Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

July 15, 2010
NCAA '11 (Xbox 360)
Version 1.0

Version 1.0 are now available in my EA Locker.
My gamertag is: FAIRDALE KINGS

What does this roster edit include?
This roster includes the DEFAULT rosters named as EA intended the rosters to be "out of the box." This roster file is perfect for ONLINE games or if you DO NOT like any tampering with your roster file.

Did you change player ratings?
Not ONE player rating was altered.

Did you make any updates to the player's equipment?
No.

Did you update the incoming FRESHMEN jersey numbers?
No.

Will you have any updates?
I will have a few updates. The very first update will address any "minor" errors that I may have encountered during the process of inputting 8,100+ player names. In the near future I hope to have another update that will include correcting jersey numbers, player's class and their skin color.

I may also remove some players that are no longer on the teams and add some players that have transferred to new teams. Off the top of my head that would include Seantrelle Henderson to Miami, DJ Shoemate to UConn, and Demar Dorsey & Jordan Campbell to Louisville.

If anyone wants to mail me a memory card I will transfer the rosters to memory cards, too. Just send it to:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Finally if anyone is interested in making a donation they are always appreciated. I've been sent a lot of messages through XBox Live asking how to donate...

You can mail it to me via USPS at the address listed above OR
You can donate through PayPal. My account is listed as [email protected]

I want to emphasize though... Donations are not being asked for NOR am I encouraging anyone to donate. I'm just trying to save some time and put all the information in one area.

I want to thank everyone here at Operation Sports for their support. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to post in this thread or contact me at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

FAIRDALE KINGS

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Wilk5280 @ 09/05/10 09:48 AM
Looks like a lot of people in this thread are 100 percent clueless as to WTF this roster set is and what's designed for.

# 162 xhail2skinsx @ 09/05/10 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilk5280
Looks like a lot of people in this thread are 100 percent clueless as to WTF this roster set is and what's designed for.
ding ding ding lol

# 163 bogeyexpress @ 01/24/11 09:14 PM
great work as always FDK!

# 164 scarface100 @ 01/25/11 02:29 PM
I do not have Live,can someone help me and post the ros. for download,so i can put in a pen drive and use it in my ncaa.

plz!

# 165 jcbarr @ 02/04/11 08:59 AM
I'm relatively new to these forums but I just wanted to make sure that I gave thanks for these rosters. I'm sure this took a lot of work and I really appreciate them as it adds so much to the game for me.

# 166 thegatorviking @ 03/23/11 07:47 PM
Signed up for this site just to thank the OP! You are like a hero good sir! Doing this for the love of the game! Thanks times 23492348324732974809327432784

# 167 NCAAFBall00 @ 05/13/11 10:46 PM
how updated are the roster?

# 168 loccdogg26 @ 05/14/11 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCAAFBall00
how updated are the roster?
July 30th.

# 169 Flightwhite24 @ 07/03/11 09:43 PM
Hey Fairdale Kings are you banging a set out this season?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk

# 170 ODogg @ 07/03/11 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Hey Fairdale Kings are you banging a set out this season?

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk
He is, which is why I'm trying to find him a copy early

# 171 babyfat9 @ 07/04/11 02:45 AM
Yes any chance we can get these rosters for Non XBOX Live Users?

# 172 Hunkerdown @ 07/06/11 03:24 PM
Always a solid set, look forward to release.

# 173 PhillyPhanatic @ 07/06/11 04:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
He is, which is why I'm trying to find him a copy early
Any luck getting him one yet?

# 174 ODogg @ 07/06/11 05:18 PM
Guys, I created a new thread for us to discuss the new NCAA 12 rosters, I will also be posting anytime I speak with Fairdale in there as well. I have posted some new info about the 12 rosters already so please go check it out:

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...te-thread.html

# 175 rockchisler @ 07/12/11 02:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAIRDALE_KINGS
July 15, 2010
NCAA '11 (Xbox 360)
Version 1.0

Version 1.0 are now available in my EA Locker.
My gamertag is: FAIRDALE KINGS

What does this roster edit include?
This roster includes the DEFAULT rosters named as EA intended the rosters to be "out of the box." This roster file is perfect for ONLINE games or if you DO NOT like any tampering with your roster file.

Did you change player ratings?
Not ONE player rating was altered.

Did you make any updates to the player's equipment?
No.

Did you update the incoming FRESHMEN jersey numbers?
No.

Will you have any updates?
I will have a few updates. The very first update will address any "minor" errors that I may have encountered during the process of inputting 8,100+ player names. In the near future I hope to have another update that will include correcting jersey numbers, player's class and their skin color.

I may also remove some players that are no longer on the teams and add some players that have transferred to new teams. Off the top of my head that would include Seantrelle Henderson to Miami, DJ Shoemate to UConn, and Demar Dorsey & Jordan Campbell to Louisville.

If anyone wants to mail me a memory card I will transfer the rosters to memory cards, too. Just send it to:

Victor Vasquez
9812 Buckingham Dr.
Fairdale, KY 40118

Finally if anyone is interested in making a donation they are always appreciated. I've been sent a lot of messages through XBox Live asking how to donate...

You can mail it to me via USPS at the address listed above OR
You can donate through PayPal. My account is listed as [email protected]

I want to emphasize though... Donations are not being asked for NOR am I encouraging anyone to donate. I'm just trying to save some time and put all the information in one area.

I want to thank everyone here at Operation Sports for their support. If anyone has any questions, comments or suggestions please feel free to post in this thread or contact me at [email protected] and I will respond as soon as possible. Thank you!

FAIRDALE KINGS
Great job as usual

# 176 reggie25nelson @ 07/12/11 02:59 AM
Is anyone else getting a message saying unable to download, then something bout rosters not being uploded for that tag?

# 177 mkharsh33 @ 07/12/11 03:03 AM
LOL!!! Did you guys check the game title and date above???

# 178 reggie25nelson @ 07/12/11 03:09 AM
<--*******

# 179 ODogg @ 07/12/11 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reggie25nelson
Is anyone else getting a message saying unable to download, then something bout rosters not being uploded for that tag?
its not supposed to work yet, the rosters.. they arent done...

# 180 str8artist @ 07/12/11 04:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
its not supposed to work yet, the rosters.. they arent done...
Props odogg... You are putting in your yearly grind on the forums this time of the year. Can not thank you and fairdale enough.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.