Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Joey Sauce @ 06/26/10 08:59 PM
I can't believe this might be the first year I don't buy Madden...ncaa just looks better and i dont know why

# 62 statum71 @ 06/26/10 10:50 PM
Looks good. But I'm still afraid by the look of things that halftime is a goner.

# 63 CreatineKasey @ 06/26/10 11:26 PM
Are broken tackles in the NFL counting ones where a guy got shook and never really made much contact with the ballcarrier?

I agree that the broken tackles seemed excessive in this video.

You can really see CPU HB's cut upfield on runs now. That's a good thing. I wouldn't mind seeing more robust scramble-pass logic for CPU QB's.

# 64 Aggies7 @ 06/27/10 12:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Prince
Are there a ton of empty seats in the crowd (due to the weather) or just a ton of people wearing yellow? Dynamic Attendance!
Noticed that as well, would be nice if they have dynamic attendance this year.

# 65 db56 @ 06/27/10 12:33 AM
I liked everything about the game for the most part, gameflow was smooth and the running animations looked good. after watching, still no reason not to think the game will be good, graphically I was impressed.

tough to get a read on AI from this game though, we all know All Madden is brutally unrealistic, but this dude was out of his league..

# 66 Exonerated @ 06/27/10 01:18 AM
And some people asked why people needed Gameflow!

This person playing is exactly why!

# 67 oneamongthefence @ 06/27/10 01:38 AM
Some notes..

Rbs appear to have better running logic. They actually were forcing it up the middle on run plays. Not always bouncing it outside.

Cutscenes are triggering too early again this year. On the touchdown run mendenhall is tackled and is in the process of falling down cut to cutscene of him celebrating. Let the play finish before cutting to a cutscene.

Player models look nice.

Snowy stadium looks good. Except no field degradation.

Game looks smoother and plays smoother.

# 68 oneamongthefence @ 06/27/10 01:42 AM
Also would like to add the cpu qb was a lot smarter when scrambling up field for yards.

# 69 Vikes1 @ 06/27/10 04:52 AM
Overall I think it looked pretty darn good.

I would agree will others that the broken tackles seemed a bit on the high side. Hopefully sliders would fix that. [off-line anyway]

# 70 King Gro23 @ 06/27/10 05:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by celg35
Ok guys.....look, the game was played on all madden. I dont think the gameplay was ever that good on that setting.
all those broken tackles and fumbles are a direct (unrealistic) product of being on All Madden. I would love to see some full game footage of allpro.
Yeah I have to sorta agree except, why? Why can't madden be a nice good sim game on All-Madden? Why do they have to give the CPU boost in performance. Couldn't they make the CPU more efficient on D, Less mistakes and missed tackles. Instead of giving the CPU running x2 lives practically the first guy is always gonna fail so make the most out of your second life, Thats dumb.

I just wish the game played true to ratings and ratings mattered along with this locomotion and what not.

# 71 Cubfan @ 06/27/10 05:52 AM
I like Dynamic attendance. I like that not every sideline catch was in. Good to see some over throws. Overall not bad looking.

# 72 Rostee F @ 06/27/10 07:04 AM
Overall the game looks pretty good and with some great Sliders Madden will be a blast! I still hope the Halftime Show is improved to last year.
Well, the only really bad thing i noticed was the sack at the beginning of the fourth quarter. What the Hell is the HB doing??? No protection for Flacco..he looks only forward and make funny moves from left to the right..that must be fixed! In real life you will never see some play action. Anyways, i really look forward to get Madden this year!

# 73 rudygay @ 06/27/10 08:16 AM
This is maddden 10.5

Period!!!

# 74 rice_n_gravy @ 06/27/10 08:53 AM
i was hoping fight for the fumble was gone ........

# 75 bonbonan @ 06/27/10 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
I like Dynamic attendance. I like that not every sideline catch was in. Good to see some over throws. Overall not bad looking.
Yeah,i like Dynamic attendance too. Overall not bad, i love the snowy stadium and the games was smooth.

# 76 PatsRDaBest1283 @ 06/27/10 10:31 AM
wow...same **** different game. The offensive line is still screwed up!!! look at :23 in the 4th quarter...the LT doesnt even bother to move after the steelers guy going for the sack...screw this, they never understand that offensive line is the main thing to fix...who cares about gameflow..there acting like its a brand new feature madden never had when we've have it for the past 10 games!! that feature is called ask madden....there just trying to act like its this brand new feature. And seriously? where are the big features for this year besides gameplanning? that should have been in the game 2 years ago atleast, so why do they just now come up with this bull? whatever, EA will never satisfy our needs..they never get the point that presentation is NOT the way to fix madden, its gameplay.

# 77 Nature_Boy @ 06/27/10 10:55 AM
Thanks Steve and MadSci for the videos.

# 78 marc68 @ 06/27/10 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudygay
This is maddden 10.5

Period!!!
I second that. I just played Madden 10 yesterday, and watching this is like reliving that game. NOTHING about this game has me excited, and that's terrible because I buy Madden every year.

Yes the guy playing was a total cheese player ( putting in Smith because he is faster than Flaco) but still this game looks just like 10. There is NO WAY they should charge full price for this...how long was this game in development?

Your telling me that they have been working on this game right after 10 was released???

I think not.

# 79 TheWatcher @ 06/27/10 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_n_gravy
i was hoping fight for the fumble was gone ........
My biggest problem with it, is that the animations all appear to be the same with guys still jumping onto the pile like they're Jimmy Superfly Snuka jumping off the top rope with a flying elbow:

http://www.jimmysnuka.com/

Stuff like that... it just kills the mood.

# 80 bxgoods @ 06/27/10 01:06 PM
I thought the jumping on the pile animations were funny, shows intensity.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.