Home
EA Sports MMA News Post

Check out the new EA Sports MMA video, going over the online features of the game.

Game: EA Sports MMAReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 5 - View All
EA Sports MMA Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/16/10 09:49 PM
The online fight card looks sweet.

# 2 DaveDQ @ 08/16/10 10:15 PM
Wow, there is a lot of meat there. The fight card is pretty much what many have asked for with spectator possibilities.

Very impressive feature list.

# 3 redsrule @ 08/16/10 10:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
Wow, there is a lot of meat there. The fight card is pretty much what many have asked for with spectator possibilities.

Very impressive feature list.
It does. I might try and buy this game now, but ill wait to what you guys say about it.

# 4 DaveDQ @ 08/17/10 08:47 AM
While there isn't a lot of gameplay in that video, I'm still concerned with the footwork. It looks a lot like Fight Night 4's where the fighters move in a more lateral, front to back motion with little circular moves.

# 5 Stumbleweed @ 08/17/10 12:10 PM
Holy crap, this looks amazing. They really packed in the features to the online side of things... wasn't expecting spectator mode with fight cards and whatnot. Hello OS tourneys!

# 6 adembroski @ 08/17/10 11:22 PM
The only thing I could ask for on top of this would be an online promotion... like a series of fight cards using a group of friends.

# 7 DaveDQ @ 08/18/10 07:55 AM
I want to know now before I go any further. Will all my competition be able to handle the public humiliation of me soccer kicking them in the head in front of a live audience?

# 8 Phobia @ 08/18/10 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveDQ
I want to know now before I go any further. Will all my competition be able to handle the public humiliation of me soccer kicking them in the head in front of a live audience?
LOL Dave get ready for your beat down by me buddy because its coming

# 9 PBlast @ 08/18/10 01:24 PM
Looks great, but it's hard to tell from the video if we can use our created fighters in the Online modes. I see there is the Fighter share where we can upload them, but every clip they showed at the start regarding the title fights and such are using actual fighters.

# 10 Trevelyan @ 08/18/10 03:45 PM
I had absolutely no interest in this game, and after watching this video, they've caught my attention. In their opening effort, they're going to have 10 features online that the UFC game doesn't have, and all that remains to be seen now is: Does it actually all work? If it does, we could be looking at an amazing game.

# 11 DaveDQ @ 08/18/10 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBlast
Looks great, but it's hard to tell from the video if we can use our created fighters in the Online modes. I see there is the Fighter share where we can upload them, but every clip they showed at the start regarding the title fights and such are using actual fighters.
It looked like the guy at the end was user created. I would say that we'll be able to, especially if the game follows what they did in Fight Night 4.

# 12 DTX3 @ 08/18/10 04:59 PM
Those are some juicy features.

# 13 ManiacMatt1782 @ 08/22/10 01:30 PM
Thats what the forums are for, they are giving us the tools to hold the event. It's up to us to organize said events.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumbleweed
Holy crap, this looks amazing. They really packed in the features to the online side of things... wasn't expecting spectator mode with fight cards and whatnot. Hello OS tourneys!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.