Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 eko718 @ 07/30/10 07:30 PM
His head is too small for his body and the physique is too muscular. Same issue with many of last years models. Final version? I wonder. I don't see a work in progress indicator on the photo.

# 22 youvalss @ 07/30/10 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
You haven't modded faces then It doesn't take THAT long. And I thought we're talking about a professional studio that pays big salaries to employees with degrees? If I'm working that position I'd expect nothing but perfection when I'm creating a real life likeness.

We're seeing the same problem year after year in this department. I'm not gonna nerd-rage over it. It just doesn't make sense for people earning a salary making worse models than guys in their basements, year after year.

Oh well - I'm getting it for PC again so myself and the modding nation can clean up the game.
No I haven't. I'm not a modding freak and I actually downloaded maybe 2 cyberfaces for 2K10, because I'm not a cyberface freak. I'm not saying it takes that long for anyone, but I am saying that I go the NBA-Live forums from time to time and see what some modders do and I see some great results that take time. You know what? How long would it take you to mod 300+ players to look perfect? And I think this department doesn't only create faces. So you need to mod 300+ faces, uniforms, courts, body models, shoes (and don't know what else)... and you need them all to be perfect. also remember that they not necessarily use the same models that you use to mod - because they're already done. I'm sure they used ones that are based on last year, but probably different, so I assume they need to change some face layouts.

Again, I'n not syaing they shouldn't make it all great, or that they're not getting enough money for that. I am saying that in my opininon they're far more busy than the guy who does it in his basement.

# 23 TephLon @ 07/30/10 08:58 PM
these screen shots are from a really early build...so the player models are still 2k10 like

# 24 TephLon @ 07/30/10 09:09 PM
you need to put a more recent pic of iggy, like a usa team pic

# 25 Cr0ss0ver @ 07/30/10 09:09 PM
He looks exactly the same as he did in 2k10.

# 26 nba2012 @ 07/30/10 09:29 PM
i think this is nba 2k10 ... looks the exact same ... hopefully 2k is just trying to hide the real deal for later ...

# 27 Goffs @ 07/30/10 09:40 PM
hmm looks like 2k didnt add tats on legs yet...from the pic the MJJR posted he has a tat on his right calf..

# 28 youngfaze01 @ 07/30/10 09:48 PM
Not bad, but not much a difference. :l

# 29 Trustpt @ 07/30/10 09:55 PM
Looks like a beast.

# 30 blues rocker @ 07/30/10 10:11 PM
his arms and shoulders are way too big and bulky.

# 31 noshun @ 07/30/10 10:18 PM
Michellin man on steriods... was the title of this piece. Signed by 2k.

# 32 TreyIM2 @ 07/30/10 10:20 PM
That's not A.I.2. Doesn't really look like him plus he's way too "swole". A.I.2. is a thinner, "naturally muscular looking" type guy (i forget the exact medical name of his body type. it's either endomorph, ectomorph (?) or mesomorph or something in those ranges). That pic looks like he's been hitting the gym as hard as me. Ha.

Not to mention, it looks like the "turtle necks" and "head 'n' shoulders" are back but I'll give it a slight pass because of the "on the move" capture...but it looks like same ole, same ole body proportion issues from the past. Gotta see more updated video to see if they eliminated that prob or it's still there.

# 33 youvalss @ 07/30/10 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr
I take your point, but there's not ONE GUY doing 300 faces. And they have an ENTIRE YEAR. I'm sure if they want great faces/bodies etc..they're not going to delegate additional responsibilities(uniforms, courts, body models, shoes) on the project to the same guy doing the faces. Pointless to speculate that part though.
Maybe you're right. I'm just trying to find an explanation for that. I mean, I'm sure that 2K wants to be the best at what they do.

# 34 stunta21 @ 07/30/10 10:55 PM
its looks like iggy to me...i mean graphics can't be perfect....so with that said to those complainin then dont play the game simple as dat

# 35 Rocboyz101 @ 07/30/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nba2012
i think this is nba 2k10 ... looks the exact same ... hopefully 2k is just trying to hide the real deal for later ...
I think this is the answer..

# 36 thereginator28 @ 07/31/10 12:01 AM

# 37 Kaanyr Vhok @ 07/31/10 01:50 AM
Damn he might have the best physique in sports

# 38 Behindshadows @ 07/31/10 03:07 AM
Here are my images of the 2k10 PC mod Andre Igoudala...what do you guys think about this compared to 2k11.

CLICK IMAGES TO ENLARGE

# 39 23 @ 07/31/10 03:20 AM
Iggy gained some muscle this summer to be a defensive stopper in the FIBA tournament but on that pic he's pretty huge.

Im sure its not a final pic though.. shoulders are like dwights

# 40 The 24th Letter @ 07/31/10 05:15 AM
unless IGN was flat out lying these arent the final pics...the clearly emphasized players were skinny....and if anything the heads were on the big side..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.