Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 coogrfan @ 07/01/10 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thescoop
First off, while I feel for you that your scoreboard didn't get fixed, Southern Miss had a major expansion, not just a scoreboard and should have been addressed last year. I'm pleased to see it in there this year.

Just make sure you keep pointing it out and it will get fixed for next season hopefully. I have great respect for Houston as a program and fans, but come on. The way you said that was to imply that you guys are some how so much above Southern Miss when we are equals playing in the same mid-major conference.
That was not my intent. I'm just irked by the notion that other non-AQ schools get renovations in the game within a year or two while my Coogs get ignored for 5+ years.

# 22 thescoop @ 07/01/10 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
That was not my intent. I'm just irked by the notion that other non-AQ schools get renovations in the game within a year or two while my Coogs get ignored for 5+ years.
I feel you on that one. I was in the same way last year when teams were getting scoreboards over our major expansion. Thanks for clearing it up. Frustration can't be avoided when our passion for college football gets challenged. Look forward to seeing you guys in the C-USA title game this year (I hope).

Just make sure you let Adam know. He has a passion to get everything right and that's why I say point it out to him. I know I sent him loads of pictures of our expansion to help ensure it was in.

Good luck to the Cougars this year, brother.

# 23 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/01/10 10:49 PM
Nice details on the staduims and all. Looks good. But with money been in short suppy for the moment. I can only afford one of the 2. So I'm going with madden 11 instead and ncaa 11 at a later date. But good details.

# 24 noffke03 @ 07/01/10 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Step2001
Where is the tunnel at Michigan Stadium? It should be right there in that pic. In years past they have had an over hang over the tunnel where people were standing (on the ps2/xbox versions).
the tunnel is on the east side of the stadium in section one. glad to see it in and cant wait to see the maize and blue run on the tunnel and jump up and slap the mgoblue banner. already got my tickets to a couple of their games.

# 25 MaizeHaze @ 07/01/10 10:52 PM
The Big House looks awasome! They still need to add more Maize to the fans in the stands though!

# 26 Icebergz @ 07/01/10 11:13 PM
I noticed dynamic endzone art for the bowl games at :49 and :51. Were these already in NCAA 2010? I didn't buy it.

# 27 coogrfan @ 07/01/10 11:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebergz
I noticed dynamic endzone art for the bowl games at :49 and :51. Were these already in NCAA 2010? I didn't buy it.
Yes.

# 28 mctrees02 @ 07/01/10 11:33 PM
They got some of the improvements to Texas Tech's stadium (finally removed the track that was taken out 5-7 (maybe more) yrs ago and the new sections in the north end zone) yet it looks like they missed out on Texas moving to field turf BEFORE last season.

Both of those improvements/omissions were taken from the stadium pictures on the Team Builder site.

# 29 OMT @ 07/01/10 11:33 PM
We made a lot of minor changes to many stadiums this year. This video wasn't really created with what the changes where in mind, just the stadiums effected. For instance, we changed the colors of the banners on the pressbox at Baylor as it was requested that we do so by the school. This video was originally intended for my yearly stadium update blog that will provide more details, but I asked for it to be left out for this very reason.

I expect the stadium blog to come out next week. Don't judge our updates soley on this video please. It leaves a LOT of stuff out.

# 30 CM Hooe @ 07/01/10 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Thompson_EA
expect the stadium blog to come out next week. Don't judge our updates soley on this video please. It leaves a LOT of stuff out.
Looking forward to it in that case. Still hoping Scott Stadium got some love.

Thanks for the heads-up.

# 31 C-A-R-D-S @ 07/01/10 11:38 PM
No louisville upgrade i know its wasnt finished but kinda hoping the ea team would be pro aactive

# 32 MaizeHaze @ 07/01/10 11:43 PM
The student section is still on the wrong side as well. It was correct in ncaa 08 but hasn't been since.

# 33 ngw411 @ 07/02/10 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husker_OS
No Alabama upgrade?
they have it they just didnt have it on the video

# 34 Solidice @ 07/02/10 12:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
yea, but i dont think the neutral site games in dynasty are in this year
the 4 that have been in for years(OU/UT, Army/Navy, UF/UGA, and Colorado/Colorado State) will likely still be in though. though I never actually check to see if they are used in dynasty mode though, but they do have the stadium specifically made for those match-ups.

# 35 wrigleyville33 @ 07/02/10 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch

I wonder what images EA received.
Honestly, I agree with you here. How hard is it to go to flickr.com, insert the stadium name, and after the results pull up, go to "most recent". Boom, everything should be correct.

# 36 jscrub3 @ 07/02/10 12:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
conference logos are no longer a part of the field art. it is meshed in depending on which conference the team is in. so if you put Houston in the big 12, they'll have big 12 logos, etc..

all the updates done weren't in that video though. don't think they showed Alabama's or Texas Tech's in it.
you think they'll get texas tech's new upgrades in? i feel like it won't be b/c i don't think it was completed in time for the game. but i'm still hoping.

# 37 Tovarich @ 07/02/10 12:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
yea, but i dont think the neutral site games in dynasty are in this year
I'd love to know the reason we can't simply select the venue before we start the game like in play now and like a lot of other games allow in the dynasty equivalent mode. The NFL stadiums are easily transferred over, and about half of them will be used for NFL games this season.
Some are in already, although can't be used for all the games they should be, but these aren't in and host a college game this year:
Ravens (Navy-Maryland)
Falcons (North Carolina-LSU...stadium is in, but I have a feeling this game can't be played there)
Redskins (Boise State-Virginia Tech and Penn State-Indiana)
Bengals (Cincinnati-Oklahoma)
Giants/Jets (Rutgers-Army and Notre Dame-Navy)
Rams (Missouri-Illinois)
Lions (Michigan State-Florida Atlantic...stadium is in, but I doubt for this game)
Cowboys (Oregon State-TCU, Texas A&M-Arkansas, Texas Tech-Baylor...also in, but for anything besides the Big 12 Championship?)
Chiefs (Iowa State-Kansas State, Kansas-Missouri...Kansas-Mizzou they could have right maybe, although I have a feeling this is just there to perhaps host a Big 12 title game as well)
Texans (Texas-Rice...this used to be in for Big 12 title games, no clue what it's for now if it's still in the game even)

I get if there's no baseball license to allow for Yankee Stadium to be in for Notre Dame-Army, or for Wrigley to have Illinois-Northwestern, or for the Emerald and St. Petersburg Bowls.

GMAC Bowl would be nice to get in, and I think the Independence Bowl is usually generic too, although Louisiana Tech is playing Grambling there, so it would be nice to see that.

Also, the Seahawks stadium is a must next year since Washington is likely (or maybe it's official now) is going to play all their home games there while they renovate and Washington State is supposed to go back to playing a game there.

It's not a HUGE deal if CPU vs. CPU games are in one field or the other, but for the user to have the option to fix the venue, it'd be nice so the neutral games can be done.

# 38 Solidice @ 07/02/10 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jscrub3
you think they'll get texas tech's new upgrades in? i feel like it won't be b/c i don't think it was completed in time for the game. but i'm still hoping.
the new stadium seating section that was build last year was added in NCAA 11, it is shown on the teambuilder site if you look at TTU's stadium.

as for the new suite/club seating building(which would be out of the picture above to the right), not sure.

# 39 bamaCT12 @ 07/02/10 12:51 AM
no Alabama???????

# 40 ElroyJetson @ 07/02/10 01:02 AM
Wish they'd just let you choose the stadium right before you play your dynasty game and be able to choose whether the crowd would be a home crowd or a neutral crowd.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.