Home
NHL 11 News Post

With the shortest break in sports between the end of one season and the beginning of the next, it won’t be long now until arenas around the NHL begin to entertain fans with another exciting season of hockey action. And what better way to give people that rush of on-ice adrenalin than with the NHL 11 and NHL SLAPSHOT soundtracks that truly bring home the NHL experience.

“This year, its all about authenticity,” says Steve Schnur, Worldwide Executive of Music and Marketing for EA. “We talked to gamers and fans about what kind of music they wanted in this new edition, and they said they wanted the feel of a live NHL experience. So we’ve brought together the classic arena anthems by Pantera, Ramones, Black Box and others, and combined them with the next generation of hard-hitters by The Black Keys, Bullet For My Valentine, Danko Jones and more. This is the true sound of the NHL, and the undeniable power behind EA’s NHL 11.”

Here’s the full list of tracks that will be on NHL 11 with 11 of these making it into the NHL SLAPSHOT soundtrack as well listed by artist, song, and album.

NHL 11
  • In Whispers - Here I Stand
  • Airbourne - Bottom Of The Well - No Guts. No Glory.
  • Bullet For My Valentine - Your Betrayal - Fever
  • Megadeth - Dialectic Chaos - Endgame
  • Pantera - Walk - Vulgar Display Of Power
NHL 11 and NHL SLAPSHOT
  • Danko Jones - Full of Regret - Below The Belt
  • 2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone - Get Ready!
  • Black Box - Strike It Up - Dreamland
  • Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Mama Taught Me Better - Beat The Devil’s Tattoo
  • Bouncing Souls - ¡Olé! - Hopeless Romantic
  • Darude - Sandstorm - Before The Storm
  • Dropkick Murphys - Shipping Up To Boston (Live) - Live On Lansdowne, Boston MA
  • Europe - The Final Countdown - The Final Countdown
  • Foxy Shazam - Unstoppable - Foxy Shazam
  • Ramones - Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones
  • The Black Keys - Howlin’ For You - Brothers

Source: NHL 11 In the Crease Blog

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 duckfever8 @ 07/27/10 03:12 AM
Seriously, where is Song 2 by Blur? That's played at a bunch of arenas. You know the song that goes woo-hoo? Not a bad soundtrack, but I'm not really into metal or anything, hip hop's where it's at, but this soundtrack isn't that bad. They have Pantera, which makes any soundtrack plain awesome.

# 22 ramenite @ 07/27/10 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
Seriously, where is Song 2 by Blur? That's played at a bunch of arenas. You know the song that goes woo-hoo? Not a bad soundtrack, but I'm not really into metal or anything, hip hop's where it's at, but this soundtrack isn't that bad. They have Pantera, which makes any soundtrack plain awesome.
It used to be the opening song in FIFA 98.

# 23 MizzouRah @ 07/27/10 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckfever8
Yeah, that's the one song you hear EVERYWHERE. I might have to add it.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.