Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

July 15, 2010
NCAA '11 (Xbox 360)
Version 1.0

Version 1.0 are now available in my EA Locker.
My gamertag is: FAIRDALE KINGS

What does this roster edit include?
This roster includes the DEFAULT rosters named as EA intended the rosters to be "out of the box." This roster file is perfect for ONLINE games or if you DO NOT like any tampering with your roster file.

Did you change player ratings?
Not ONE player rating was altered.

Did you make any updates to the player's equipment?
No.

Did you update the incoming FRESHMEN jersey numbers?
No.

Will you have any updates?
I will have a few updates. The very first update will address any "minor" errors that I may have encountered during the process of inputting 8,100+ player names. In the near future I hope to have another update that will include correcting jersey numbers, player's class and their skin color.

I may also remove some players that are no longer on the teams and add some players that have transferred to new teams. Off the top of my head that would include Seantrelle Henderson to Miami, DJ Shoemate to UConn, and Demar Dorsey & Jordan Campbell to Louisville.

If anyone wants to mail me a memory card I will transfer the rosters to memory cards, too. Just send it to:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Finally if anyone is interested in making a donation they are always appreciated. I've been sent a lot of messages through XBox Live asking how to donate...

You can mail it to me via USPS at the address listed above OR
You can donate through PayPal. My account is listed as [email protected]

I want to emphasize though... Donations are not being asked for NOR am I encouraging anyone to donate. I'm just trying to save some time and put all the information in one area.

I want to thank everyone here at Operation Sports for their support. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to post in this thread or contact me at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

FAIRDALE KINGS

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 FAIRDALE_KINGS @ 07/16/10 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rimstho
The roster is very accurate

except
Freshman DT for Florida number 73 is named Sharrif "Floyd" not Lloyd, not a big deal but he was from my area so it caught my i otherwise one of the best rosters
Thanks for the correction. I have noted the mistake and already made the correction to the roster file and it has been uploaded to my EA Locker.

# 102 Greatgazoo2 @ 07/17/10 09:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasechase
still didnt work..any other suggestions?? aand im using a 4gb HP 125w
You may want to go into your File Management for the Console and make sure there is no one listed as the owner of the file. I don't remember the exact steps, but before the EA Locker came out, that was the trick. For example, the file was listed as having Fairdale Kings as the owner, you could go in and change it on your console before loading the NCAA game itself. It's been a few years since I've had to do it, so if anyone else can jump in on this, feel free.

# 103 chicken0maha @ 07/17/10 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
Thanks for the correction. I have noted the mistake and already made the correction to the roster file and it has been uploaded to my EA Locker.
fairdale can u create phil bates QB for ohio he transfered from iowa state he was a starter 2 yrs ago but sat out for the transfer rule lasy yr at ohio u (bobcats) he is the projected starting QB for ohio

# 104 CreatineKasey @ 07/17/10 10:05 AM
Thank you very much for the rosters! I do appreciate it. If I load these up can I use them in online ranked matches given that they have only name edits?

# 105 TheTorpedoman @ 07/17/10 10:58 AM
Thanks for the update bud

# 106 $NevaBroke$ @ 07/17/10 05:48 PM
been getting your rosters for years now, good to see you back vic! can i get an online ranked match?

GT:Messy Thrillz

# 107 johnnyfl66 @ 07/17/10 06:05 PM
Seeing that your website is freencaa09rosters

It would be outstanding if you could make a set of 2011 rosters for the 2009 game so us cheap skates could avoid paying 60 bucks for a new game every year.

If anyone knows of anyone who is doing this please let me know.
I know sjoh00784 locker did limited 2010 rosters for 09, and that was great.

# 108 HitThatRowdy96 @ 07/17/10 08:30 PM
I made an account just to thank you for the rosters. Appreciate the hard work. You did an excellent job. Keep up with it.

# 109 65South @ 07/17/10 09:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CreatineKasey
Thank you very much for the rosters! I do appreciate it. If I load these up can I use them in online ranked matches given that they have only name edits?
Yes. That's the joy of this roster, amongst other things. Since FK only made naming changes, everything shows up online!

# 110 crking1980 @ 07/17/10 11:55 PM
Did you leave kentucky out because your a louisville fan? lol

# 111 casey62865 @ 07/18/10 01:16 AM
I know I have said it many times before in the previous thread on these rosters, but thanks again...They are great! I am glad I waited to start my dynasty till these came out!

# 112 PSU-4-LIFE @ 07/18/10 12:18 PM
I uploaded rosters that are complete... Changed very few rating but did change a lot of Ht, Wt and Numbers. Took what Abweher started and finished it as well as edited some of what was already done.

I did this alone but all names are in there including the top freshman as rated but scouts.com and by the schools who have updated rosters already. (not just spring rosters)

GamerTag = CaptainNim

Good luck and I hope this helps people out.

BigBennett

# 113 Earl1963 @ 07/18/10 12:41 PM
Thanks for the ROSTERS!

# 114 IamLEGENDsince87 @ 07/18/10 01:52 PM
PSU-4-LIFE, did u just do PSU or what teams did u do? And r these the best rosters available rite now?

# 115 belljr @ 07/18/10 04:33 PM
Dumb question. I download FK rosters. They are named in my depth charts but ON FIELD none of my players names show up under the circle.

Is there a setting somewhere? I did rename the roster file can I not do that?

# 116 WWF80sKid @ 07/18/10 05:04 PM
Thank you for doing this man.

# 117 BigManOnCampus @ 07/18/10 05:59 PM
your awesome thanks man!

# 118 spursfan @ 07/18/10 06:02 PM
Thanks alot for this man. Makes my life with ncaa more "immersive".

# 119 Meanpaco @ 07/18/10 08:25 PM
I wanted to come in and say that you misspelled the punter for ECU's last name...but low and behold it is spelled Przestrzelski.

That name pretty much throws out most of the rules for the English Language.

Again thank you so much.

GO BUCKS!!!

# 120 PSU-4-LIFE @ 07/18/10 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamLEGENDsince87
PSU-4-LIFE, did u just do PSU or what teams did u do? And r these the best rosters available rite now?
All teams are named... and I also did a lot of editing to many teams with numbers, HT, WT and freshman

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.