Home
MLB 10 News Post

Quote:
"SportsConnect Name: OSFM V4ReRated
Sendspace File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xck4yk

O.S. Full Minors V.4

Includes the Full Minors rosters with all credit to Knight165, RidinDwnKinglsey and KSig24.

Includes Faces by Knight165, Mr. Franchise and the great team of contributors to that aspect.

Includes the Stances and Accessories by Strut24 and the community at large who provided information for their local / favorite players.

Includes the Pitch and Stamina Edits by RAZRr1275 and Pope300hitter05.

Includes the majority of SCEA created players, both pitchers and hitters, re-rated utilizing the Roster Tools program using a true (non-weighted) 3 year rating average (07-08-09) as a base. These ratings were then modified in an attempt to mirror 2010 performance. Note that some SCEA created players were not modified due to lack of MLB service time and small sample set.

Full credit for this version to Bahnzo for all the work he does on the Roster Tool.

Full credit and especially thanks to ThirdDegree5803 who put in a ton of time working of this roster version.

Enjoy and please leave feedback.

V4.1 to come - Different Stamina edits."
-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
franchise file, let me know if anything is missed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0n3kkc

-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 741 tonybologna @ 11/29/10 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Perhaps something got screwed up in the new HDD install?

M.K.
Knight165
Are you referring to XBM itself or the games installed? I'm beginning to think it's some corrupted file or even a file has went missing. It looks like doing a complete reformat is coming for me. Not what I wanted to do though. Geez!

# 742 EnigmaNemesis @ 11/30/10 04:27 PM
After talking to Sony, the person and I came the conclusion that a re-format may be the only option. He seemed as stumped as I was as to why you could not delete Game Data or Copy Saves. Almost like it was in a "lock out" to you.

# 743 lilaznone236 @ 12/09/10 09:33 PM
do you know if this also works the same for ps2?

# 744 lilaznone236 @ 12/10/10 12:23 PM
could someone actually PLEASE post up the CAPS for jose iglesias SS for the boston red sox!? Thanks! Would very much appreciate it.

# 745 tonybologna @ 12/12/10 07:40 PM
Well, I still haven't gotten my issue resolved from XMB on the PS3. I called Sony again and played dumb. I was told again that it was due to copyright protection. The rep on the phone had a voice that stuttered more than Mel Tillis. He was totally nervous in helping me.

He said I needed to update to 3.55 firmware for saves to work. That's BS because firmware doesn't matter. I think I'm gonna just re-install the current firmware again to see what that does for me. I honestly am clueless now and others trying to help me can't understand this either. It's like file permissions on this PS3 have been corrupted.

# 746 Solid-Hock @ 12/19/10 11:53 AM
What sliders do you guys use with these rosters?

# 747 Knight165 @ 12/19/10 01:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid-Hock
What sliders do you guys use with these rosters?
I set them up for default, so that you have the most adjustment room to your style of play.

M.K.
Knight165

# 748 tonybologna @ 12/19/10 06:04 PM
I reinstalled firmware to see if that fixed my problem but still didn't. This is a mystery to my problems here.

# 749 timmermac @ 12/28/10 10:45 PM
Do these rosters work on the Playstation 2 version of the game, and can they be used with RTTS?

# 750 Knight165 @ 12/28/10 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timmermac
Do these rosters work on the Playstation 2 version of the game, and can they be used with RTTS?
They do work with RTTS...but not PS2.
Sorry.

M.K.
Knight165

# 751 timmermac @ 01/03/11 09:54 PM
Do you know of any rosters that will work with the PS2? I'd like to play with Strasburg, Heyward and the other rookies that started this year, and I don't want to wait until March and '11.

# 752 Knight165 @ 01/03/11 10:26 PM
Quote:
Do you know of any rosters that will work with the PS2? I'd like to play with Strasburg, Heyward and the other rookies that started this year, and I don't want to wait until March and '11.
Sorry timmer....I don't.

M.K.
Knight165

# 753 DJ @ 01/04/11 12:54 AM
Quote:
It's unfortunate that SCEA didn't offer online support with MLB 10. I have 09 on the PS2 (still play from time to time) and that game had weekly roster updates (PSP version did, too and this was also removed in 2010), which was very nice.

To get the guys you speak of in MLB 10, you have to make them yourself as there's no one that I know of that has a PS2 roster file.

Let's hope 2011 brings back online support to the PS2 and PSP.

# 754 saints0221 @ 01/19/11 04:24 PM
Has anyone updated the OS rosters to include draft pics etc from this past Spring? What roster would that be in the vault?

# 755 tonybologna @ 01/22/11 08:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saints0221
Has anyone updated the OS rosters to include draft pics etc from this past Spring? What roster would that be in the vault?
I've not seen or heard of any roster with the 2010 draft picks. Was there any included in a later set from Knight and company?

# 756 goldensuitcase @ 02/12/11 09:22 PM
I hate to ask this because I am sure there is a detailed outline of this, but how in gods name do I get this roster from a downloaded file on my computer to my ps3? I have looked in this thread but can not find one post about how to.

Please help.

And please make it a detailed outline so I do not miss any steps.

# 757 JayStad @ 04/02/11 02:57 PM
I would also like this^^^ as I have had several failed attempts

# 758 JayStad @ 04/02/11 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
That data is zipped...so use Windows or WINZIP(www.winzip.com)(free trial will do just fine)...to unzip the file onto your USB drive. Once you see the files
PS3/SAVEDATA/BCUS49548504(making up the numbers...they differ) then you can delete the zipped file from the drive(sometimes it messes up what the PS3 is looking for on certain drives).
Make sure...only ONE PS3 folder...just as above...
Put it in the PS3...
Go to the XMB(the Cross Media Bar...the front screen you see when there is no game in or when you quit)....Go to the GAME section.....then to the SAVED DATA UTILITY(PS3..NOT the mini) section and hit X
Your USB drive should show...
Hit X on it then hit TRIANGLE to copy to the HDD.
Now start the game...LOAD the roster when starting your franchise.

Let me know if you need more help.

M.K.
Knight165
When i tried this I do not get a ps3/savedata...... All i get is the BCUrandom numbersFRANmore random numbers..is that an issue? because it is not working either..similar problems..says there is no information and triangle only shows me storage space on device under the ps3 saved data utility

# 759 Drew423 @ 04/03/11 08:21 PM
How can I simulate spring training without the lineups and rotations being messed up?

Simple question I'm sure, but an answer would be greatly appreciated.

# 760 BeatArmy @ 04/03/11 11:20 PM
So the one listed on the roster vault is real, legit and this year's?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.