Home
NCAA Football 11 News Post

The NCAA Football 11 Live Tuning Pack is now available. Check out the Q&A, right here.

More details about the Live Tuning Pack can be found right here.

Quote:
"For gameplay you should notice that larger players cannot jump as high to swat down passes making things look and feel more authentic. In Dynasty mode, it means two things. First, the majority of the teams in Dynasty will be slightly better than before due to having access to higher rated Prospects and slightly better progression. Second, CPU teams will do a much better job of accurately filling their rosters."

Game: NCAA Football 11Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iPhone / PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 83 - View All
NCAA Football 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Sefrit @ 08/05/10 11:44 AM
Hi Russ.

I have a question for you. If I apply these tuners to a dynasty already in week 4, will the bump to recruits be applied to the recruiting class already generated?

Thanks.

# 62 naughty9 @ 08/05/10 11:45 AM
Sup Russ..glad to se you on here. Does the tuner update address the man coverage problem.

# 63 RamblinWreck21 @ 08/05/10 11:46 AM
I've been gone for awhile, so bare with me....this does fix progression, right?

# 64 Hova57 @ 08/05/10 11:46 AM
will this update change players from a 2* to a 3* if needed or will they stay the same.
does the big men include linebackers and not just d lineman

# 65 Hawaii_Stars @ 08/05/10 11:47 AM
Is the recording of pancakes something that has to be addressed by the patch and not by tuning?

# 66 jhawk886 @ 08/05/10 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Survivor
Russ, he is referring to all the teams players are progressively worse than day 1 in this tune. For example, in 2010 Alabama is a 83.28 and by the last season they are 79.48. It seems all teams are still getting worse and none are becoming better teams.
This is probably because, as we assumed, the initial rosters are inflated. IF you look at the charts on the blog, that distribution of overalls is much better than the Day 1 rosters. While everybody may get worse, they don't get as much worse as they did before the LTP.

Thanks, this is great!

# 67 ncfootball @ 08/05/10 11:51 AM
Russ-

First of all, thanks to you and your team for the LTP. I put my dynasty on hold waiting for this and I'm thrilled to be able to play it again.

Is there any hope for the new conference changes being effective in a future patch? Nebraska is starting Big Ten play next year and I'd love to be able to have a Big Ten championship in year 2. I'm sure Pac 10 fans would like to see their new conference members as well.

Thanks again

# 68 Russell_Kiniry_EA @ 08/05/10 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sefrit
Hi Russ.

I have a question for you. If I apply these tuners to a dynasty already in week 4, will the bump to recruits be applied to the recruiting class already generated?

Thanks.
No, the recruit changes won't take effect till your next season. But the other changes will (progression, recruit logic, etc.)

-Russ

# 69 iamironman84 @ 08/05/10 11:52 AM
Two words: Thank & you. I appreciate you listening and getting this to us. Keep up the good work.

# 70 G-Men_in_Mass @ 08/05/10 11:52 AM
Just want to say thanks for coming out here and talking with us! And thanks for a great game, and another big Thanks to the Mods and the new TOS so the Devs of all the games will keep coming to the OS to talk with us!!!

# 71 KStateFan @ 08/05/10 11:53 AM
Are we going to get in-season progression this year? Regardless, thanks for the update!

# 72 jeremym480 @ 08/05/10 11:55 AM
These changes look awesome. I was already enjoying this excellent game now, it's going to be even better. Russell you and the entire team need to give yourselves a pat on the back for doing such a phenomenal job this year. I will be looking forward to hearing more from you guys..

# 73 ps2king @ 08/05/10 11:56 AM
Thanks for the quick update.

My main concern has been addressed (low rating for incoming freshmen). It seems that some are still unhappy.. I know that you guys will continue to address these issues. So that alone is enough reassurance for me to finally start playing my dynasty.

# 74 JohnTesh @ 08/05/10 11:56 AM
Is the Online Pass needed to download tuning packs?

# 75 mgoblue678 @ 08/05/10 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps2king
Thanks for the quick update.

My main concern has been addressed (low rating for incoming freshmen). It seems that some are still unhappy.. I know that you guys will continue to address these issues. So that alone is enough reassurance for me to finally start playing my dynasty.
Not sure anybody is unhappy, people are just suggesting things that could be looked at potentially for any additional tuners or patches that are released.

# 76 nylawyer @ 08/05/10 12:01 PM
Russell

Any way to tune CPU AI?

Seems like cpu always tries a field goal at 55 yds or less. I think the baseline rule should be 50 unless down by 3 or less with under 2 minutes left.

Also can you tighten up the 2 minute ai?

I hate getting cheap wins because of bad clock management

Thanks

# 77 BIG17EASY @ 08/05/10 12:05 PM
Fantastic! I think I need to go home early. *cough cough*

# 78 Glenn33 @ 08/05/10 12:05 PM
This is awesome. Thank you.

# 79 Roggie @ 08/05/10 12:07 PM
Just simmed a season as Va Tech. Incoming recruits look better (actually seeing a larger difference in 4 stars, from 71-81 overall this class). Halfbacks have better carry ratings. Awareness is only going up 4-5 points in progression, though. That isn't good.

# 80 lowndsy @ 08/05/10 12:08 PM
Not getting anything in UK?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.