Home
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 News Post

Check out the interview Jon Robinson had with Big Show, cover athlete for WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011. Also on the cover are John Cena and The Miz.

Quote:
Jon: "Did you think when you first started wrestling that in 2010 you'd still be one of the top guys in the industry and featured on the cover of a video game?"

Big Show: "It has been a wild ride from the penthouse to the outhouse and back to the penthouse, that's for sure. I think the key to being successful and staying on top is always evolving and trying to stay fresh. And as long as I still have the ability to learn and love this business as much as I do and the fans are receptive that I'm giving them 100-percent and I give them what they need, it's a great relationship. As long as you're having a great time and the fans are enjoying it, you should stay around. Hopefully I'll have the good grace to retire before I get to the point where I can't compete where I want to. Sometimes it's hard to let that go, but you really need to know when your time is up and let it go."

Game: WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PantherBeast_OS @ 08/13/10 07:16 PM
LOL I love the qoute that paul said when he wanted to slap the miz because he was annoying. In real life these guys are cool with the fans. But when it comes to wrestling. I got to be agaist the Miz because I can't stand himLOL. But good interview with Paul AKA The Big Show. I'm Glad for him that he made it to the cover of SD vs Raw 11. I wish the best for him and his Wrestling Carreer in WWE for years to come. He is a Great SS. Thanks for posting this Steveo.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.