Home
NBA Elite 11 News Post

For those of you that can't view the videos from OS, check out and subscribe to the OS Youtube channel.

Game: NBA Elite 11Reader Score: 2/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
NBA Elite 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 terminator t22 @ 08/10/10 01:41 AM
thats funny because they had be a pro mode a few years ago, it just wasnt very good. nice to see a little polished gameplay and not on a crappy tv. game looks sweet. when that guy got dunked on it looked much better than that rasheed video

# 22 Haval93 @ 08/10/10 02:00 AM
This is possible one of the biggest and best news Elite. I love Career Mode type games and play them all the time. Finally after four years they added it. This will be my most played mode of the game. Can't wait to see more.

# 23 YoungG @ 08/10/10 03:05 AM
definitely would love to get more in depth detail on this mode

# 24 dragon4thQ @ 08/10/10 03:43 AM
NBA Live 09 did have a form of Be A Pro don't forget it just wasn't the greatest.

# 25 B-Ball Life @ 08/10/10 05:06 AM
is this a full career or did he say 23 stages. i hope its the former.

otherwise this is the biggest game mode inclusion since all star week end back in 05. im hype

# 26 gmix411 @ 08/10/10 05:23 AM
I was wondering the same thing. I'm interested in hearing more about the 23 levels and whether or not they comprise the entirety of the mode.

# 27 Tha_Kid @ 08/10/10 06:00 AM
I'm speculating, but I think it is a career mode and the 23 stages refer to progressing towards becoming a legend.

# 28 Live_4real @ 08/10/10 06:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
I'm speculating, but I think it is a career mode and the 23 stages refer to progressing towards becoming a legend.
Yup, that is what I think also, but right now, it is all speculation

I just want this mode to have the fundamentals, and buy fundamentals I mean the journeuy it takes to be a legend

If I am drafted by a team that is stacked on my position, I would like the game to act real, and make my job difficult to crack the rotation, or even get traded, rookies on good team rarely are starting players, they will have difficult times, and if you are not top 5 pick, it is actually very difficult for you to play consistent minutes (depending on the teams quality at that position of course)

I would like this game to make my job difficult to be a legend, because in fact, it is very hard and rare to be one

Make this mode real, instead of making it instant pleasure after 1/2 games or 1/2 seasons

PeAcE

# 29 PH1LLYSFINEST13 @ 08/10/10 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Kid
It is an online league of created players. The description in the video says as much. Here is a description of EASHL from NHL 10:
[/quote]Welcome to NHL 10 EA SPORTS™ Hockey League

The EASHL is your chance to show the world that you or your team are the best in the world. The EASHL allows you to take a created character online and compete in a 6 v 6 hockey game. All stats are tracked as your player grows to become a legend. Your team is also tracked in over 30 statistical areas and is ranked in the leaderboards. Join the EASHL to try to become the next great one.[/quote]

So does this mean there is an option to take non created players online , like live run? or has that been completely scrapped?

# 30 NoTiCe_O @ 08/10/10 02:44 PM
Welcome to NHL 10 EA SPORTS™ Hockey League

The EASHL is your chance to show the world that you or your team are the best in the world. The EASHL allows you to take a created character online and compete in a 6 v 6 hockey game. All stats are tracked as your player grows to become a legend. Your team is also tracked in over 30 statistical areas and is ranked in the leaderboards. Join the EASHL to try to become the next great one.[/quote]

So does this mean there is an option to take non created players online , like live run? or has that been completely scrapped?[/quote]

Its a league for just your created player

# 31 BDM313 @ 08/10/10 08:46 PM
sounds good need more info tho.

# 32 Live_4real @ 08/11/10 09:32 PM

# 33 Sovartus @ 08/11/10 10:06 PM
It's funny to me when people say that one game is "biting" off of another game. How do you do that? There is only so much you can do with a basketball game. If you want to get all technical, I think that NHL did this first and that's an EA game. Or was it NBA Ballers, NBA 07 or something like that?? Who cares? The bottom line is that if 2K does something well and Elite does the same thing, they are smart. If one game sees success in a feature, the other had better implement it because gamers will expect it. Someone came up with Icon passing, could you imagine playing a game without it just become one game came up with it first? That's ridiculous.

Be happy that there is competition between the games and it brings us new innovations every year. Maybe one day both games will offer us the same gameplay prowess and we will all have two spectacular b ball games to play. Maybe that is this year. Maybe it's not. Both games are doing everything they can within their time constraints and budget to give gamers what they are asking for. Both games, not just 2K, not just EA, both games. They will never be the same game people or one would be unneccesary. I know first hand how good both games will be this year because I have visited both studios and played both games. We are all in store for a great year of hoops.

I just wish one of them was making a College game this year... GO TIGERS!!!

# 34 sammy g @ 08/11/10 11:36 PM
This game mode has the potential to be something good. I just hope the Elite 11 team will stick with it and improve it for future games

# 35 Da_Czar @ 08/12/10 10:57 AM
Look at Big Sean getting camera time.... Sounds good I wonder what's up with the 23 levels ? Look forward to hearing more about this mode.

# 36 Da_Czar @ 08/12/10 10:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sovartus
. If one game sees success in a feature, the other had better implement it because gamers will expect it. Someone came up with Icon passing, could you imagine playing a game without it just become one game came up with it first? That's ridiculous.
Well said SOV !!! haha that would indeed be ridiculous.

# 37 YoungG @ 08/13/10 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 115carmelo115
To be quite honest i would rather play this mode than the Jordon mode, because of the realism. It just dosen't feel right putting Jordon on any other team besides the old bulls.
I agree, i still don't understand why people are so persistent on playing with vintage teams. I thought we bought nba games to play realistic basketball not to play with old teams.

# 38 ParisB @ 08/13/10 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungG
I agree, i still don't understand why people are so persistent on playing with vintage teams. I thought we bought nba games to play realistic basketball not to play with old teams.
That's how I am too, but to each their own. Personally I never even touch Dynasty or CAP modes etc.

I like playing my own fantasy season (not the dynamic season), but with realistic rosters

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.