Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

ESPN Videogames have posted some new Madden NFL 11 screenshots, featuring the NFC East.

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rice_n_gravy @ 07/18/10 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bichettehappens
Ya'll are picky as hell lol
having your team in the wrong shade of green is more annoying than anything

# 22 blklightning @ 07/18/10 09:09 PM
there is no self-shadowing on andy reid. they specifically pointed this out in a blog, and even focused on one of the coaches when showing it off.

also, i like seeing witten on the sidelines with his backwards cap. iirc, he wears it like like when on the sidelines.

# 23 blklightning @ 07/18/10 09:17 PM

also, romo is missing his mini forearm playbook. unless he isn't going to wear it this year? and, as mentioned before, the dallas blue is way too light.

# 24 BADOW757 @ 07/19/10 02:15 AM
The blue in the Giants helmets and unis needs to have more pop to it. It's more of an electric blue, not blah blue. And no, it's not just the lighting. Their unis have looked bland for years in Madden.

Also, I hate the Eagles with all my heart but I have to agree that the green in their unis is not as dark as it should be.

# 25 InsaneBoost @ 07/19/10 03:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderKtulu
You gotta link for that announcement? I remember seeing a rumor that they might, but never anything official.
The rumor is we will be wearing them the first game against the Cowboys and that's it. However it still hasn't been made official and still is a rumor. The only thing that makes it appear to be true is that during the one radio sports talk show here in D.C Bruce Allen said, "I'm looking at the gold pants in my office right now."

Chris Cooley and a few other Redskins have said they've heard rumors, but have not seen anything. The Redskins blogger said it isn't true nor is the rumors of a black jersey.

Of course it's a he said game right now, guess we'll have to wait.

As for the screen shots, I think they look good, the only thing I dislike is that EA updated the screens at Fedex, however they didn't include the party deck. The news of the screens and party deck came out at the same time so you think they would have added it, but oh well.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.