Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

*See the exclusive Michael Jordan avatar jerseys in a better resolution, right here.

2K Sports Offers Launch Day Delivery and Exclusive
Michael Jordan Avatar Jersey with GameStop Pre-Order of NBA 2K11

Gamers get one shot to score a Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls home jersey for their PlayStation®Home avatar or a road jersey for their Xbox LIVE avatar before they are off the market forever

New York, NY – August 12, 2010 – 2K Sports today announced that GameStop customers who pre-order a copy of the highly anticipated NBA® 2K11 are guaranteed to get the game on the October 5, 2010 launch date**. GameStop is also offering a free exclusive Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jersey that will be downloadable for avatars on the Xbox LIVE® online entertainment network and PlayStation®Home†. The virtual attire will be available only through this exclusive pre-order package and will not be sold or available at any other time. The promotion ties in withMichael Jordan’s role as the cover athlete for NBA 2K11,the latest game in the top rated and top selling basketball simulation franchise.

Details of the pre-order offer are as follows:
  • Pre-order NBA 2K11 by October 4, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. CDT with overnight shipping and get guaranteed delivery on October 5, 2010**.
  • Available while supplies last for all GameStop online and in-store pre-orders of NBA 2K11 for Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation 3 (PS3™) computer entertainment system. These official Michael Jordan Chicago Bulls jerseys for Xbox LIVE and PlayStation Home avatars are only available with this offer.
  • PlayStation Home avatars will receive the official white Chicago Bulls home jersey.
  • Xbox LIVEavatars will receive the official red Chicago Bulls road jersey.
  • Online customers:Code and instructions on redeeming the jersey will be emailed when the game releases.
  • Store/In-store Pickup Customers: Code and instructions on redeeming the jersey will be printed on the receipt at time of purchase.
For additional information, please visit: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/Prod...oduct_id=77717

NBA 2K11 is not yet rated by the ESRB and will be available October 5, 2010. For more information, please visit www.2ksports.com/nba2k11.

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TalenT @ 08/12/10 05:18 PM
I'll be pre-ordering it anyway so this is just an added bonus. They need to have the shoes too though!

# 2 murph17 @ 08/12/10 05:22 PM
not a hoops fan, but this is a pretty cool idea. and yes, they should have included the old school Jordan kicks. actually, they are probably plotting to sell you those right now

edit - Ninja'ed by Steve on the Avatar jersey pic

# 3 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/12/10 05:30 PM
Not a Bulls fan. But This a classic Jordon Jersey for the avatar. Plus Jordon is a former NC Tar heel player. So getting the game. Can't wait.

# 4 sammy g @ 08/12/10 07:25 PM
Cool idea! Its just another added bonus for getting the game.

# 5 bballdude17 @ 08/12/10 09:56 PM
this has been out for a while on gamestop
not really that new of info

# 6 ammofan @ 08/12/10 10:52 PM
SWEET! Im probably preordering anyway for 360 so this is just a bonus.

# 7 500bloc @ 08/12/10 11:09 PM
Man, I read it wrong and thought they were giving out "Real" jerseys.

# 8 Jonesy @ 08/13/10 12:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The-BigGeorge
Seriously? That's all you get for pre-ordering?

I don't even use Home
Yeah that has to be one of the lamest pre-order incentives i have seen. Like you said this guy pretty much sums it up ->

# 9 deebo2246 @ 08/13/10 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonesy
Yeah that has to be one of the lamest pre-order incentives i have seen. Like you said this guy pretty much sums it up ->
^^^Man that is a classic photo you have as your avatar. The reporter has the look like what the %*#! that looks like me!!!

# 10 elprez98 @ 08/13/10 02:33 PM
This is a terrible pre-order gift.

# 11 aloncho11 @ 08/14/10 03:43 PM
Would be better if they included a Jordan Greatest games DVD/Blue Ray boxset LOL

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.