right next to him in catches to imo anyway

# 56 zav @ 06/22/10 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
VJ is better than Marshall in a number of catagories

Marshall does have better hands but thats about it so i give VJ the small edge.

Roddy White is better than Moss hes been better the last two year

# 57 Tweeg @ 06/22/10 06:36 PM
Quote:

You have to be kidding. Welker without Randy Moss would be laughable. I don't understand all this Roddy White hate. Roddy White is a monster.

# 58 WFColonel56 @ 06/22/10 06:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeg
You have to be kidding. Welker without Randy Moss would be laughable. I don't understand all this Roddy White hate. Roddy White is a monster.
Most hate on Roddy cause they dont know who he is....I remember when the ratings for M09 came out, thats when a ton of uproar was going on....Roddy is a top 8 WR in the NFL and he has been the last 3 years, since he was a starter for ATL..I would put roddy's skills vs any WR in the league...he does everything great, not just a few things here and there. I hope after this year people will give him his due

# 59 Senator Palmer @ 06/22/10 06:53 PM
I love Ocho, but I don't know how he cracks the top 10 over Marques Colston who is nowhere to be found.

C'mon son...

# 60 warrior7807 @ 06/22/10 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zav
VJ is better than Marshall in a number of catagories

Marshall does have better hands but thats about it so i give VJ the small edge.

Roddy White is better than Moss hes been better the last two year
I agree VJ needs a higher rating 93ish, but Marshall has the edge when comparing the two.

And last season Moss clearly had the better season. actually since White burst onto the scene 3 years ago, moss bested him 2 of the 3 seasons with his one down year being when Cassel started.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.