Game: EA Sports MMAReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
EA Sports MMA Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DavonBrown @ 08/09/10 03:05 PM
I thought King Mo was a LHW.

# 2 Stumbleweed @ 08/09/10 04:17 PM
LMAO @ Bob Sapp

I hope we can do cross-class fights and stick him against Minowaman or some other Japanese dude ha. Sad that there's no Hong Man-Choi for more Japanese freakshow fights.

# 3 jb12780 @ 08/09/10 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
It could be like UFC where guys can fight at 2 different weight classes. He is a LHW

# 4 sammy g @ 08/09/10 07:10 PM
Having Hong Man-Choi would've been awesome!

# 5 Luck911 @ 08/09/10 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavonBrown
King Mo has 2-3 fights at HW.He fought Wuiff and Whitehead in HW matches.King Mo can also make the cut to 185 if he wanted to do it.

# 6 poorch @ 08/10/10 12:43 AM
think theres any chance for jason david frank (aka Green Ranger) to be in the game?

# 7 bkfount @ 08/10/10 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luck911
King Mo has 2-3 fights at HW.He fought Wuiff and Whitehead in HW matches.King Mo can also make the cut to 185 if he wanted to do it.
Yeah, while he's the strikeforce LHW champ, he's fought as a HW earlier in his short career, and if anything, just shows a number of guys will be able to fight at various weight classes.

All of these HW guys were announced anyways, and confirmed HW's like Bas and Herschel Walker actually aren't shown on here for whatever reason.

# 8 Stumbleweed @ 08/10/10 11:40 AM
Can't wait to use Bas.

God, I wish they found a way to put Minowaman in, but word is that he didn't make it. 2nd Round heelhook!

# 9 xKrNMBoYx @ 08/24/10 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
LMAO @ Bob Sapp

I hope we can do cross-class fights and stick him against Minowaman or some other Japanese dude ha. Sad that there's no Hong Man-Choi for more Japanese freakshow fights.
lol choi is korean...there is no japanese person with the last name choi...which is basically obvious as the japanese last names (sur name) are longer then both chinese and korean names

# 10 bkfount @ 08/24/10 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xKrNMBoYx
lol choi is korean...there is no japanese person with the last name choi...which is basically obvious as the japanese last names (sur name) are longer then both chinese and korean names
while that may be, I always assumed he was merely speaking of the freak show fights that take place in japanese promotions.

# 11 Stumbleweed @ 08/24/10 12:19 PM
Indeed. I'm aware that Hong Man-Choi is Korean and was talking about the Japanese promotions and how much they love the freakshow fights. I really wanted Minowaman... break Bob Sapp's ankle off haha.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.