Home
EA Sports MMA News Post

Check out the new EA Sports MMA screenshots, featuring career mode. Here are some of the details in the mode.

EA SPORTS MMA announces Career Mode for this year’s title, set to be released on October, 19th. In career mode, you will have the opportunity to train around the globe with top MMA trainers like Randy Couture, Pat Miletich, Rickson Gracie and Bas Rutten. Visit gyms in Japan, Brazil, Thailand and the United States to learn new skills and techniques. You choose what techniques you want to improve and then go out and do the actual drills to improve your gameplay skills. Bring your created fighter up through the ranks to attempt to make one of biggest stages in mixed martial arts – STRIKEFORCE. No career mode will ever be the same, ensuring a unique experience each and every time.

Game: EA Sports MMAReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
EA Sports MMA Videos
Member Comments
# 1 xKrNMBoYx @ 07/20/10 10:36 AM
as far as fighter model goes i like ea's

# 2 xKrNMBoYx @ 07/21/10 11:53 PM
if this turns out better then ufc int he demo..then bye bye to ufc 2010..i dont need two of the same genre game

# 3 redsrule @ 07/22/10 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA1NT401
Ditto.....Looking forward to see how this pans out.
EAs graphics are always great, but hopefully it is a good game, because the career mode looks like it has good potental.

# 4 LingeringRegime @ 07/22/10 07:16 AM
I hope this game is a surprise in terms of high quality gameplay. I think it just might be.

# 5 redsrule @ 07/22/10 07:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
I hope this game is a surprise in terms of high quality gameplay. I think it just might be.
Hopefully, im poor so i wont be able to buy it, but maybe a freind will
The button scheme, if it is like fnr4 with face button doing ground game i wont like

# 6 LingeringRegime @ 07/22/10 08:23 AM
It's wishful thinking on my part. I need my MMA fix. And UFC 2010 just isn't cutting it for me.

# 7 redsrule @ 07/22/10 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFTFUNDAMENTALZ
It's wishful thinking on my part. I need my MMA fix. And UFC 2010 just isn't cutting it for me.
Ufc has fun things to do, but its long term playability isnt just that good. I agree with you, im trying to get live soon, but i need a wireless adapater and i got no cash, so i might try to trade ufc game for it. Is live as bad as everyone says?
On another note, im about to write a thread on possible fixes for new game, and maybe you can comment on it.

# 8 redsrule @ 07/22/10 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch masta
i was bitter about EA's comment ("MMA is not a sport") which took away my interest in buying this but i think ill get this too along with ufc.

i like fight night's career mode so i think this one will be good too in some ways.
Lol, if EA would have listened to Dana in the first place we would have another good franchise, or it could become like madden with no comp.

# 9 bkfount @ 07/22/10 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redsrule
Lol, if EA would have listened to Dana in the first place we would have another good franchise, or it could become like madden with no comp.
I don't get why anyone hold EA to what Dana said. Business change their minds all the time, and was Peter Moore even there at the time?

Plus, bring on the competition. There's compelling UFC games coming out of THQ, and EA isn't stupid. They've seen how important it is to have the leading licenses in other sports genres. They really seem to be pushing their game hard because they know they have to for there to be a chance of success.

# 10 redsrule @ 07/22/10 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkfount
I don't get why anyone hold EA to what Dana said. Business change their minds all the time, and was Peter Moore even there at the time?

Plus, bring on the competition. There's compelling UFC games coming out of THQ, and EA isn't stupid. They've seen how important it is to have the leading licenses in other sports genres. They really seem to be pushing their game hard because they know they have to for there to be a chance of success.
Oh, im not saying anything bad about it, competiton should only bring out the best in them; hopefululy

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.