Home
NBA 2K11 News Post

Game: NBA 2K11Reader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 108 - View All
NBA 2K11 Videos
Member Comments
# 261 Dwadefan @ 08/15/10 09:39 PM
I wish they would show some My Player stuff I am dying to know what it is new!

# 262 NINJAK2 @ 08/15/10 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
For a struggling team like the Sixers, every buzzer beater is a huge one.
Thanks for that youvalass. You are right though. Pistons will be in the same boat too.

# 263 youvalss @ 08/15/10 11:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NINJAK2
Thanks for that youvalss. You are right though. Pistons will be in the same boat too.
I hope not, but chances are that they will. No hard feelings, eh?

* PS: I corrected my username in the quote. It just made it weird with that additional A.

# 264 Phreezy P @ 08/15/10 11:45 PM
Am I the only one that saw 3 10 foot tall women in the crowd at 1:50?

# 265 wrestlinggod1 @ 08/16/10 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by youvalss
I hope not, but chances are that they will. No hard feelings, eh?

* PS: I corrected my username in the quote. It just made it weird with that additional A.
Lol I think that was the point.

# 266 youvalss @ 08/16/10 12:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlinggod1
Lol I think that was the point.
Damn it!

Well, I'd rather have a winning team than a winning username. So I hopefully the Pistons won't disappoint.

# 267 eDotd @ 08/16/10 01:16 AM
I saw a few mention it, but there are several in air collisions in this video.

That move that Patrick puts on the Sonics is the AI. I was Kemp coming over from the weakside biting hard on Ewing's fake.

Also, the move Beno puts on Terry is called "The Beno". It's mine, don't use it.

That is all.

# 268 t-mac357 @ 08/16/10 01:33 AM
Best trailer i've seen in a long time. 2K has definitely brought it this time.

# 269 Eman5805 @ 08/16/10 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd

That move that Patrick puts on the Sonics is the AI. I was Kemp coming over from the weakside biting hard on Ewing's fake.

Also, the move Beno puts on Terry is called "The Beno". It's mine, don't use it.

That is all.
I was wondering about that up and under move. I wasn't sure if that was some kind of 3 man animation or of the weakside defender was moved out dynamically by Ewing.

I suppose that's why it was shown, specifically done to show another mid air collision.

# 270 ctu130 @ 08/16/10 05:44 AM
realised that the orlando magic are non existant in this trailer lol

# 271 bearschicago @ 08/16/10 08:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
I was wondering about that up and under move. I wasn't sure if that was some kind of 3 man animation or of the weakside defender was moved out dynamically by Ewing.

I suppose that's why it was shown, specifically done to show another mid air collision.
This up and under move can be performed in 2K10 already. I've done it countless times. The difference is that help defender getting faked. Now that was new.

In 2K10 you can only fake the on-ball defender when performing the up and under.

# 272 Jukeman @ 08/16/10 08:14 AM
This **** makes me want to get the PC version along with the 360's! (Im more intrigued of doing an Association based in the 90's with draft classes and such than any of the MJ mode to tell the truth; penny and Shaq, old Magic jersey's???)

Please have great Gameplay and Association Mode

# 273 bearschicago @ 08/16/10 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd

That is all.
The way I see mid-air collisions is say for example a dunk animation has already started, can the defender then alter it into a mid-air collision? If so why wasn't there a collision between Odom and Jordan at 51 sec?

Such as a slap on the arm/wrist/bump of the hips. Could be the angle in the vid but it seemed like Jordan's arms basically went through him...

Also by mid-air collisions they aren't canned animations either. This was said in the developer insight. Which means there are many different outcomes/collisions mid-air correct?

In the trailer I saw a lot of switching of the hand mid-air but that's not a mid-air collision.

# 274 XenoZograscope @ 08/16/10 01:14 PM
Very exciting trailer...loving the blocks, I cant wait to play with the retro teams like the Sonics & Knicks.

# 275 marcoyk @ 08/16/10 01:54 PM
SNOOOOOP! hopefully there snoop has some music in the game.
the john wall dance was awesome
those huge blocks were sweet
overall I'm looking forward to this game.
the MJs and other old players looked really good too.

# 276 myownsun @ 08/16/10 02:41 PM
Awe man that gif is crazy LoL

# 277 aloncho11 @ 08/16/10 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu130
realised that the orlando magic are non existant in this trailer lol
Wanted to see if they had the new Amway Center?

# 278 homeski @ 08/16/10 03:21 PM
this game looks so sick

# 279 STLRams @ 08/16/10 03:46 PM
I can't stop looking at this trailer, can't wait to see some 5 on 5 gameplay. That last dunk with Jordan at the end... speechless. I do hope they fix MJ's fadeaway jump shot, it did not look accurate in the trailer. Reminded me of how they had Kobe's jump shot and fadeaway shot wrong in 2K10.

# 280 NBAfan#5423678976 @ 08/16/10 09:00 PM
did it look like some of the moves were from 2k10? i think it's gonna be a race to the finish for 2k11 and Elite 11 both different game styles but who is going to have the most features come release day

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.