Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

Members of the Operation Sports website will visit Xbox LIVEŽ and play Gold members in a Community Playdate on July 16.

Operation Sports will be online Friday, July 16, starting at 8:00 P.M. ET (5:00 P.M. PT) playing NCAAŽ Football 11. If you're a Gold Member (if not, upgrade now!), send a friend request or invite to these gamertags:
  • steveos
  • ExtremeGamer
  • Millennium
  • bosox247
  • ChubbyBanana
  • nyisles16

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Special27K @ 07/09/10 03:33 PM
I'm sure as hell gonna be on. We should just start posting our tags, maybe schedule some games. You know put a little down about yourself and how you play the game.

More than likely I'll use Big10 teams at first, teams I'm familiar with. I love using all levels of teams. I'll match up to your Oklahoma's, USC's, and Florida's or your Eastern Michigan's and Midd Tenn's. You don't have to play with A+ teams to have fun exciting games. You don't need to score 40 points to make it a good game either. My all time best game was SMU(me) @ Rice back on 09. It was a nice average college game of 31-27. I'm as far as I know one of the most straight players ever, I mix it up, I don't have "Money" plays, I kick FG's and punt (my pet peeve when playing online).

-TheHippySteve

# 2 Steve_OS @ 07/09/10 03:46 PM
Sounds good Special27K. Post em' fellas.

# 3 Special27K @ 07/09/10 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Sounds good Special27K. Post em' fellas.
I'm hoping it catches on cause it sure beats the hell out of playing randoms, if this works we should get an official "Who wants to play" thread

# 4 Valdarez @ 07/09/10 04:45 PM
I'd let you guys whoop up on me, but Dell pushed my preOrder out to the 27th. So far, since buying EA games, and preOrdering two, I have only had bad luck. Dantes Inferno was 3 days late, and then broken taking them a month to patch, and now Dell has pushed my preOrder out until the 27th. Buggers.

# 5 MrRudy @ 07/09/10 04:48 PM
I might give this a shot. I'm usually pretty terrible when I try to ball online though. I usually keep to myself, but seeing as everyone else may still be adjusting to the new locomotion/offensive styles... maybe I'll get a W.

# 6 RynoAid @ 07/09/10 05:05 PM
me vs Steve.. mano y mano...

# 7 Leon Sandcastle @ 07/09/10 05:32 PM
ChubbyBanana pure awesomeness!

# 8 N51_rob @ 07/09/10 05:33 PM
This is system discrimination!

# 9 Eagles931 @ 07/09/10 05:49 PM
No PS3 playdate??? Ouch that hurts....

# 10 Cusefan @ 07/09/10 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
Its a promotion Xbox live does, OS was more than likely approached by Microsoft. This is Huge though, This will easily bring in more people to the site, Kudos to whoever pulled this off.

# 11 Cusefan @ 07/09/10 06:05 PM
Quote:

Members of the Operation Sports website will visit Xbox LIVEŽ and play Gold members in a Community Playdate on July 16.

Operation Sports will be online Friday, July 16, starting at 8:00 P.M. ET (5:00 P.M. PT) playing NCAAŽ Football 11. If you're a Gold Member (if not, upgrade now!), send a friend request or invite to these gamertags:
  • steveos
  • ExtremeGamer
  • Millennium
  • bosox247
  • ChubbyBanana
  • nyisles16
Steve, I had a friend who did a community playdate and after he did it, his Xbox inbox got absolutely flooded with Crap. I would suggest getting a few Xbox 48 hour passes and create OS generic names.

# 12 notoriouzwun @ 07/09/10 06:22 PM
Quote:

• steveos
  • ExtremeGamer
  • Millennium
  • bosox247
  • ChubbyBanana
  • nyisles16
I added everyone but nyisles16 lol his list is full. Anyone else on here wanna play would love to play with other people who dont cheese my gamertag is notoriouz wun.

# 13 ExtremeGamer @ 07/09/10 06:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles931
If you can get in contact with whoever runs PS3 community nights, we'd gladly talk to them about running something similar.

# 14 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/09/10 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cusefan
Steve, I had a friend who did a community playdate and after he did it, his Xbox inbox got absolutely flooded with Crap. I would suggest getting a few Xbox 48 hour passes and create OS generic names.
I'm sure this is going to be a first server first come bases I'm assuming. Once their friend list is full then it's on.

# 15 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/09/10 08:01 PM
BTW if anyone wants a clean game of NCAA football 11 Next week aswell. I'm willing to open my Friend list to anyone who wants to play. No cheesers plz. I only play fair games. xbox live GT is Fireblaster29

P.S. I play for the fun of the game and not bragging rights. Maybe aside from certain people I will play agaist next week.

# 16 Beantown @ 07/09/10 11:30 PM
Can we play each other? I'd love to whoop on Steve for the months of "behind the scenes punishment sessions" that dictator likes to run.

But yeah, as "BoSox247," I look forward to getting some games in with you guys. More than likely I'll be using Texas (my favorite college team) or Auburn (team I'll be using in an online dyansty this year), but I may throw in a few random teams here and there. Looking forward to it.

# 17 Leon Sandcastle @ 07/10/10 12:22 AM
Imma open a can of Whoop #&% on you guys!

Hope you guys like to play against Ohio State

# 18 canes21 @ 07/10/10 01:58 AM
If I read correct and we should post our tags too, then xDxAx Nismo.

# 19 niggarachi @ 07/10/10 09:21 AM
I never cheat and I play to win! Anyone looking for a game come next week add me. Xbox gt is miggarachi

# 20 Millennium @ 07/10/10 10:30 AM
Anyone looking for an easy win, I am bringing Navy to the party.

I suck, right Beantown?

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.