Home
MLB 10 News Post

Quote:
"SportsConnect Name: OSFM V4ReRated
Sendspace File: http://www.sendspace.com/file/xck4yk

O.S. Full Minors V.4

Includes the Full Minors rosters with all credit to Knight165, RidinDwnKinglsey and KSig24.

Includes Faces by Knight165, Mr. Franchise and the great team of contributors to that aspect.

Includes the Stances and Accessories by Strut24 and the community at large who provided information for their local / favorite players.

Includes the Pitch and Stamina Edits by RAZRr1275 and Pope300hitter05.

Includes the majority of SCEA created players, both pitchers and hitters, re-rated utilizing the Roster Tools program using a true (non-weighted) 3 year rating average (07-08-09) as a base. These ratings were then modified in an attempt to mirror 2010 performance. Note that some SCEA created players were not modified due to lack of MLB service time and small sample set.

Full credit for this version to Bahnzo for all the work he does on the Roster Tool.

Full credit and especially thanks to ThirdDegree5803 who put in a ton of time working of this roster version.

Enjoy and please leave feedback.

V4.1 to come - Different Stamina edits."
-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
franchise file, let me know if anything is missed.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0n3kkc

-----------------------------------------------------

OS Full Minors v4.1 (Franchise File)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl

Game: MLB '10: The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 66 - View All
MLB '10: The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Millennium @ 06/27/10 12:27 PM
RAZR -

What did you do to pitch control for the edits? I saw you mention that it should be harder to control the pitches, but I am back to having MULTIPLE wild pitches per game (like it was in 09), where as with stock rosters I get one every couple of games. And this is not me pitching, it's the CPU. Just curious what you edited in the pitch control department.

# 142 RAZRr1275 @ 06/27/10 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Millennium
RAZR -

What did you do to pitch control for the edits? I saw you mention that it should be harder to control the pitches, but I am back to having MULTIPLE wild pitches per game (like it was in 09), where as with stock rosters I get one every couple of games. And this is not me pitching, it's the CPU. Just curious what you edited in the pitch control department.
Oh there wasn't any massive control nerf. I was just referring to the new movement on fastballs and exceptional breaking pitches being highlighted it will be easier to get ks because the cpu gets thrown off but also easier to walk guys because you have to watch the placement of pitches more. As far as the hit batsman that should be a slider thing.

# 143 ajf718 @ 06/27/10 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAZRr1275
Oh there wasn't any massive control nerf. I was just referring to the new movement on fastballs and exceptional breaking pitches being highlighted it will be easier to get ks because the cpu gets thrown off but also easier to walk guys because you have to watch the placement of pitches more. As far as the hit batsman that should be a slider thing.
Razor what rating would you give rp/sp michael bowden of the redsox his stamina is 8.

# 144 green9993 @ 06/27/10 01:10 PM
Hey! where can I download OS full minors 4?

# 145 grgmths1433 @ 06/27/10 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green9993
Hey! where can I download OS full minors 4?
sportsconnect or the one i uploaded few pages back.hope that helps

# 146 MoleDude @ 06/27/10 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
just interesting info before bed...i get bored...

espn power rankings (team rankings in v4 of the show)
First week power rankings were a little different

1. Yankees (1)*
2. Red Sox (2) *
3. Phillies (4)
4. Rays (13)
5. Cardinals (10)
6. Braves (6)*
7. Rockies (5)
8. Angels (9)
9. Twins (15)
10. Dodgers (7)
11. White Sox (16)
12. Rangers (8)
13. Giants (3)
14. Cubs (14)
15. Tigers (20)
16. Mariners (30)
17. Brewers (18)
18. Reds (11)
19. Marlins (19)*
20. Mets (26)
21. Orioles (23)
22. A's (25)
23. D-backs (17)
24. Astros (24)*
25. Blue Jays (12)
26. Indians (27)
27. Padres (22)
28. Nationals (21)
29. Royals (29)*
30. Pirates (28)

Considering these are opening day rosters...compared to ESPN power rankings (which I personally don't give much credit to ) it looks pretty damn good.

# 147 abcabc @ 06/27/10 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdDegree5803
guys i uploaded the set w/ a couple fixes....those i mentioned above/maybe a page back (Castro/Vargas/etc.) and you'll see i messed w/ the closers a little...i lowered the majority of closers' durability (ended up leaving stamina alone) and switched a couple relievers here and there to CL that either are A. possibly being groomed as a closer or started closing due to injury & B. have closed some games this season

its under v4 minorfixes on the vault for anyone interested...could anyone key me in on the missing players on the set? i know mike lamb apparently is? is he a free agent on the set? im guessing he's either back on fla or somewhere else...

if hustlinowl doesn't do his franchise file i might get this underway soon i just don't know if its tonight or tomorrow i'll let you guys know...
can this be placed on the first page so maybe more people can consider it?

# 148 TheRunAndShoot @ 06/27/10 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by miles999
As I said (read carefully), given Franklin might be a good one (see link!), and Seattle having another 19 year old shorstop, which is not hitting well (Gabriel Noriega) I was suggesting to use the LATTER, not former (no logic in me saying delete Franklin cause he's good: "Gaby Noriega could be moved to Boston and changed to A.Sanchez?")

What do you mean by:
"I could look at the rosters tomorrow and give you a better name."

Taveras was with Syracuse, Nationals AAA affiliate.
Noriega as an amazing defender though, so he is just as good a prospect

I meant- I don't have the time to turn on my PS3 now because I'm going to bed, so tomorrow when I have some free time I'll turn it on peruse the M's roster and find a better player that could be replaced.

# 149 Cubit @ 06/27/10 03:35 PM
Should the v4 rosters also work well in manager mode?

# 150 gubunko @ 06/27/10 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubit
Should the v4 rosters also work well in manager mode?
Don't see why not. There might be a slider change or two, I don't know if that was ever resolved (CPU vs. HUM as the player).

# 151 caseyj622 @ 06/27/10 07:06 PM
Just curious if anybody is doing a V4 with updated transactions?

# 152 KensaiKatai @ 06/27/10 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Was wondering the same thing...one with a bryce harper would be epic!

# 153 ltw0303cavs @ 06/27/10 07:30 PM
if you look on sports connect looks like somebody did one, just look under today's date. I didnt download it , so not sure if its bogus or not

# 154 rynecandy @ 06/27/10 08:09 PM
Do I have the wrong file? ...it has Cubs Castro in AA, Astros Castro & Lance Berkman still not in the big leagues.

edit: nvm...just read the above post.

# 155 EeKuM @ 06/27/10 08:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by caseyj622
Still waiting for this myself before I go ahead and start.

# 156 Ravens1204 @ 06/27/10 08:15 PM
Is any one having trouble downloading the file off of sports connect. Everytime in do its like an old file and not the one thats up to date.

# 157 grgmths1433 @ 06/27/10 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EeKuM
Still waiting for this myself before I go ahead and start.
check your pm

# 158 Jason_19 @ 06/27/10 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KensaiKatai
one with a bryce harper would be epic!
Here is a post that shows how to create an excellent Bryce Harper:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...59-post99.html

# 159 TheRunAndShoot @ 06/27/10 09:10 PM
Not to come off like a party pooper but when is v4.1 gonna get started?

# 160 Phillies2010 @ 06/27/10 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_19
Here is a post that shows how to create an excellent Bryce Harper:
http://www.operationsports.com/forum...59-post99.html
Any idea on what to use as his attributes? I really don't know does anyone have a solid ratings to use

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.