Home
NHL 11 News Post

Game: NHL 11Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 36 - View All
NHL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ericromain @ 07/26/10 03:06 PM
New intros, new anniversary patches on the Minnesota sweaters, new road Isles sweaters. Console energy center has it's real center ice art, Lundqvist's new bauer pads. Looking good!

# 2 FieldMarshallP1 @ 07/26/10 04:27 PM
So far this game looks amazing, And now real time physics**** Day 1 purchase no question.

# 3 Gagnon39 @ 07/26/10 08:01 PM
Yep, everything looks good. I'm wondering how exactly this will all work though. Does one method always beat another? Or is it all about timing? What if one person tries to deke off of the faceoff and the other tries to tie up, what happens? I guess all of these questions will be answered soon. I'm sure if this is one of their big features, they've spent a tremendous amount of time on it and they get it right. I'm always just a little worried after last-year's post whistle stuff. That sucked. I hope they took that junk out or fixed it.

# 4 green94 @ 07/26/10 10:28 PM
Sick. This makes me not even want to play NHL10 anymore!

# 5 Flyermania @ 07/26/10 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green94
I feel the same way. The changes to the faceoff system were long overdue and it looks fantastic!

# 6 MizzouRah @ 07/26/10 11:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FieldMarshallP1
So far this game looks amazing, And now real time physics**** Day 1 purchase no question.
This game has been a paid in full pre-order since 2007 and the introduction of the skill stick.

# 7 TIm @ 07/26/10 11:29 PM
On the Intros, You see the players line up...Does That mean that there may be Clips of the National Athems?? Bringing that back would be GREAT!!! Nice intros... Game looks amazing.. Loving the puck physics...

# 8 Vikes1 @ 07/27/10 12:58 AM
Quote:
Yep. And it'll just get harder to play '10' as more info comes.

I've loved NHL '10' since it's release. But by the look of things for '11'...I can't wait to put '10' out to pasture.

# 9 CS10029 @ 07/27/10 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Yep. And it'll just get harder to play '10' as more info comes.

I've loved NHL '10' since it's release. But by the look of things for '11'...I can't wait to put '10' out to pasture.
This is why this game reigns supreme over most sports games, if not all after this release.

# 10 milesizdead @ 07/27/10 04:11 AM
Canīt wait!

I hope lag wonīt play as big a role in faceoffs now with the new mechanics.

But everything is looking great, good job EA!

# 11 BlueNGold @ 07/27/10 07:10 AM
I seriously wish I could pull a Cartman and freeze myself until September 7th. I must have this game.

Now if we could only get some Be A GM info. I'm itchin' for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TIm
On the Intros, You see the players line up...Does That mean that there may be Clips of the National Athems?? Bringing that back would be GREAT!!! Nice intros... Game looks amazing.. Loving the puck physics...
Yeah I noticed that too. I hope they did bring them back. I know they were still in the game but only when you played using the national teams.

# 12 SinisterAlex @ 07/27/10 06:05 PM
Quote:
Yea I haven't touched NHL 10 since the community day, I started playing yesterday but put it away because it sucks :P

# 13 Arklinear @ 07/27/10 06:24 PM
Quote:
Amen

# 14 Gagnon39 @ 07/28/10 03:25 PM
I always like how they add aniversary patches and All-Star game art but what drives me nuts is how they leave it on there year after year. I dread the day Chicago gets the All-Star game and I have to look at All-Star game art for 10 years in dynasty mode. Ridiculous.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.