Home
Madden NFL 11 News Post

Game: Madden NFL 11Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 96 - View All
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 countryboy @ 07/20/10 08:10 PM
Ok...that got me PUMPED to play this game.

Please next Tuesday...hurry fast.

# 2 ezio @ 07/20/10 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Ok...that got me PUMPED to play this game.

Please next Tuesday...hurry fast.
that was pretty Sweet. I am not sure if I am getting it yet. Want to play the demo first but that was cool!!!

# 3 rondachamp24 @ 07/20/10 08:35 PM
Love that my Broncos were in that video a nice amount. Can't wait for football season an I can't wait for madden!

# 4 bxgoods @ 07/20/10 09:11 PM
I don't think that was Madden 11, it looked like Madden 10 footage and didn't look official.

# 5 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/20/10 09:30 PM
Man that trailer looks good. I can't wait to play the demo and get the full game coming out in 3 weeks. August 10th can't get here fast enough for me.

# 6 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/20/10 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxgoods
I don't think that was Madden 11, it looked like Madden 10 footage and didn't look official.
Well bro it looks pretty real to me. It had scenes in there of madden 11 gameplay and at the end of the video it had the picture of Drew Brees on the cover. It looks offical to me or aleast pretty good to me.

# 7 bxgoods @ 07/20/10 09:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend Killer
Well bro it looks pretty real to me. It had scenes in there of madden 11 gameplay and at the end of the video it had the picture of Drew Brees on the cover. It looks offical to me or aleast pretty good to me.
Truuee, they did a good job, I just couldn't find it on EA site so I wasn't sure.

# 8 jpdavis82 @ 07/20/10 09:45 PM
Quote:
It's official it's from the EA Studio Showcase, you can go to gamespot.com and see the entire press conference, someone just ripped the Madden part from it, that's why it doesn't look official.

# 9 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/20/10 09:53 PM
Quote:
Truuee, they did a good job, I just couldn't find it on EA site so I wasn't sure.
Well it looks like a video the fan made up on his computer. I don't think this EA doing. The is a video someone come up with. Someone just combined some video footage from different videos shown over the past few months of gameplay and just did a real good job on it. But that is all madden 11 gameplay tho.

# 10 jpdavis82 @ 07/20/10 10:11 PM
It's from this, they start talking about Madden around the 48 minute mark.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-...itialclk%3Bhub

# 11 PantherBeast_OS @ 07/20/10 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
It's from this, they start talking about Madden around the 48 minute mark.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-...itialclk%3Bhub
Thanks for confirming this bro. I thought it might have been done by a Fan on their pc are something. Thanks alot bro.

# 12 jpdavis82 @ 07/21/10 12:21 AM
No problem, yeah from what I've heard people at EA are really impressed with Madden 11. What's funny to me is that some of them almost sound surprised about how good it is.

# 13 die2cry @ 07/21/10 03:52 AM
wow man i love this game, and i love this video!!!! iŽd like to see what my favorit broncos are doing!!!!!!!!!!

# 14 CaliDude916 @ 07/21/10 04:19 AM
My god, I want this game sooo bad!! August 10th needs to hurry the hell up!!!

# 15 MrSkagTrendy @ 07/21/10 06:24 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Well it looks like a video the fan made up on his computer. I don't think this EA doing. The is a video someone come up with. Someone just combined some video footage from different videos shown over the past few months of gameplay and just did a real good job on it. But that is all madden 11 gameplay tho.

i love this

# 16 Rostee F @ 07/21/10 08:10 AM
Nothing new here! I will see some new official HD gameplays, new improved halftime show etc! That video doesn`t impressed me much.

# 17 silverandblack @ 07/21/10 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by N@X_WiZaRD
I hate to be debbie downer, but I just don't get the appeal of these trailers. They don't show me anything noteworthy except that Madden 11 does indeed give you the ability to snap the ball, run with the ball, and to celebrate when said ball has crossed the plain of the endzone.

It's nothing I haven't seen in Madden 10 (even the celebrations for the most part). I just wish Madden trailers had more "WOW, I haven't seen that kind of technology before" moments. Then I might actually have a reason to be pumped enough to badly want to buy the game.

Exactly what i was saying to myself. Was wondering how these trailers get people pumped. That could have been a trailer for Madden '10, '09, '08, etc...

# 18 King Gro23 @ 07/21/10 10:02 AM
Anticipation.

# 19 cowboykmoney @ 07/21/10 11:55 AM
Loolking good all around this year if they put out a patch to fix the things wrong with the stats and make *** tkls and solo tkls count as the players total tkl's.Then NCAA will be ready to put the draft classes in Madden. Madden I cant wait to see how the two go togather this year like never before.

# 20 Big_Mig_11 @ 07/21/10 12:06 PM
My favorite part was after the real-life shot of the Steelers and Vikings at the LOS, they followed that with them lining up in Madden, and the life-like colors stood out so perfectly to me!! as it should!! That got me excited as well.

I did not like whatever celebration was going on for the Titans towards the end. AFC Championship game?? I am not a fan of the generic red, white, and blue confetti. They should take a page out of Fifa World Cup as far as user-controlled celebrations and the fantastic cut-scenes of teams celebrating because they are so life like and believable.

Overall, good video. I am excited

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.