Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

EA Sports has just posted another NCAA Football 11 blog, thanking everyone, as well as giving us a few patch #2 updates.

Quote:
"More details on the client update to come, but here are three of the big ones we've solved:

-- RANDOM PLAY ACTION CRAZINESS - Sure it looks funny, but annoying as heck when it costs you a drive or a game. We're sorry we missed this one as well and apologize for the issue.

-- SEASON SHOWDOWN STATS REPORTING - The season showdown warning is harmless right now and this issue and related lobby problems ultimately get fixed with the update.

-- UNIFORMS THAT NEVER NEED WASHING - This is one of the more painful ones for us given all the work on visuals this year. The game actually does degrade uniforms; unfortunately we broke something in a final build that made the impact way too subtle. Consider this one solved with the update. And we want you to know that we've really been enjoying the great "Art of NCAA Football" threads. It's clear we have some incredible photographic talent in our community! So I expect things will go next-level when the update rolls out."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 FedExPope @ 07/29/10 04:11 PM
I hope it all allows ODs to not have to be restarted. Especially with the season I have going now xD

# 2 georgiafan @ 07/29/10 04:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe)
They acknowledged the NCAA 11 photo thread here lol.

Guess EA has been watching.

and odogg and his need for dreads lol

# 3 UMhester04 @ 07/29/10 04:14 PM
And they pointed out ODoggs love for the dreads haha. So yeah they have definately been watching. Great to know that these tuner sets can fix things like shadows and recruiting, that is great to hear!

P.S ODogg im right with you on the dreads. I play with the Hurricanes and like 80% of their team has dreads so it feels weird without em.

# 4 Omniphobe @ 07/29/10 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMhester04
And they pointed out ODoggs love for the dreads haha. So yeah they have definately been watching. Great to know that these tuner sets can fix things like shadows and recruiting, that is great to hear!

P.S ODogg im right with you on the dreads. I play with the Hurricanes and like 80% of their team has dreads so it feels weird without em.
So true. Travis Benjamin doesn't look right with no hair coming out his helmet.

# 5 Mbalmer @ 07/29/10 04:22 PM
I still had some hope for a broadcast camera this year. This game is great and I just wish I could play it from a different camera angle. I guess I will have to use broadcast for Madden and be happy with that.

I do hope they fix progression as that has me holding off on my dynasty.

ODogg getting mentioned is pretty cool.

# 6 UMhester04 @ 07/29/10 04:27 PM
Also I hope that the field already being degraded at the start of the game gets fixed..heres to hoping.

# 7 booker21 @ 07/29/10 04:27 PM
LOL so funny how he wrote about Odoggs comment

# 8 sportyguyfl31 @ 07/29/10 04:35 PM
Hoorah......

# 9 Romeclone @ 07/29/10 04:38 PM
Great blog! That was like the coolest thing EA has done, made my day and at least mentioned they were working on the issues I was most concerned about like dynasty and dirty uniforms. That pic looked great by the way... That looks like football.

Way to go EA... Just tell us what's going on and the masses will drop the pitchforks. For now.

# 10 markprior22 @ 07/29/10 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Out
so the tuner set will adjust progression and recruiting. interesting.
Yeah, I thought those issues would definitely involve a "patch"

# 11 bad_philanthropy @ 07/29/10 05:10 PM
Very pleased with all of this and really appreciate the class response to the community.

Wasn't expecting to hear about dirty unis being fixed.

Only other nitpick I have with the game is that I wonder if it would be possible for them to fix pride stickers not showing up on helmets properly in dynasty mode.

# 12 bad_philanthropy @ 07/29/10 05:11 PM
Very pleased with all of this and really appreciate the class response to the community by Roy.

Wasn't expecting to hear about dirty unis being fixed.

Only other nitpick I have with the game is that I wonder if it would be possible for them to fix pride stickers not showing up on helmets properly in dynasty mode.

# 13 All-Vol @ 07/29/10 05:19 PM
As it stands now this is the best NCAA since last gen. If they properly fix these things mentioned then this will be one sick game of football.

# 14 bcruise @ 07/29/10 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dax(FlowLyfe)
I dont understand how they cant patch in a broadcast cam tho, even tho id never use it.

Madden did it with Madden 10 via patch.

Plus in road to glory, if you watch the plays your not in, there's a sideline cam that you cant access outside of RTG.
The broadcast cam was already in Madden 10 at release, they just hadn't enabled it because they had to iron out some bugs.

It was discussed last year...I'll try to search for it, but you can probably imagine what'll happen if I type "broadcast cam" into the search engine.

# 15 Phobia @ 07/29/10 05:29 PM
Great blog!!!!

Nice shout out to odogg and the picture thread.

# 16 hitch450 @ 07/29/10 05:34 PM
I just hope they fix the "progression" issue in dynasty properly. And its not so much progression as it is players coming in with a just plain horrible rating somewhere. I mean if a LB or CB or QB has an awareness of 40, or a kicker has KPW of 40, even if it progresses like it should, that player's still gonna suck.

# 17 feeq14 @ 07/29/10 05:55 PM
sounds good but i still need to hear something about psychic cpu playcalling

# 18 crumb @ 07/29/10 06:02 PM
So should I just stop doing my dynasty until patch #2? I'm in year 2 and don't wanna ruin this one, having lots of fun.

# 19 Hova57 @ 07/29/10 06:02 PM
this is making really hard to play madden especially once the patch drops. we gettin a tuner next week then two weeks or week later a patch

# 20 statum71 @ 07/29/10 06:22 PM
Yessss. I hope the Notre Dame not number or name issue is in this patch.

« Previous1234567891516Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.