# 3 SageInfinite @ 08/09/10 09:25 AM
Sick Video.

# 4 hokupguy @ 08/09/10 10:31 AM
nice, i really need to get a new pc....

# 5 UnusualMattyB @ 08/09/10 10:55 AM
pretty sweet...I like.

# 6 youvalss @ 08/09/10 10:58 AM
Aswesome video!

I'd say, buy the PC version only if you can run it at least at medium/medium+ settings. No point to play a game you can't fully enjoy. If you have a next-gen console and your PC isn't powerful enough, don't waste your money.

# 7 krist042 @ 08/09/10 11:04 AM
How did you get the new Energy Solutions Arena and the new Jazz unis?

# 8 apManila24 @ 08/09/10 11:14 AM
that vid was sick. i also like the filipino version of a milli. those black laker jerseys were sick.

# 9 jeebs9 @ 08/09/10 11:19 AM
I've offcially wet my pants......wow....that was 2k10..with 2k11 updates/changes..I need to get a PC asap.

# 10 convince @ 08/09/10 11:41 AM
So besides the price what are the pros and cons with the pc vs. consoles versions.

# 11 jeebs9 @ 08/09/10 11:51 AM
Mods...Man...Mods...Little things like Chris Bosh with no hair. Little things you can mod and keep the game up to date. Rookies look like John Wall instead of having created players know looking face. And better yet...you can improve players faces a little more in detail. It just makes the overall game look feel a lot more better. I don't know if there are any game play mods out there (probably). But for the most part its presentation stuff can be changed.

Get example:.....Young MJ
http://community.2ksports.com/commun...ediaid=2397392
Missing that golden chain though....(LMAO just kidding)

You could pretty much put your face in the game if you wanted....

# 12 bearschicago @ 08/09/10 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by convince
So besides the price what are the pros and cons with the pc vs. consoles versions.
Said this awhile back:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearschicago
There are differences between the console and PC versions.

-PC patch completely fixed the Big Men shooting 3's glitch in Association/MyPlayer(which occurred after consoles 2nd patch).

-Draft Combine is not available on PC.

-PC controls are different.

-Graphics on PC are better.

-Certain sounds cannot be heard on PC version unless you are near the halfcourt baseline. These sounds are sneakers squeaking/basketball hitting the pavement(dribbling) and the PA announcer is not as loud as console versions.

-The sound quality of the announcers(commentary) are terrible compared to console versions.

-To me, the crowd sounds better compared to console versions.

-PC version can Mod faces/body models/add accessories-finger straps/Amare goggles/white socks are white not gray.

You can also mod arenas/and even things like NCAA college players Mod.

In my opinion the PC version of NBA 2K10 is the best because it fixed the Big Men shooting 3's glitch/graphics are better/mods and its only $20!

# 13 DubTrey1 @ 08/09/10 12:56 PM
Niiiiice. Very nice.

# 14 jeebs9 @ 08/09/10 01:43 PM
I just went on their Mods site...And on man...I might go out and buy a copy tonight...

# 15 scatman @ 08/09/10 01:47 PM
1. Probably a dumb question I'm asking, but there wouldn't happen to be a mac version is there?

2. Looking at these vids makes me so jealous, mods make this game come to life in ways consoles can only dream of (at least to my knowledge, which isn't much). This would make the whole editing players appearance even more awesome.

3. How/Where do the people who make these vids get all their uniform/court mock ups from? Had no idea cavs were getting new unis (I knew the logo was modified, but the unis too?) And that lakers black uniform....one can only wish that's for real.

# 16 jeebs9 @ 08/09/10 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman
1. Probably a dumb question I'm asking, but there wouldn't happen to be a mac version is there?

2. Looking at these vids makes me so jealous, mods make this game come to life in ways consoles can only dream of (at least to my knowledge, which isn't much). This would make the whole editing players appearance even more awesome.

3. How/Where do the people who make these vids get all their uniform/court mock ups from? Had no idea cavs were getting new unis (I knew the logo was modified, but the unis too?) And that lakers black uniform....one can only wish that's for real.
I don't think there are any games out there for Mac.

Just use google to do a search for PC Mods...I won't disrespect 2k by posting the site.

But the thing about the console is that to release a patch. The companies have to go through severally layers of testing, Sony and MS. So its a little different when you got a guy in his room release the stuff...lol

# 17 Phobia @ 08/09/10 03:21 PM
This guys videos are sooo sick!

Also I have both the PC and 360 version. Online for PC just flat out sucks. Constant drops and it is damn near impossible to find a game to connect to. The baseline drop glitch is a HUGE killer. So if you plan on playing online, don't get the PC version. But if you a offline player, then yes I highly suggest the PC version over console version.

# 18 Bolt957 @ 08/09/10 03:51 PM
This was another AWESOME vid!

# 19 convince @ 08/09/10 05:58 PM
Yea, i never play online. I was wondering b/c i just sent my 360 in and wanted to get a PC game to hold me over.

# 20 hokupguy @ 08/09/10 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scatman

You can play this on your mac but, you need windows boot camp.. I tried it and doesnt run very smooth with 2k9. http://www.apple.com/support/bootcamp/

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.