Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 John_Wall_R*O*Y @ 07/15/10 09:07 PM
nice......i kno i keep asking but can u put up some bears footage?

# 2 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/16/10 03:01 AM
I stopped watching when Britt got benched. Unbelievable

# 3 Nza @ 07/16/10 03:42 AM
Yeah wtf was with that? Why bench the best rated WR?

I liked the part at the end of video 1 where Mendenhall took the sweep but realized there was too much penetration outside, stopped, then took it back inside. The CPU in Madden typically run without this sort of awareness.

# 4 WFColonel56 @ 07/16/10 10:34 AM
does thig guy ever call more than 2 plays on defense!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang im tryna see the playbook

# 5 Maelstrom-XIII @ 07/16/10 11:26 AM
Aside from the user having playing horribly (subbing in speed guys over better players in general, throwing to the flats on almost every occasion, very creative playcalling *sarcasm*), one thing that worries me is that I've seen on more than one occasion the gameflow coach saying "Don't be fooled on the playaction" and then the play is a playaction pass...I haven't seen clairvoyance like that since Bill Belicheck's spygate!

I seriously hope this is coincidence more than anything, but having seen it happen more than once, it's a bit worrisome...also saw a few sideline catches that looked to be suspicious as to whether they made it in or not, but no challenges were called so...I guess that's a bit more forgiveable.

# 6 sweatyteddytaco @ 07/16/10 12:50 PM
when medenhall had like 4 blockers in open space it was nice to see he scored instead of last year a lot of times a cb would run between 4 blockers and bring em down.

# 7 CWJets87 @ 07/17/10 05:14 PM
at the 5:00 mark in the first video you can hear the hear we go steelers chant

# 8 countryboy @ 07/17/10 06:39 PM
I loved how on the final play of the 1st quarter, Mendenhall saw that the defender had beaten the blocker to the outside where the run was designed to go, stopped, and cut back inside. That play didn't say much for the Titans' tackling ability, but I loved how the cpu realized the play was blown up and tried to improvise.

# 9 Nza @ 07/18/10 06:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
I loved how on the final play of the 1st quarter, Mendenhall saw that the defender had beaten the blocker to the outside where the run was designed to go, stopped, and cut back inside. That play didn't say much for the Titans' tackling ability, but I loved how the cpu realized the play was blown up and tried to improvise.
Yeah I noted this earlier. Honestly, it looked like a human was controlling him - a smart one. I'm used to the CPU in Madden not only not following blocks, but also not even really taking much notice of the defenders, at least not until it's too late to really do much.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.