Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 canes21 @ 07/03/10 01:32 AM
Thanks Steve. More gameplay to analyze!!!

# 2 myownsun @ 07/03/10 01:52 AM
Thanks Steve.

# 3 TalenT @ 07/03/10 02:06 AM
Nothing more frustrating than watchin' somebody play a game you wanna play and they suck!

# 4 statum71 @ 07/03/10 02:27 AM
Is this a beta copy? Or is it official we have no halftime?

# 5 Tengo Juego @ 07/03/10 02:43 AM
That was a pretty hard game to watch. Guy controlling the Packers ran just about every offensive play out of the shotgun. Defensively, I dont remember him running anything but the base Nickel formation.

Also was a couple of plays in the 3rd quarter where Phillip Rivers completed ridiculous passes.

# 6 PVarck31 @ 07/03/10 03:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by statum71
Is this a beta copy? Or is it official we have no halftime?
This is beta from E3.

# 7 statum71 @ 07/03/10 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31_OS
This is beta from E3.
Thanks pj. And thx for the civilized answer.

# 8 LBzrule @ 07/03/10 09:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s38s38s
Nice to know I'm not the only person who noticed this, it annoyed me so much I couldn't even get throught the second video. It was basically like watching a lobby Madden 11 match. No real goal for how to run the offense or defense just picking plays, and when they didn't open up instantly sprint to the sideline with the QB. It was pitiful.
Hopefully this is not telling us something about the game. If it is anything like NCAA demo then expect most everyone to run the same type of defenses because in NCAA demo there are money passing plays galore. Crazy that people can put up 40 points in 2 min qtrs on the highest difficulty.

# 9 poopie @ 07/03/10 10:28 AM
too many of the same animations over and over if the gameplay isnt good this game is gonna get stale real quick.and does fatigue play any sort of factor in this game looks likes nobody ever gets tired

# 10 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/03/10 10:54 AM
The guys playing are so bad I just can't watch it

# 11 LBzrule @ 07/03/10 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by judasfavres
Not really. I've done 150 in Madden once on 5 min quarters. The highest difficulty is just a joke. And no matter what you do there are going to be moneys plays but theres a defense for every play. [b]In the real NFL the teams have money plays they go to often anyways.[b]
Please don't treat real life football like tic tac toe, which is the way you presented madden with the idea that there is a defense for every play. Football is more organic than that. And if NFL teams have money plays then why are some NFL offenses so bad?

# 12 sportyguyfl31 @ 07/03/10 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBzrule
Hopefully this is not telling us something about the game. If it is anything like NCAA demo then expect most everyone to run the same type of defenses because in NCAA demo there are money passing plays galore. Crazy that people can put up 40 points in 2 min qtrs on the highest difficulty.

Allegedly the final build of NCAA is more polished Defensively..im holding my breath

# 13 Chuckydjr @ 07/03/10 01:05 PM
Quote:
Please don't treat real life football like tic tac toe, which is the way you presented madden with the idea that there is a defense for every play. Football is more organic than that. And if NFL teams have money plays then why are some NFL offenses so bad?
mybe cuz they have no talent on their team. did u ever think of that.

# 14 DGuinta1 @ 07/03/10 01:21 PM
Amazing how much EA's game get soooo dissected and people forget they are just games! ;o)

# 15 LBzrule @ 07/03/10 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckydjr
mybe cuz they have no talent on their team. did u ever think of that.
Haha. Name one NFL offense that has "no talent" on it.

# 16 canes21 @ 07/03/10 01:41 PM
Quote:
The Ravens. Every NFL team has talent everywhere. Even those 2nd and 3rd stringers you rarely see are very talented. They may look bad compared to your starters, but those guys can still play great too.

# 17 Mr_Riddick @ 07/03/10 05:07 PM
The more videos I watch, the more p.o. I get.

# 18 maddenps2 @ 07/03/10 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGuinta1
Amazing how much EA's game get soooo dissected and people forget they are just games! ;o)
I've been playing games for over 2 decades, I'm pretty sure I know Madden is a game. I'm sure everyone else knows this also.

# 19 K_GUN @ 07/03/10 05:49 PM
Quote:

my beloved bills....sans marshawn when he feels like entering beast mode (on the field that is)

# 20 LBzrule @ 07/03/10 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K_GUN
my beloved bills....sans marshawn when he feels like entering beast mode (on the field that is)
Spiller, Lee Evans, Fred Jackson, Lynch = Talent. He said "no talent." There is not an offense in the league that does not have talent. And there are some that do and they are still sorry because they can't seem to put things together.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.