Home
MLB 10 News Post

Quote:
"SportsConnect Name: OSFM V4ReRated
Sendspace File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xck4yk

O.S. Full Minors V.4

Includes the Full Minors rosters with all credit to Knight165, RidinDwnKinglsey and KSig24.

Includes Faces by Knight165, Mr. Franchise and the great team of contributors to that aspect.

Includes the Stances and Accessories by Strut24 and the community at large who provided information for their local / favorite players.

Includes the Pitch and Stamina Edits by RAZRr1275 and Pope300hitter05.

Includes the majority of SCEA created players, both pitchers and hitters, re-rated utilizing the Roster Tools program using a true (non-weighted) 3 year rating average (07-08-09) as a base. These ratings were then modified in an attempt to mirror 2010 performance. Note that some SCEA created players were not modified due to lack of MLB service time and small sample set.

Full credit for this version to Bahnzo for all the work he does on the Roster Tool.

Full credit and especially thanks to ThirdDegree5803 who put in a ton of time working of this roster version.

Enjoy and please leave feedback.

V4.1 to come - Different Stamina edits."
-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
franchise file, let me know if anything is missed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0n3kkc

-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File)

Quote:

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HustlinOwl @ 06/26/10 09:49 AM
Well let me know when to start on franchise file, I was starting last night and got a PM from Strut about someone adding the missing players like Mike Lamb. Are these guys being added or not?

# 22 God_of_Quan @ 06/26/10 09:52 AM
Whats the official roster vault name of these rosters? is it OS Full Minors v4?

# 23 Ceothachosen1 @ 06/26/10 09:55 AM
the fielding ratings seem off but the batting ratings are amazing

# 24 NAFBUC @ 06/26/10 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaSnake16
These are from Bahnzo's DB. I get where your coming from because I suffered through Abreu's defense while he was here but I sort of understand where it's coming from. How many OFers drop fly balls on a routine basis. Not many. The fielding rating mainly comes from fielding percentage. It's his reaction that should suffer. I'll have to take a look at what I set him at when inputting him. It's possible that we overlooked bumping him downwards in that category. Also in real life it's not thy he misplays a ton of balls it's more his lackadasical approach when playing his position and lack of getting to balls he should get to.
Abreu should never rob anyone of a HR, he will always shy away from outfield wall contact.

# 25 NAFBUC @ 06/26/10 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strut24
go for it brotha. I think HustlinOwl will sendspace his FRANCHISE file in the coming days as well since those CAN'T be downloaded off SportsConnect
A huge thanks to HustlinOwl for doing the work and sharing his franshise file for us!!!

# 26 ajf718 @ 06/26/10 10:10 AM
Quote:
These are from Bahnzo's DB. I get where your coming from because I suffered through Abreu's defense while he was here but I sort of understand where it's coming from. How many OFers drop fly balls on a routine basis. Not many. The fielding rating mainly comes from fielding percentage. It's his reaction that should suffer. I'll have to take a look at what I set him at when inputting him. It's possible that we overlooked bumping him downwards in that category. Also in real life it's not thy he misplays a ton of balls it's more his lackadasical approach when playing his position and lack of getting to balls he should get to.
The mets sp R.A dickey has 34 stamina.

# 27 JaSnake16 @ 06/26/10 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NAFBUC
Abreu should never rob anyone of a HR, he will always shy away from outfield wall contact.
I completely agree with you. Even in Fenway where the wall is what 4 feet high by the bullpen, Ive seen him just plain stop and half *** his glove towards the ball and watch it barely clear the fence. If he just stood in front of the wall, he would catch it without contact. The unfortunate thing is this aspect cannot be accurately depicted in game. Lowering his fielding rating, while more than justified cause he stinks out there, will just lead to inflated error numbers which unforunately is not realistic because he catches whats hit at him. The best thing to do would be just drop his reaction to where you see fit. He will not get to as many balls that way which is more his issue anyway

# 28 JaSnake16 @ 06/26/10 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajf718
Again an oversight, I apologise.

# 29 ajf718 @ 06/26/10 10:16 AM
Quote:
Again an oversight, I apologise.
Its okay what would be the accurate stamina.

# 30 JaSnake16 @ 06/26/10 10:22 AM
I think Razr would be more the guy on that than me but trying to keep in line with his (and Carews) logic I would have him in the low 60's (like a 62). Im sure either him or Pope will chime in on that if they come on today.

# 31 HustlinOwl @ 06/26/10 10:27 AM
Ja, where is this word file that strut was referring to? I will be away most of the weekend, but would like to get started now.

# 32 JaSnake16 @ 06/26/10 10:31 AM
Quote:
Ja, where is this word file that strut was referring to? I will be away most of the weekend, but would like to get started now.
Check PM dude

# 33 ajf718 @ 06/26/10 10:34 AM
Quote:
Hustlin will you add the caps for the missing player strut mention.

# 34 HustlinOwl @ 06/26/10 10:41 AM
Talk about intimidating I have no clue where to start at creating a good CAP, any pointers or helpful tips?

# 35 HustlinOwl @ 06/26/10 10:45 AM
found some caps here on the roster forum, now just need to see if there are anymore fictional players to be edited

# 36 B_rad13 @ 06/26/10 10:53 AM
Quote:
You do know you can edit this yourself, right?

# 37 cactusruss @ 06/26/10 10:56 AM
Quote:
Its okay what would be the accurate stamina.
Considering he's a knuckleballer, it should be 99. Knuckleballers don't get pulled because they run out of gas... they get pulled because they're ineffective.

# 38 ajf718 @ 06/26/10 10:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by B_rad13
You do know you can edit this yourself, right?
I did.

# 39 DJ @ 06/26/10 11:05 AM
YES!!! Knight and company, thanks so much for all of your hard work. Going to download these as soon as I turn the PS3 on. Time to fire up a Rockies franchise with this set.

# 40 abcabc @ 06/26/10 11:33 AM
Quote:
HAHAHA, the dude acted like the rightfield wall was electrified. He had going back to the track phobia, like he was some pretty boy. for 15mill a yr sigh. No way to transfer this into MLB the show, lol... Good overall player, good arm, esp. his hitting... but I think it was 2007 w/ NNY, he batted the whole first half of the season like how Tex. is right now.... and Abreu, never got back to his 'strange' power numbers and homerun derby stature. I like swish, much more, esp. if he can hit .300 the whole 2010. Swish has a weaker arm, but ain't afraid of the wall. I think it's contract yr for him too though...more motivation.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.